Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ARE YOU REALLY THAT DUMB?

XGC SInIST3R

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 30, 2009
Scotland
And yes they really are that dumb to follow all the inactive leaders that did nothing for XG when they were here. useless leaders will not be good to follow! just saying

XGC TOMMYGUN XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC ITALIANS ARMY
Dec 12, 2006
Hesperia, Ca
Rage and witch, We are not forming a decision based on partial facts. We gave every opportunity to everyone that left, a chance to come and talk to us. Some used that opportunity and came clean, those people are still here in XG. the people that are not here were given the same opportunity but chose to either lie to our face up till the last second right before they left or chose not to talk to us at all!! I can guarantee that some of the people claiming that they were "kicked from the community"were actually never kicked at all cause we were never given the opportunity to talk to them. And we can lay this all out in the open!!! I have been directly involved in this whole mess and I feel directly attacked by the people that started this whole mess. For those of you that dont know the whole story, MY name was thrown out as the one starting this new community which was totally false, but it was thrown out to specifically try to poach other members! If these are the kind of leaders people want to follow, then in our opinion these people are not too smart to follow lairs and manipulators, thats our opinion cause we know the whole story!! We are trying to give you info about what happened and anyone who knows me, knows if you have any questions I will answer you straight up no bull crap....I have nothing to hide or lie about!! Flat out everyone that is no longer in this community becuase of this mess has not been "kicked" we have not kicked one single person in all off this, every single one of them had quit!! and a few of them, not all, have lied to try and get more people to go with them!! And by all means if you feel the need to go hear their side and you feel like you can trust them, go right ahaed, get the info where ever you feel you need to, but right now we are on our website, we are giving you our story!!

XGC JO3 D33R XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
XGC CHARLIE CO
XGC BAD CO
Feb 18, 2006
NY
SO this got a little off topic, back to the TRUTH, about DUMBIES.
We are the greatest thing out there, because we care about our Members, its not a numbers game, or about gaining self worth, its about Creating and Maintaing a Fun enviorment for our members thats what makes us great. If you have a problem we are approachable, I know I talk to people everyday, and if you need us, there are numours ways to contact us, box, pm, forums,ect..ect... and furthermore being a leader in this community means you listen more then you talk, we hear out or members and then we vote on things, sometime it takes time to make a change some people are to inpatient to realize that. Don't be a Dummie Talk to the person above you, and if your the person above someone take the time to address there issues or ideas, and pass it up the chain, untill the problem is solved or the idea is implimented.

XGC Trinity

Forum Nerd
May 3, 2013
Indiana
Let 007 reply to these allegations of kick-backs. To those that left XG..Seriously stupid how everyone is NOW talking mad **** about a leader yet a week ago I doubt anyone would say anything like they are now. If your gonna leave/have left XG then why bother commenting on this article? YOU decided to leave. YOU werent forced to join RG. YOU didnt have to come back on here to talk trash. But you did all the above so I ask why the **** are you still here causing drama? Ill take getting in trouble to prove my point that those who left and wanna talk trash are the reason their new community will fail. NO RESPCT!
VERMILLION OUT!

XGC Witch

Forum Veteran
Aug 17, 2011
Seattle,WA
If I wasn't going to leave XG prior to this, I certainly would now. It is obvious to me too many of the leaders of XG are willing to pass judgement and attack people with out getting the facts, this is not the XG I was recruited in over 2 years ago, this is not the XG I fought to defend when I lost a large group of my friends not once but twice. However, this is not the only reason I left, recently the clan I was in XGC Necropolis died because a General, 2 section leaders and a community all thought it was a good idea to take virtually all of the active members to start a clan in XDC known as XDC Resonance and I was left behind with only 7 people only 3 of us were active and I was the only officer left. I was lied to and told that the General XGC Dresdendoll would only be taking 12 people and would be leaving the rest. I then find out the day before they split that she was taking everyone and I was left with only a few, not even enough to have a squad. It is the responsibility of everyone above a sargent to insure no member is left behind but, yet I was.

