Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ARE YOU REALLY THAT DUMB?

SYN Vanquisher

Forum Nerd
Oct 14, 2012
Los Angeles, California
Where is it then big boy since you're so confident about this "physical proof" you speak of. And just to let you know a voice recording ain't no damn physical proof (a picture of the receipt or a VIDEO recording to where you can see them physically saying it thats physical proof)...them saying that could've been them joking around bsing. Also have you heard this proof you speak of? And if so have you talked to 007 or any of the other leaders of this community to verify it's their voice? I highly doubt it, come on bro think now don't be naive.....please don't be naive.

You guys are obviously not in the mix, you guys obviously haven't even heard what the whole issue is about and have just been trying to defend XG
and it's leaders blindly. DO you even know what the whole controversy is about. Its not just about another clan leaving and starting up a clan and poaching. It's bigger than that. If you don't know what your talking, STFU

KoG Fox

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 7, 2011
Cadillac, Michigan
xdc shredda in 7 years theres a time when u start making money from people that give the clan money that's how it works but know instead of using it for the clan they use it for themselves that's not right if u cant understand that I don't know what else to say to u then get urself into reality kid

First of all Calling Shredda a Kid makes you look Immature...
Second Were's the Proof Behind this
Third it was 8 years not 7 XD

KoG Fox

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 7, 2011
Cadillac, Michigan
You guys are obviously not in the mix, you guys obviously haven't even heard what the whole issue is about and have just been trying to defend XG
and it's leaders blindly. DO you even know what the whole controversy is about. Its not just about another clan leaving and starting up a clan and poaching. It's bigger than that. If you don't know what your talking, STFU

Dropping the STFU thats Mature :p
Secoundly We Arnt Following them Blindly (My Reason is Faith, i have faith that this community is the best for those who are like me and have Very little social skills.)
Third No offence but i love all this hate with no evidence XD

SYN Vanquisher

Forum Nerd
Oct 14, 2012
Los Angeles, California
Dropping the STFU thats Mature :p
Secoundly We Arnt Following them Blindly (My Reason is Faith, i have faith that this community is the best for those who are like me and have Very little social skills.)
Third No offence but i love all this hate with no evidence XD

First, there is proof.
Second, stop talking about stuff being immature. How about you set an example since your trying to obviously so-so hard, and let them be immature.
Third, many of my friends have heard the recording themselves, so it is not fake.
Has 007 even mentioned the fact that this is the real problem at hand. Is that not weird at all??

IXssl

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 15, 2012
Yorktown, VA
xdc shredda in 7 years theres a time when u start making money from people that give the clan money that's how it works but know instead of using it for the clan they use it for themselves that's not right if u cant understand that I don't know what else to say to u then get urself into reality kid

First off hammer don't call me no kid bro I'm 27 and a grown @$$ man with a family so please show some respect and you being in Syn don't make you a grown up, also after everything I just said with a website costing MONEY not Live points actual money on a monthly to yearly basis you still caught up on them attempting to take money. The simple fact that you or Vanquish have no idea what it is to run a community and want to throw accusations about them stealing money from us is supremely sad. My advice to you guys is if you both feel strongly about them stealing from us then Get the F, no one is keeping you here. You don't have to give them your money if you're feeling that strongly that they are stealing and oh by the way Vanquish where is that evidence bro i'm still waiting for it?......still waiting for it?..........still waiting? And telling me to STFU when i'm typing not speaking sounds pretty dumb bro JS lol but it's apparent you believe what you want so i'm done speaking to you guys, Vanquish you have no proof and are honestly talking out of your second mouth (your @$$ if you aren't quick enough to catch it) and Hammer you obviously have not one clue what it is to run a community and are being lead blind by whoever told you they were stealing in the first place (maybe vanquish since you both are in the same clan lol) but if you guys don't want to keep on supplying "theives" then leave don't let the door hit you where the good lord split ya. And I'm done! Shredda out!

KoG Fox

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 7, 2011
Cadillac, Michigan
First, there is proof.
Second, stop talking about stuff being immature. How about you set an example since your trying to obviously so-so hard, and let them be immature.
Third, many of my friends have heard the recording themselves, so it is not fake.
Has 007 even mentioned the fact that this is the real problem at hand. Is that not weird at all??

