Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ARE YOU REALLY THAT DUMB?

KoG Yehti

Banned
Jan 29, 2013
Double I must say. With comments like these it bears to ask, if XG is as big and powerful as you say that it is then why would you bother making these posts? Surely a few people leaving for another community they feel is better can't possibly hurt XG as a whole. Saying that these people are stupd and retarded for leaving is really just hurting you. Instead of saying that these people are stupid, realize that they have made a choice to leave one XBOX Clan for another.Sure it may seem like a big deal to you but in the long run it doesn't really meen much. To be honest XG isn't really as big as you would have people believe. If you strip away all the inactive and banned members you're left with a number that is drastically smaller than the number that you advertise. If these other communities are as little of a threat as you say they are then why take the time to type out such a long response to a problem that you feel is beneath you? Could it be that because deep down in your heart you know that there is more to fear than you would like others to believe? Or maybe you're afraid that someone will go out and make something better using your system. Either way something just doesn't add up.

Regards

KoG Yehti

XGC Trinity

Forum Nerd
May 3, 2013
Indiana
Double I must say. With comments like these it bears to ask, if XG is as big and powerful as you say that it is then why would you bother making these posts? Surely a few people leaving for another community they feel is better can't possibly hurt XG as a whole. Saying that these people are stupd and retarded for leaving is really just hurting you. Instead of saying that these people are stupid, realize that they have made a choice to leave one XBOX Clan for another.Sure it may seem like a big deal to you but in the long run it doesn't really meen much. To be honest XG isn't really as big as you would have people believe. If you strip away all the inactive and banned members you're left with a number that is drastically smaller than the number that you advertise. If these other communities are as little of a threat as you say they are then why take the time to type out such a long response to a problem that you feel is beneath you? Could it be that because deep down in your heart you know that there is more to fear than you would like others to believe? Or maybe you're afraid that someone will go out and make something better using your system. Either way something just doesn't add up.

Regards

KoG Yehti

Yeah see the issue is OSIRIS lied and took a crap load of people to his(not their) new clan plus theyre all poaching XGC hell he hit up my general to switch! it was more than a few people that left all cause someone needed to have a rank by his name

NG5 Warpath

XG CONTRIBUTER
KoG HELLHOUSE
Feb 26, 2012
Illinois
tinypic.com
well im going to give everyone my two cents since i can. for those whom chose to leave i thank you. id rather share a foxhole with people who understand loyalty then people that jump ship when the going gets tough. first off since i have been in xiled gaming (a year and a half) ive met many great gamers who i consider friends. a smart person once told me this place is what you make of it. so in regards to those who left i guess they wanted it to be s^^t. i choose not to make it that way and in part with thanking them they have allowed others who give a s^^t about this community an opportunity to fill the ranks that were left with people that understand loyalty. for those of you that feel double is bending the honor code you should be happy he is in charge because if it were me id do alot worse to those other copy cat communities. so be careful what you say and what you wish for. guess ill go back to doing what i can to make this place what it should be......fun. oh and for those who left or are thinking about it i and many others are ready to take your place!

Regards
KoG War XS

IXssl

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 15, 2012
Yorktown, VA
well im going to give everyone my two cents since i can. for those whom chose to leave i thank you. id rather share a foxhole with people who understand loyalty then people that jump ship when the going gets tough. first off since i have been in xiled gaming (a year and a half) ive met many great gamers who i consider friends. a smart person once told me this place is what you make of it. so in regards to those who left i guess they wanted it to be s^^t. i choose not to make it that way and in part with thanking them they have allowed others who give a s^^t about this community an opportunity to fill the ranks that were left with people that understand loyalty. for those of you that feel double is bending the honor code you should be happy he is in charge because if it were me id do alot worse to those other copy cat communities. so be careful what you say and what you wish for. guess ill go back to doing what i can to make this place what it should be......fun. oh and for those who left or are thinking about it i and many others are ready to take your place!

Regards
KoG War XS

Lol hell I know I am, I mean i'm just a captain but i'm ready to my part and i'm honestly glad 007 posted this because it weeds out all those who instead of trying to understand what 007 is trying to say takes it personal and gets butt hurt. If you weren't thinking about leaving you shouldn't feel butt hurt from this. All I can say is Thank you leaders for responding to the outlandish responses ignorant people have been posting and how with no clue they spout lies and try to make up things just to hurt us (by the way if you're doing it in this clan what will stop you from being a bad member in the next). But i've been holding it down since like page 1 and I will continue to hold it down. Shredda OUT!

NG5 Warpath

XG CONTRIBUTER
KoG HELLHOUSE
Feb 26, 2012
Illinois
tinypic.com
you know i find it interesting (and have posted it in hades post) about the leaders making money. as much as website design and up keep is if they made money more power to them. of course some people donate money which i also defined in said post (used an online dictionary) i still cant figure out how all the leaders are driving around in bmws and having the times of their lifes with our money yet i see them online every night and talk to them on occasion. and equally weird i say our money because they have never asked me for a dime. kinda strange aint it?

