Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ARE YOU REALLY THAT DUMB?

XGC x0 0 7x XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN XILED KINGS
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
A, A
www.xiledgaming.com
ARE YOU REALLY THAT DUMB?

That is the question. If you think you're smart and you're making the right decision by following a few seriously butt hurt individuals, you my friend, REALLY ARE THAT DUMB! These people will tell you anything they can to convince you to go! Why? I'll tell you why. They are too lazy to go out and recruit and they are currently preying on others ignorance. Don't be ignorant! Don't be dumb! Think for yourself, make a decision on your own! Don't leave because someone offered you a fictitious rank in an XBOX clan. That is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard of. These people are angry, inactive and have a feeling of entitlement. Not sure why they feel this way. Everyone has the opportunity to speak their mind and have their voice heard. If YOU choose to keep quiet, it's on YOU.

You are currently apart of the first and only gaming community. You are a part of something so big and so powerful why would you leave? If these people have all the answers why would they COPY and rip off all of our original ideas? How sad is that? I personally feel it is very sad! For the love of god be ORIGIONAL! You can't duplicate what we have or what we do! Everyone and their brother has tried! If you are dumb enough to believe that these inactive and inconsistent people can lead you to the promise land, you really are that dumb and I feel sorry for you!

There are several stories posted below and you can find them and the original date they were written in my forum. It's soooooo funny how things come full circle. Read them both. They speak to people who have recently left, to people who squander their leadership and ability to effect any change in our great community! They talk "respect?" What do people who steal OUR Honor Code, Rank Structure and ideals know of respect? The short answer is, they know nothing of respect. If they had any self respect they wouldn't be currently going clan to clan and person to person spewing lies. But they talk of respect? Laughable!

At the end of the day remember why you got on XBOX? I did it to game! How about you? I joined a clan and helped create a gaming community that others aspire to be. I wasn't apart of doing this for DRAMA! I wanted to be able to get online and play with like minded gamers, not have arguments or hurt other gamers! Be smart! Don't let these people treat you like you have blinders on. Don't let them influence you to make a bad decision. Trust me, THE GRASS ISN'T GREENER! If you don't believe me go read the link below. http://www.xiledgaming.com/forumdisplay.php?5038-So-You-Want-to-Come-Home-Wait-the-Grass-Wasn-t-Greener Read stories from others who have made the same DUMB mistake you might be making. Learn from others mistakes and don't be DUMB!

IXssl

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 15, 2012
Yorktown, VA
HELL YEA let'em no 007, a KoG member sent me the link to that mock clan and asked me if it was exactly like ours. When I first saw it I won't lie I raged I was up for hours mad looking at how they took EVERYTHING, every Idea, look and style you the council and other members have taken years to make. The nerve to leave and make an almost exact copy of what you left is honestly sad and probably the dumbest thing I have ever seen and the people to leave for an almost replicated site was even more dumb because my thought is why leave this community that is already established for something just like it you might as well just stay here lol. It was probably the lowest thing i've ever seen EVER that night when my eyes gazed upon that site. And in response to the Grass isn't greener, I read every new post I see to not only see that people made the mistake of leaving but to remind me how great this community is and how deep down I will never leave. This community is great and I won't be surprised to see the same people who left for this mock clan to be posting in the Grass isn't greener forum.....GUARANTEED!

XGC WHITE NITRO

Get A Life!
Nov 16, 2011
Auburn, Washington, United States
HELL YEA let'em no 007, a KoG member sent me the link to that mock clan and asked me if it was exactly like ours. When I first saw it I won't lie I raged I was up for hours mad looking at how they took EVERYTHING, every Idea, look and style you the council and other members have taken years to make. The nerve to leave and make an almost exact copy of what you left is honestly sad and probably the dumbest thing I have ever seen and the people to leave for an almost replicated site was even more dumb because my thought is why leave this community that is already established for something just like it you might as well just stay here lol. It was probably the lowest thing i've ever seen EVER that night when my eyes gazed upon that site. And in response to the Grass isn't greener, I read every new post I see to not only see that people made the mistake of leaving but to remind me how great this community is and how deep down I will never leave. This community is great and I won't be surprised to see the same people who left for this mock clan to be posting in the Grass isn't greener forum.....GUARANTEED!
Exactly..I've been a part of XGC for almost 2 years now and I've pretty much seen it all....I remember before the majority of our clan got poached by FTG that one of our captains told me to my face that I didn't get invited because I didn't have at least a 1 K/D.....so they're telling me that I sucked....well I don't care about my .5 K/D anyways I care about the teamwork and the win....I'm still in XGC and where are these other clowns that're in FTG??? I bet the majority of them left them also because it fell apart for 1 reason or another....Like I said I'm not necessarily the best player out there but I have other qualities that I feel make me an asset to a great gaming community I'm in.....Hell our general just dropped off the face of the Earth and I had to run our clan for 3 months while learning on the fly because he didn't train me properly and I would like to thank Funk and Georgia for properly training me to make me an even better leader than before

o0Minun0o

Forum Rookie
Aug 1, 2013
California
This is my first gaming community. If other communities are just following a copied structure of this one, then I see no point in leaving. I joined to meet people and care not for ranks. I ranks come then they come. If not, then that's alright. At least I'd have real friends.