XGC xTFLEMx XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
XILED VIDEO
XILED ELITES
XGC WOLF PACK XK
SYN ENVY 7
XGC NEW DYNASTY
Dec 4, 2006
Tampa, Florida
To answer the question... YES. People are really that dumb.
I feel that dumb after reading some of these posts. I can't wait to listen to PBxHAMMERTIME's audio file. Putting content on Youtube is quite difficult so it's understandable it hasn't been posted yet. I'm sure the massive audio log is being uploaded as we speak. Also HAMMER while your at it, post our FEDERAL tax return along side it. When members see on an official document from the Federal Government verifying that we made $7 last year, they will have no choice but to believe your comments. What better proof? The document can be found on the Department of State's website (Florida). Seeing that you're so desperately seeking the truth, I'll let you have the satisfaction of posting the final nail in the XG Coffin.

I look forward to our next post.

XGC BlkKnght XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Nov 13, 2006
Virginia
No one has once said that what we are saying is false! Not one higher up! i havent seen anyone deny it!

As Tommy said earlier, he and I, as well as others, have been involved in this situation since it began. The "TRUTH" they are spouting out is LIES covered in BS. They had all their plans to leave done before any of us found out about it. They approached several of our members to go with them while they were still here. They then told us no we are not leaving and we trusted them. They then left and were NEVER KICKED OUT. I could type a bunch more but I prefer to talk on XBL, if ANYONE wants to talk all they need to do is hit me or any other leader up. As far as the "kick backs" go, just look at our tax return, its public info. It takes a lot to run our website which we try to make better and better for our MEMBERS. Enough said.

XGC xTFLEMx XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
XILED VIDEO
XILED ELITES
XGC WOLF PACK XK
SYN ENVY 7
XGC NEW DYNASTY
Dec 4, 2006
Tampa, Florida
How dare you take away someone's Admin after they quit! WHAT A TRAVESTY! How dare the XG Leaders moderate a website they own! ADMIN IS A BIRTH RIGHT!

KoG Gibz XD

DIVISION LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
KoG EASY COMPANY
X-TEAM
KoG HELLHOUSE
KoG XILED KINGS
May 27, 2011
Upper Lake, Ca
Wait....you're saying if we leave here....we can't have our website privileges anymore? Why?? TFLEM why? Answer please that makes no sense!!

XGC xTFLEMx XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
XILED VIDEO
XILED ELITES
XGC WOLF PACK XK
SYN ENVY 7
XGC NEW DYNASTY
Dec 4, 2006
Tampa, Florida
I'll post it right next to your tax return. oh wait, what's that? You don't want 80,000 registered members to know your first and last name? or where you live? That's weird. What do you think is on our document? If someone wants to do the work then so be it.

The burden of proof is on the accuser.

XGC xTFLEMx XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
XILED VIDEO
XILED ELITES
XGC WOLF PACK XK
SYN ENVY 7
XGC NEW DYNASTY
Dec 4, 2006
Tampa, Florida
If i don't have my mountain dew and admin privileges i'm going to throw grandpa chip's war medals off the bridge!

On another note, I ran into a guy yesterday that really hates XG and is plotting to make another gaming community. I think i'll sign him up for the admin class. Sounds reasonable.

XGC BlkKnght XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Nov 13, 2006
Virginia
XG's proof is on the web for anyone to see, their "proof" is all in their head and some tape that is no where. If we are so corrupt or disrespectful we would not of lasted 7 and a half years. If we are so bad we would not have a section called the grass is greener where a ton of people have tried other places and found out XG is the best community and ask to come back. If we didnt tell the truth we would sit on XBL and lie about starting another community and approach others about leaving while still a leader in XG and then try to get others to follow us when we left. XG has an open door policy and if someone chooses not to use it then that is their fault. We are always here for our members.