Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ARE YOU REALLY THAT DUMB?

JoshuaUchiha23

Forum Nub
Apr 25, 2013
Velocitygaminghq.com
XGC TFLEM XC - Today, 07:15 PM Report Post Reply
To answer the question... YES. People are really that dumb.
I feel that dumb after reading some of these posts. I can't wait to listen to PBxHAMMERTIME's audio file. Putting content on Youtube is quite difficult so it's understandable it hasn't been posted yet. I'm sure the massive audio log is being uploaded as we speak. Also HAMMER while your at it, post our FEDERAL tax return along side it. When members see on an official document from the Federal Government verifying that we made $7 last year, they will have no choice but to believe your comments. What better proof? The document can be found on the Department of State's website (Florida). Seeing that you're so desperately seeking the truth, I'll let you have the satisfaction of posting the final nail in the XG Coffin.

^
^
As you kindly said above, there is a document which can be found at the Department of State's website (Florida), however, you won't at least post a link??? hmmm I wonder why.

XGC TOMMYGUN XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC ITALIANS ARMY
Dec 12, 2006
Hesperia, Ca
you dont know how to get to the Department of Sates website? you really need a link? your the one that wants proof, put in the work and quit being lazy!!

XGC xTFLEMx XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
XILED VIDEO
XILED ELITES
XGC WOLF PACK XK
SYN ENVY 7
XGC NEW DYNASTY
Dec 4, 2006
Tampa, Florida
I'll just pretend you completely missed my last post. We will take a brief commercial break while you go back and read it. PAUSE FOR JOSHUA STARTS..... NOW.

SYN STANG

Carpel Tunnel
Apr 7, 2012
Cincinnati, Ohio
I have actually seen the registration document of xiled gaming from Florida state website what they speak of is public documentation if you want to find it its a simple search but you must do the search yourself for the answers you seek. Spoiler dont expect to find anything worth anything on said document

XGC xTFLEMx XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
XILED VIDEO
XILED ELITES
XGC WOLF PACK XK
SYN ENVY 7
XGC NEW DYNASTY
Dec 4, 2006
Tampa, Florida
Thats so weird. XGC HADES XI posts the tax return on the front page and suddenly this article goes silent. I'm sure we will be seeing the "I'm sorry" messages soon.

PBlackCat

Forum Noob
Apr 29, 2013
Michigan
I honestly never heard anything about kick-backs or anyone making money off of XGC until today. The rumor mill likes to mash up things and spit out new things in their place. I would be honestly shocked if any money could be made off of this website because I have never even SEEN an AD on here. It's hard to make money off of non-existent advertising.

XGC x0 0 7x XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN XILED KINGS
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
A, A
www.xiledgaming.com
My response is in the "You can't handle the truth" article. Please go read it! Also like Black Knight said the door is open. My gamer tag is right here. Send me a message on the XBOX. I'll talk to anyone anytime.

KoG Yfaineiv

Forum Junkie
May 28, 2008
Its all subliminal advertising there getting into our minds and we dont even know it! listen to the people who have left they figured out the code! there in our heads man! in our HEADS!!!!!

KoG Yfaineiv

Forum Junkie
May 28, 2008
These are not the droids your looking for! <----- thats how i feel man there in our heads and all we can do is say, These are not the droids were looking for!, move along! THEY TOOK OVER OUR BRAINS AND WE DIDN'T EVEN KNOW MAN!