Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ARE YOU REALLY THAT DUMB?

XGC Fallen Hero

Forum Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
NH
when i frist joind XG i played with 5 people from ftg and all they did was bash XG everyone has a right to say what they want. But in the end it what you do with what was said for good or for wores

XGC Fuffalo

Banned
Feb 26, 2007
SLC Utah
Please read this one everybody

Epic-

Hey buddy. First off I want to say thank you for your loyalty despite the fact you hate this article. Although the tone of the message is rather harsh, the message 007 is trying to make is that many communities have tried and failed to replicate what XG has done for 7 and a half years to the point where they even copy the honor code and rank structure (trust me, I know). The point double is trying to get across is not to insult other members or communities. He is trying to tell his members that what XG has created is special. So much so that it could never be replicated. 007 cares about the members and wants to protect them from making impulsive decisions aka being "dumb". He isn't insulting you or anyone in XG. He is trying to protect the members he cares about.

Last edited:

IXssl

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 15, 2012
Yorktown, VA
Haha shoutout to wolf we're supreme lag switchers lol. So im gonna say this to both of you witch and raging, 1. You're incorrect of us bashing or breaking the honor (spell check bro) code forums sir is A meeting or medium where ideas and views (aka opinions) on a particular issue can be exchanged. Which means just like you're entitled to your opinion and view on the subject so am I. 2. You say their was talk, talk usually leads to action if you look throughout history so sooner or later it would've happened. 3. You speak of us trashtalking but here you are saying a council member is scared (that is trash talking ny friend) . But its apparent witch that you choose who to believe by the way you're talking which is fine you're your own person but dont expect us (those who side with the leaders) to listen to people who will one twist things to get you to believe them because that's what people who were in the wrong do its just common sense. I respect all gamers and communities/clans and if I ran into any of those members it would be no different but dont ask me to listen to their "side" you know what their side is not creating their own community through originality and creativeness having to steal the likeness of the community they planned to leave in the first place lol. But that's my opinion and im done saying what I have to say because I dont know you guys and wouldn't want to be bad blood between us. I would like in the future if we ever do play together. You all have a good one shredda out!

PBlackCat

Forum Noob
Apr 29, 2013
Michigan
As someone who has some history with Public Relations, this and the previous two posts by 007 could have been presented in a much more professional way. Regardless of sides, this post came across a bit childish and I believe that is uncalled for. If XG is going to preach respect and professionalism, posts on the HOME PAGE should probably be a bit more tactful. That's all I have to add at this point. I'm not commenting on the "facts" of either side, simply the professionalism of this and the other two posts. I'd be more than happy to suggest a more professional way of saying essentially the same thing.

KoG Gibz XD

DIVISION LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
KoG EASY COMPANY
X-TEAM
KoG HELLHOUSE
KoG XILED KINGS
May 27, 2011
Upper Lake, Ca
All of you are lower ranked members that don't have to see or deal with half of the negative stuff people bring to this community we are voluntarily keeping this a great home for all gamers. Our leadership was threatened and attacked clearly and defending your honor is NOT an honor code violation. Please try to refrain from attacking a leader in XG for being passionate about protecting his home. Mama bear will ALWAYS protect her cub right?? This is not a dictatorship NO ONE is forcing you to be here or you'll face penalty of death....lets stop over thinking and making a situation like this way more dramatic than it should be because some people think they know it all. My last words shall be to believe NOTHING you are told and only half of what you see, and quite frankly the people making these uneducated judgements have yet to see half of ANYTHING

XGC JO3 D33R XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
XGC CHARLIE CO
XGC BAD CO
Feb 18, 2006
NY
Our Honor Code, Our Rankstructure, and Our members are who I'm here for.
The guy who pulled some good XSs to go with him was about figuring out the quickest way to get promoted, bottum line.
When it became easyer to make him self a council member instead of earning it, he took that opportunity. I know all the XSs and the XD that left. Just remember when they tell you there honey lies.
We have 6 active XIs 3 active XCs 8 active XDs 40 active XS
140ish Clans with Generals
so we are not crumbling. We are strongest community in Gaming.

