Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ARE YOU REALLY THAT DUMB?

XGC DJMECHO

Forum Star
Jul 23, 2012
Indianapolis
I'll throw my input in here. I loved XGC ever since i first stepped into this clan. I do have some friends who went to the new clan called RG or Respectful Gaming. Quite a few of them got banned because other members in their clans left for RG. But they got banned without investigation and never planned to leave. So yes I'm saying some of this had gotten handled poorly. But either way no need for anyone to bash anyone. Respect everyone and hopefully they respect you. If not then don't be friends with them. Thats all I have to say. Thank you.

KoG HAVEL XD

DIVISION LEADER
GWG RESEARCHER
XG CONTRIBUTER
KoG EASY COMPANY
X-TEAM
KoG VENGEANCE
KoG HELLHOUNDS
KoG VALHALLA
Tournament Admin
Mar 6, 2012
il
i fill that every on this whole thing has been attacking each other witch i wont lie i dont like you and have no care of what you say but some of your points are true but you are attacking just like the people going on about the people that left and all the going back in forth with every thing on here like really are we in highschool still.

IXssl

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 15, 2012
Yorktown, VA
Well sir tho I respect your opinion I dont agree with your above statement. Not everyone was attacking, some posts like mine was defending the integrity and honor of this great community, some were opinions and some were statements from some of our fine leadership. Granted the page before this one was attacking and tad bit off subject but the fact of the matter is is that if you care about something wouldn't you defend it to the best of your ability? And tho I didn't agree with his perception of the situation I do, respect the fact he held TRUE to what he believed in and defended his argument tho it being led by friendships or FALSE information. But let me ask you this sir, the simple fact you're asking are we in high school is that not itself an attack implying that people are immature for defending the community they love and appreciate? Just some food for thought and this is not an attack this is me stating I dont agree with you and this is why. This is a close nit community and tho its an xbox clan life long friendships can develop and flourish here that allot of communities cant offer.

KoG HAVEL XD

DIVISION LEADER
GWG RESEARCHER
XG CONTRIBUTER
KoG EASY COMPANY
X-TEAM
KoG VENGEANCE
KoG HELLHOUNDS
KoG VALHALLA
Tournament Admin
Mar 6, 2012
il
im sorry shredda i didnt mean every one was attacking i read all of your post and none of them were attacks a few people though kinda seemed like they were and with the highschool thing that was all about the last page and hell if i would of seen these post a few days ago i would of been defending XG all the way i love this place i have no problem with XG at all i think that all the higher ups are running a great community

IXssl

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 15, 2012
Yorktown, VA
Its all good bro like, I said I wasn't attacking you just wanted to say my piece but I feel you on that bro I love this community and am so glad I choose to join up with this community because in the short time I've been here its taught me self control and respect for all gamers I just wish people who who had the same feeling and experience as us instead of worrying about a title or what they have to do just enjoy the community and players and everything will fall in place.

sturkow

Forum Veteran
Apr 18, 2013
Ft sill, Ok
Hate to say it, but i'm kinda agreeing with Witch (see the word KINDA).... yeah, what they did was sucky, trying to steal original ideas...but wouldnt you kinda see that as an HONOR to be copied after?? I mean, you had to do something right for them to wanna follow.... who cares at this point why people were banned or why they left? Its a right they have. This is a GAMING COMMUNITY.... why be butthurt if people leave or copy you? Boo hoo.... You'll be fine. And there is no sense in insulting people.... they aren't dumb, they're sticking with their friends.... Heck, i got friends here and there, and yet i'm still here. Thats because i chose to stay....

I don't know the truth to why all this stuff got out of hand, rumors are rumors... he said she said crap. What I know is that i joined this community to find people to game with and to have friendships.... not log on to see people pitching hissy fits and name calling. :/

Further more, get over it.... If people wanna leave, it obviously means they weren't worth keeping and better recruiting needs to be done. Quality, not quantity people.

IXssl

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 15, 2012
Yorktown, VA
Hate to say it, but i'm kinda agreeing with Witch (see the word KINDA).... yeah, what they did was sucky, trying to steal original ideas...but wouldnt you kinda see that as an HONOR to be copied after?? I mean, you had to do something right for them to wanna follow.... who cares at this point why people were banned or why they left? Its a right they have. This is a GAMING COMMUNITY.... why be butthurt if people leave or copy you? Boo hoo.... You'll be fine. And there is no sense in insulting people.... they aren't dumb, they're sticking with their friends.... Heck, i got friends here and there, and yet i'm still here. Thats because i chose to stay....

I don't know the truth to why all this stuff got out of hand, rumors are rumors... he said she said crap. What I know is that i joined this community to find people to game with and to have friendships.... not log on to see people pitching hissy fits and name calling. :/

Further more, get over it.... If people wanna leave, it obviously means they weren't worth keeping and better recruiting needs to be done. Quality, not quantity people.

