Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ARE YOU REALLY THAT DUMB?

SYN Vanquisher

Forum Nerd
Oct 14, 2012
Los Angeles, California
Ok and KSI copied their ranking structure from the actual military (Generals, Captains, LT's, SGT's, Privates) whats your point bro? lol IJS if their was a point with that comment I didn't get it

Yeah, so what was the point of talking about people copying "our" ranking structure and copying everything about "us", when all we did was use other ideas as well. Why can't these other clans copy "military" ideas instead of being accused.

IXssl

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 15, 2012
Yorktown, VA
Yeah, so what was the point of talking about people copying "our" ranking structure and copying everything about "us", when all we did was use other ideas as well. Why can't these other clans copy "military" ideas instead of being accused.

My point was EVERYTHING sir if you were actually reading bro which I can tell you probably didn't, and yes they are copying us if you knew what we were actually talking about but given the ignorant comment of "so what was the point of talking about people copying "our" ranking structure and copying everything about "us", when all we did was use other ideas as well" but is the military a global gaming community?....NO I don't think so. Is KSI one of the biggest gaming communities out there?....NO they aren't. Are you one of the supporting leaders in XG that makes this community great?.....Yes you are! So my point is sir is that they are trying to copy a recipe that can't be copied, you are a member and given you've been a member since almost a year ago I can see that you haven't had any problems with this community using this rank structure til apparently now since the only thing you brought up was XG copying KSI. But what of the people you've met and the great gaming you've gotten out of being in this community I don't see you bringing nothing positive just how XG copied another clan. So my point is don't try knocking something that you seemed to not have a problem with for almost a yr, THATS MY POINT sir.

SYN Vanquisher

Forum Nerd
Oct 14, 2012
Los Angeles, California
My point was EVERYTHING sir if you were actually reading bro which I can tell you probably didn't, and yes they are copying us if you knew what we were actually talking about but given the ignorant comment of "so what was the point of talking about people copying "our" ranking structure and copying everything about "us", when all we did was use other ideas as well" but is the military a global gaming community?....NO I don't think so. Is KSI one of the biggest gaming communities out there?....NO they aren't. Are you one of the supporting leaders in XG that makes this community great?.....Yes you are! So my point is sir is that they are trying to copy a recipe that can't be copied, you are a member and given you've been a member since almost a year ago I can see that you haven't had any problems with this community using this rank structure til apparently now since the only thing you brought up was XG copying KSI. But what of the people you've met and the great gaming you've gotten out of being in this community I don't see you bringing nothing positive just how XG copied another clan. So my point is don't try knocking something that you seemed to not have a problem with for almost a yr, THATS MY POINT sir.

Well I didn't know the money going into the community was being used so that the from XDs to XIs could go out partying and having kickbacks until now, so sorry for being a little suspicious. My problem is not with the ranking structure, its with whats been going on in the clan. Im not knocking off, Im saying we have no right to talk. The problem came up just recently.

KoG Fox

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 7, 2011
Cadillac, Michigan
Most of the Brake-offs Don't last 2 Years REMEMBER THAT... When i join in 2011 i witnessed UGE and vN try to Destroy SYN and Guess what THEY BOTH FAILED. I will Agree with 007 and The Leaders in their Position. I Am a Gaming Community Historian I Have seen the Rise and Fall of Communities GUESS WHAT XG is the Best one out there If you cant understand that look into all the community's that have failed and closed. XG has lasted the longest and is one of the most successful of all the communities AND IT WAS ORIGINAL to beat. People need to get over this Petty Brake-Offs and Focus back on Having Fun Gaming.

IXssl

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 15, 2012
Yorktown, VA
Kickbacks? Really bro? Lol now I know you're just talking reckless but believe whatever you like man all I know is until their is physical proof that this is happening (which I doubt)I'm not believing spit I hear from anyone, I will steadily support our leaders and continue to be apart of this community (now if you believe what you hear bro then by all means you know where to go I dont need to tell you but no one is forcing you to stay) and KoG Fox I agree with you bro lets focus back on having fun and gaming.

KoG Fox

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 7, 2011
Cadillac, Michigan
Also it doesnt matter were the money goes. Sides I Don't think the money they get after Paying the Website Costs and expenses is really enough for Kickbacks and Partys.......

SYN Vanquisher

Forum Nerd
Oct 14, 2012
Los Angeles, California
Kickbacks? Really bro? Lol now I know you're just talking reckless but believe whatever you like man all I know is until their is physical proof that this is happening (which I doubt)I'm not believing spit I hear from anyone, I will steadily support our leaders and continue to be apart of this community (now if you believe what you hear bro then by all means you know where to go I dont need to tell you but no one is forcing you to stay) and KoG Fox I agree with you bro lets focus back on having fun and gaming.

There is physical proof HAHA! There is a recording where they say it in the meeting. Is that good enough?

KoG Fox

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 7, 2011
Cadillac, Michigan
I'm sorry do you know were the money goes HM? Enlighten Us all on your Wisdom and Knowledge... I TRUST that they aren't Betraying us, We need to have More Faith in your leaders WE CANT RUN AROUND ACCUSING when all you have is Speculation and Hear-say IF YOU WERE IN COURT THAT WONT WIN YOU THE CASE... LOL

IXssl

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 15, 2012
Yorktown, VA
It's laughable that people are actually considering what the butt hurt people are telling them lol, ok let me break it down to you. I used to run my own clan/community, you can get a free site but it's limited, the .com behind Xiledgaming costs money yearly, the limited free sites only lets you hold a certain number of people in my cases I paid for the cheapest (monthly which was 4.95) it was about the size of how many you can hold on live which was only 100. This site which is a great quality site most likely has unlimited member space and most likely you have to pay monthly for service unlimited posts, a high amount of message intake etc. So yea this is not cheap by far to keep up and it was hard for me and I was only on the low end of the totem pole these guys have been doing it for 7 yrs. So you're saying that upgrading the site was definitely a way to get a bigger kickback from us lol SERIOUSLY?!

KoG Fox

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 7, 2011
Cadillac, Michigan
THANK YOU Shredda I used to run my own community IN FACT I RAN 12-13 of them... So i understand how expensive they can be... The idea of Kickbacks Are laughable...

IXssl

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 15, 2012
Yorktown, VA
There is physical proof HAHA! There is a recording where they say it in the meeting. Is that good enough?

Where is it then big boy since you're so confident about this "physical proof" you speak of. And just to let you know a voice recording ain't no damn physical proof (a picture of the receipt or a VIDEO recording to where you can see them physically saying it thats physical proof)...them saying that could've been them joking around bsing. Also have you heard this proof you speak of? And if so have you talked to 007 or any of the other leaders of this community to verify it's their voice? I highly doubt it, come on bro think now don't be naive.....please don't be naive.

PBxHAMMERTIME

Forum Rookie
Oct 21, 2012
California
xdc shredda in 7 years theres a time when u start making money from people that give the clan money that's how it works but know instead of using it for the clan they use it for themselves that's not right if u cant understand that I don't know what else to say to u then get urself into reality kid