What Proof

And Just becouse YOUR FRIENDS HEARED IT DOSN'T MEAN ANYTHING...

HngryHngryHobos

Forum Noob
Jun 21, 2013
KS
Alright I’ve been watching this raging pool of drama and honestly… I’m done with it. Any respect I did have for the leaders of this community was stripped away when I saw these three posts by one of our COUNCIL leaders. When I joined the XG I was told that we had high standards for respect in this community. If our community leader can’t show a little respect to people who may or may not even SEE these posts, why should I expect them to show me any respect? I’m sorry, but I don’t want to deal with the double standards. I don’t care about the rumors of who did what to whom. I don’t care about this new gaming community or that. I care about having fun. If the leaders of this community (both present and past!) are going to cause a bunch of drama, then count me out. Kindly LEAVE ME OUT OF IT! Good luck to those who stay. Sure, this may be a bump in the road to some of you, but I have better things to do with my life than sit here and watch this train wreck of a PR campaign. The replies to this post have not exactly helped the image either. Also! It doesn’t help (or honestly surprise me) that 007 has yet to respond to ANY of the replies to his own posts! It’s one thing to allow for open debate and conversation, it’s another thing to start an issue and then ignore the repercussions. I could care less at this point if I get banned for my opinions. It would honestly prove my point about double standards. Good luck. Goodbye.

IXssl

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 15, 2012
Yorktown, VA
I could honestly care how old you are bro the way your're acting and being naive to the situation I would think both of you were 16. You've never heard any of the gaming leaders voices (i'm certain you haven't) yet you go by '"proof" someone just so "happened" to have and let you hear? It's 2013 dude technology has grown and you can fabricate things hell the given fact that you nor Vanquish has ever heard 007 or any other gaming leaders voice is fact you yourselves are naive. What did he say "hey i'm 007 and I steal money from the members of Xiled Gaming"? lol come on dude. And hobos do what you do bro good luck out there with another gaming community and the simple fact that you've lost respect for XG means nothing dude it's a gaming clan not a job, I said the last post was my last but you've stirred me up to post one last time now i'm really done lol. Night everyone i'm going surf the site woohoo!

SYN Vanquisher

Forum Nerd
Oct 14, 2012
Los Angeles, California
First off hammer don't call me no kid bro I'm 27 and a grown @$$ man with a family so please show some respect and you being in Syn don't make you a grown up, also after everything I just said with a website costing MONEY not Live points actual money on a monthly to yearly basis you still caught up on them attempting to take money. The simple fact that you or Vanquish have no idea what it is to run a community and want to throw accusations about them stealing money from us is supremely sad. My advice to you guys is if you both feel strongly about them stealing from us then Get the F, no one is keeping you here. You don't have to give them your money if you're feeling that strongly that they are stealing and oh by the way Vanquish where is that evidence bro i'm still waiting for it?......still waiting for it?..........still waiting? And telling me to STFU when i'm typing not speaking sounds pretty dumb bro JS lol but it's apparent you believe what you want so i'm done speaking to you guys, Vanquish you have no proof and are honestly talking out of your second mouth (your @$$ if you aren't quick enough to catch it) and Hammer you obviously have not one clue what it is to run a community and are being lead blind by whoever told you they were stealing in the first place (maybe vanquish since you both are in the same clan lol) but if you guys don't want to keep on supplying "theives" then leave don't let the door hit you where the good lord split ya. And I'm done! Shredda out!

If you want the evidence, I dont know where it is, if you want it, contact RG Maverick OV, the former XD that got demoted because he put it out there.

XGC SInIST3R

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 30, 2009
Scotland
1st off witch i think you may have been indoctrinated by the members that have left! have you actually listened to the "other side" i think probably not. Me myself i have been brought into it and can say that they did try to poach me as well as my clans so all this stupidity that your claiming is unfair is ridiculous, some of my misinformed members have been poached and left with them because they were promised a higher so called "rank" and told so much bullcrap. but if you want to believe the lies then go ahead be a sheep and follow the herd, we will all see how long it takes them to come back! i have been around a while and seen this happen many times and seen most of them want to come back as there rip off "community" will not work and it will fail . If you want any more info on this matter contact a leader! myself will be around to clear anything up