XGC Radioactive

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 24, 2011
Texas
You want to know why? Because after working with people for so long, you get emotionally attached. You feel betrayed. He is separate from the situation, but He knows how we all feel. He knows the hurt. He summed up our words in this post. He's speaking for his people, not for himself.

Now before I get attacked here by all the haters, I'll say this.

Do I feel betrayed they left? No. I feel betrayed HOW they left. And you can't say S*** about not knowing the facts. I've sat in lobby after lobby after lobby helping Generals sort through this, talking to X-XG members and current alike. I hear way more aggression from their side than our own.

We will recover, we will endure, WE WILL THRIVE.

It's people like YOU who start crap about "not knowing the facts", but where were you? I didn't see you in parties with their "leaders"? I didn't see you when 007 was interviewing members. I didn't see you when TFLEM was trying to resolve tempers? I didn't see you getting so frustrated you had to turn off your box and leave.

Watch before you speak,Work before you take credit, and LIVE IT BEFORE YOU TEACH IT.

KoG Exile

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 10, 2006
TX
A lot has been said on the website and on the box. I can ensure that the leaders of XG care for all of our members. We dedicate hours and hours and have dedicated years and years to this community. We have a lot of great members in Xiled Gaming and we are grateful for that. It is sad to see people make up lies about us to encourage people to leave, but that shows their character not ours. We want everyones experience at Xiled Gaming to be a good one and unfortunately sometimes people do not realize that and leave.

XGC Fuffalo

Banned
Feb 26, 2007
SLC Utah
I'll put it out their. XG has roughly 7,000 active members (give or take 1,000). We have had 72,000+ members register on the site since January 1st 2006. Since then about 90% have left, gone inactive, were "left behind" sadly, or been banned. This does not reflect poorly on XG. 10% over 7 years and 8 months is phenomenal. XG is the most successful gaming community on Xbox Live.

NGC FxValis

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 23, 2011
Bridgewater, Nova Scotia, Canada
I'll put it out their. XG has roughly 7,000 active members (give or take 1,000). We have had 72,000+ members register on the site since January 1st 2006. Since then about 90% have left, gone inactive, were "left behind" sadly, or been banned. This does not reflect poorly on XG. 10% over 7 years and 8 months is phenomenal. XG is the most successful gaming community on Xbox Live.

First fuffalo.. the 7000 active members is XGC alone.. not XG.. the 72, 000 members that registered are XG not just XGC.. Now yes people come and go.. people go inactice.. Some people dont like to follow rules so the endup leaving so people leave or go inactive for personal reasons.. None of this reflects badly of XG or XGC or anyone in it.. Sometime Life happens.. If people chose to leave then let them go.. But feeling the need to drag people with by making the rest of XGC and the leaders with in look bad is not the way to it.. Regardless if people are happy in the community or not the DONT have the right to try to MAKE others peoples experience bad..

XGC Fuffalo

Banned
Feb 26, 2007
SLC Utah
First fuffalo.. the 7000 active members is XGC alone.. not XG.. the 72, 000 members that registered are XG not just XGC.. Now yes people come and go.. people go inactice.. Some people dont like to follow rules so the endup leaving so people leave or go inactive for personal reasons.. None of this reflects badly of XG or XGC or anyone in it.. Sometime Life happens.. If people chose to leave then let them go.. But feeling the need to drag people with by making the rest of XGC and the leaders with in look bad is not the way to it.. Regardless if people are happy in the community or not the DONT have the right to try to MAKE others peoples experience bad..

I think you misunderstood my post buddy. I love the XI's, they are my home boys. lol I am even a Captain in 007's Home Clan in SYN. I was stating to everyone that it is VERY expensive to run a website like XG's. On the member count let's do some math really quick. The average number of active members per clan in Xiled Gaming is roughly 40 (optimistically). Their are about 170 actual clans in XG. *uses calculater, beep boop beep* That would put XG at around 6800 members (I rounded up earlier). Not hatin' on you brother, just presenting the facts.

AchievedGerm181

Forum Junkie
May 13, 2013
South Carolina
We all make our decisions and have to live with it good, bad or otherwise. I like this clan the people in it and have fun playing with all members. If some one needs to leave so be it, it's a decision made. This is a place to have fun. Live long and prosper.

XGC Moxxi

Forum Junkie
Mar 9, 2007
Kentucky
I just think the whole situation is sad. We`ve lost members that some of us have known and gamed with for years. A lot of us feel hurt and betrayed at how they're going about leaving. I feel that a lot of those that left have showed their true colors and if that's the way they are then I dont want to share a gaming community with them.