XGC Witch

Forum Veteran
Aug 17, 2011
Seattle,WA
Wow!!! It is so easy for you to insult people who can't defend them selves. If you truly have nothing to hide invite theses people back to tell their side of the story with out you editing them and let us members decide who we agree with

XGC Trinity

Forum Nerd
May 3, 2013
Indiana
they left. they lied to take memebers. they can kindly go f off.why should they get the chance to come on here and lie to more people? why did they copy XGC if they couldnt stand being apart of it? NEVER trust a clan/community made by liers. expecially those that copy what they say they cant stand

SYN STANG

Carpel Tunnel
Apr 7, 2012
Cincinnati, Ohio
Witch

Its pretty obvious what they did and why they WANTED to leave. Inviting them "back here" would not only be a sign that what they did was not wrong but that XG is okay with it, and its not okay. Second it would only cause more drama, adding fuel to the flame. You have made almost identical posts on the last 3 homepage threads. Enough dude.

GOLDENxHOTSHOTx

Forum Nub
Aug 7, 2013
New York
I remember when i first joined XiledGaming i was about 15 and it was the most exciting thing ever best gaming experiences ive had are with XiledGaming and by far ive seen plenty of other clans and minus 1 all of them were jokes and i choose XG all the way

IXssl

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 15, 2012
Yorktown, VA
Well said stang and vermillion, but look witch you're entitled to your opinion but dont sit there and say how we're insulting these people the real insult is how they are trying to poach our people with lies, creating website exactly like this one and even going to the lengths of replicating practically everything from the gamertag (XGC, RoG really?), the honor code, the ranking system I can go on and on. But that's the real insult you know how I see it they are bizarro supermans horrible clone trying be like the original. But I honestly wouldn't care to hear their side and I from what I saw it only confirms what 007 is saying in all 3 articles

SYN Raging RPG

Forum Member
Mar 21, 2013
Michigan
Blame on both sides. You cant yell blame people for leaving because a council member allowed people to poach. I cant wait to see the backlash for this comment. I havent been in XG long, and am not saying I want to leave, but if the leaders condone poaching, a very serious violation of the honor code that leads everyone to believe its invalid.

XGC FREAKER XD

INACTIVE LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 9, 2008
www.xiledgaming.com
1bd1c722b9c6aae722010ed1b5dd9d61.gif

SYN Raging RPG

Forum Member
Mar 21, 2013
Michigan
All this post is doing is showing that its cool for all of XG to be insulting people. I thought we will remain professional and show respect to all gaming communities/clans? Clealry there is a lot of bashing here and no one here to defend themselves. Good show

SYN Raging RPG

Forum Member
Mar 21, 2013
Michigan
I see a bunch of people making comments aboout this in a variety, of places w/o anyone knowing any details. Nice factual comments. Reveal EVERYTHING. Council Members, you have an open door policy. I ask you to reveal all information on this subject for all of XG to see and allow them to make their decisions based on what they feel is right and wrong. If not, then clearly this community has become a dictatorship.

XGC Witch

Forum Veteran
Aug 17, 2011
Seattle,WA
Again, all you have herd is 007 take on the story, I know may of the people that left and went to them to hear their side of the story and it is very different. All I am saying is reserve judgement until you have all the facts because we all know there are 3 sides to every story what both sides say happend and what actually happend. However, I would like to clear up a few things they never poached anyone, everyone that came over went to them and asked to come over. Not to mention that it is extremely hypocritical for XG to be anti poching when that is how they got there start. Also, when most of the first group that "left" in fact were effective kicked due to a roumor. They logged on to the website to find that their rights on the website were stripped and they were removed from all fouroms, all this BEFORE anyone bothered to get there side of the story. Yes, there were talks of leaving and starting a new clan but, they were just talks and if the counicil had not take such distract measures prior to getting their side many of them would not have left

SYN Raging RPG

Forum Member
Mar 21, 2013
Michigan
qn-I have factual evidence of the poaching lol. Plus the member given permission to do so was my general at one point, i've witnessed it first hand. Clearly the people that were "kicked" were on to something because they were removed without being able to explain themselves. It all goes to an abuse of power and other council members don't seem to care that the actions of one are having huge consequences. It was poorly handled.

XGC Aesopswolf

Forum Nerd
Aug 10, 2011
A, A
I have been a member of XGC since August 2011. The reason I am still here is because 1) of the downright awesomeness which is XGC. 2) the family and friendships new and old that I have built with people from all over the world. (Hell even you guys in Canada) LOL! I have been through clan splits, clans falling apart, been in three different clans, but there is always that family and friendship mentality, that welcoming. For some reason it has just been recently, but have started meeting other clans and sections from Xiled. Shot out to XDC Shredda and crew (Lag Switchers, HA HA HA). Do I care if there is even grass on the other side no. The grass is more then fine right here. To all you players out there forget all this mess, make up your own mind why your in XGC, trust in the people that are providing this for us, and have fun. Trust me I am.

SYN Raging RPG

Forum Member
Mar 21, 2013
Michigan
To make any decision without facts to support it is pure ignorance. When something like this happens, you can't ask for blind faith, you sound like a politician. Clearly, they're scared of what might come out from revealing all the information. I have no intention of leaving XG, but I will not sit by and allow for a misuse of power nor will I ask any of my fellow squad members or community members to ignore big situation that effects XG as a whole.

XGC Witch

Forum Veteran
Aug 17, 2011
Seattle,WA
Also I like to point out that many you including 007 are violating your own honor Code both 1 and 6, how is any of this respectfully to the people that left or good sportsmanship? Also, by bashing these people the way you are clearly trash talking which is a violating of the XGC honour code. Also 6 states that XG will friendly with all other gaming communities/ clans and I ask how is this friendly? I will close by saying this if you truly have nothing to hide 007 and the story happend exactly as you said, then let the ones who left tell there side and prove you are the great leader you clam to be because, if not all this is, is a bunch of hateful people trash talking members of another gaming community, which is a violation of multiple hounor codes