Well ma'am I'd hate to say this but you're KINDA wrong (notice the KINDA) it isn't being butt hurt about just people leaving and trying to steal ideas and people it's the fact that when you become leadership you have a duty to the people you lead and also the trust they put in you to be that leader. To lead them in whatever it is you all are heading into whether it's a clan split or a clan battle, and when your leadership ups and leave you without any reasonable reason but your own selfish one it puts things out of wack. My clan just got 3 new people from another clan but you know why we got them because leadership fell apart because instead of thinking of others they thought about themselves and couldn't handle the pressures of being a leader and just left. The members felt abandoned and lost and had no idea where to go or who to go to because leadership wasn't their, thats one of the main things XG is about and thats the members and not leaving anyone behind. When you go abandoning your leadership duties you're abandoning your members and I know you wouldn't want to be abandoned, when you've played with that person gotten close with that person on the level of pure friendship and he or she ups and leaves you because something wasn't going his or her way. I'm sure that care free attitude wouldn't come into play at all if it happened to you, so the only thing i'm saying (and this is all respectful by the way) don't go scolding everyone here for feeling strongly about what happened everyone is entitled to how they feel and what they feel and you trying to act like a parent and tell not only us but leadership to "get over it" as you so nicely (not really) said is not only blatantly disrespectful to us and our feelings but to leadership as well. You're in no position (as a person) to just say "get over it" because tho I was unaffected by this other members who knew who left could've been and that ma'am is disrespectful to them. So yes this is a GAMING COMMUNITY but for some of us here in XG this is a second FAMILY.

Last edited:

XGC Capo

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
In all honesty, the biggest travesty I have seen in this entire thing would be people's inability to spell. Not only are you posting on some sort of computing device that has spell check, you blatantly ignore the nice dotted line that clearly shows you have spelled the word incorrectly. As for the issue at hand, its pretty simple, if you don't like it here get out. If you have a problem with how the money is spent, make your own site and spend it how you want. If you have a problem with the way someone talks to you, get over it, this is real life and life is not nice. Finally, if you have a problem with my post then you can go kick rocks because I signed a contract that gives up certain rights of my own to allow people like you to spout off your ignorant beliefs that you are entitled to. If you have a problem with that then become a lawyer, work on getting elected to some form of congress, propose some legislation that alters the Constitution of the United States of America and then convince Congress and the American people to ratify this. Good luck in your future endeavors and I really hope you get some "adequate" education soon.

SYN Kori Ryu

KoG HAVEL XD

DIVISION LEADER
GWG RESEARCHER
XG CONTRIBUTER
KoG EASY COMPANY
X-TEAM
KoG VENGEANCE
KoG HELLHOUNDS
KoG VALHALLA
Tournament Admin
Mar 6, 2012
il
In all honesty, the biggest travesty I have seen in this entire thing would be people's inability to spell. Not only are you posting on some sort of computing device that has spell check, you blatantly ignore the nice dotted line that clearly shows you have spelled the word incorrectly. As for the issue at hand, its pretty simple, if you don't like it here get out. If you have a problem with how the money is spent, make your own site and spend it how you want. If you have a problem with the way someone talks to you, get over it, this is real life and life is not nice. Finally, if you have a problem with my post then you can go kick rocks because I signed a contract that gives up certain rights of my own to allow people like you to spout off your ignorant beliefs that you are entitled to. If you have a problem with that then become a lawyer, work on getting elected to some form of congress, propose some legislation that alters the Constitution of the United States of America and then convince Congress and the American people to ratify this. Good luck in your future endeavors and I really hope you get some "adequate" education soon.

SYN Kori Ryu
he only speaks the truth

vamp doggy

Forum Nub
May 28, 2013
A, A
This is my first gaming community. If other communities are just following a copied structure of this one, then I see no point in leaving. I joined to meet people and care not for ranks. I ranks come then they come. If not, then that's alright. At least I'd have real friends.

same reason im here i like havin people to talk to and play with when ever i can get on xbox or even on the xbox website this clan isnt rude and actualy has simple rules to follow they arnt hard and dont force u to do stuff you dont want to, when i was kicked out for having a modded controller i f aught to stay in and had to prove to them i wasnt modding guess what here i am =] bottom line is this clan can not be duplicated no matter how someone tries as far as i see it this is 1 of the top knotch most successful clan out there everything here is rock solid ive seen other clans and i do play with other clans that are friends but i still make it clear that im apart of XGC and that im not lookin to join them the reason why people want to copy us is because they are jealous of what we have and what they dont have friends come and go XGC is like a huge family if your not wanted 1 place you are in another

(falling asleep saying this sorry if some of this doesnt make sence or miss spells x.x)

XGC CLOUDNINE

Forum Member
Apr 13, 2013
San Francisco ca.
KSI clan are trying to recruit XGC members I've been asked to join at least 15 times in the past week .... A couple said that they mostly want XGC members please let your captain and generals know whats happening if your approached ....

Abacus

Forum Star
Jan 18, 2015
First and only? Great and powerful? Are you on drugs? Xgc split off of a community, I shouldn't even need to say that. Powerful? How? Because certain people have achieved admin status to hide behind? You talk about respect and the honor code etc, yet insinuating someone is "dumb" openly on this forum is somehow respectful?
I'll agree the grass isn't greener, but posts such as this could certainly sway opinions..