XGC Witch

Forum Veteran
Aug 17, 2011
Seattle,WA
They were not attacked they did the attacking. Again do your own research and make up your own mind, don't just accept what the higher ups are saying just because they are leaders.
pt

Amazedjoker334

Forum Nub
Apr 19, 2013
Highland Ill
XG and 007 are both jokes. Open door policy my ***. he is a complete D!ck. **** him he is worthless and thinks hes hot ****. XG is a failing community. if your looking for a real clanl HG). But yea **** you 007 you ***** *** ***** cant wait to get banned!! **** you **** you **** you oh and hey **** you

Last edited by a moderator:

XDC Dresden

XG CONTRIBUTER
Apr 11, 2011
Delaware, the "Small Wonder" state
Again, all you have herd is 007 take on the story, I know may of the people that left and went to them to hear their side of the story and it is very different. All I am saying is reserve judgement until you have all the facts because we all know there are 3 sides to every story what both sides say happend and what actually happend. However, I would like to clear up a few things they never poached anyone, everyone that came over went to them and asked to come over. Not to mention that it is extremely hypocritical for XG to be anti poching when that is how they got there start. Also, when most of the first group that "left" in fact were effective kicked due to a roumor. They logged on to the website to find that their rights on the website were stripped and they were removed from all fouroms, all this BEFORE anyone bothered to get there side of the story. Yes, there were talks of leaving and starting a new clan but, they were just talks and if the counicil had not take such distract measures prior to getting their side many of them would not have left

Witch, it is XG policy to ban leadership when they get word of them starting another community. Bans can be lifted once they investigate and find out that the rumors were false. The initial ban is a preventative measure. The thing is, there were in FACT preparations being made to start their own community weeks before the actual ban. That's why within a day of the ban, they already had their own gamer tags with their own interpretation of our rank structure.

I find it funny when the very people calling a moral foul are the same ones who bent the honor code to their liking when they were in the community. I have firsthand witnessed the bending of our rules and have dealt with those actions in my clan. It was all fine and dandy when things were going their way. The second they caught some of their own treatment, they got butt hurt. Being a good leader means taking the moral route regardless of who's benefiting at the time.

And Witch, no one is forcing you to stay here. The community will still thrive with you gone, just as it is still thriving without them here. In my time here, I've seen countless come and go, and countless return. I've watched the beginning of new communities and watched them crash and burn. In the end, XG has remained. I like when we clear out the riffraff, it gales room for better leaders to step up and fill there place.

KoG Gibz XD

DIVISION LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
KoG EASY COMPANY
X-TEAM
KoG HELLHOUSE
KoG XILED KINGS
May 27, 2011
Upper Lake, Ca
Thank you for enlightening us Witch. Man oh man thank god we have a captain in XG that hot to deal with this all first hand and isn't making biased statements revealing the truth to us all. I'm persuaded!!! Who are we following lets GO!!!! Just kidding. I don't agre with a word you're saying.

IXssl

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 15, 2012
Yorktown, VA
POINT MADE

point made

XG and 007 are both jokes. Open door policy my ***. he is a complete D!ck. **** him he is worthless and thinks hes hot ****. XG is a failing community. if your looking for a real clan come to www.hgcommuntiy.com we are HORIZON GAMING (the real HG). But yea **** you 007 you ***** *** ***** cant wait to get banned!! **** you **** you **** you oh and hey **** you

All I want to say is point made, his name is fitting because that's what he is a joke its probably one of the members who left that some of you are trying defend. Is this a person u want to follow which goes on another communities site make a bogus account just to talk trash.....I think not just remember we have class we dont go talking trash toshow that you dont matter we just ignore.

KoG Jehuty

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 6, 2010
Deland, Florida
www.youtube.com
I guessed I missed everything that happened. Which leaders decided it would be a smart idea to leave? It really isn't a smart move. It is harder to get back in than it is to leave, thus being a dumb decision. Most will always come back years later (sometimes even months). If you don't mend the situation appropriately then your chances coming back are very slim. For those that don't think they will even login on this site, you will be back. You may not believe this now but this community is full of good and trustworthy people. You will not get along with everyone and your job is not to please everyone either, this is an impossible task by any member, higher up or recruit. You literally learn to "keep calm and carry on". I am done with drama among clans, that is why I joined XG. If you encounter a situation ask your superior for a transfer. If you are a superior and can't handle situations thus causing drama, perhaps your promotion of RESPONSIBILITY was misjudged. When you step to the plate, expect obstacles. Don't let your temporary issues impact your decision to leave or stay. Remember, we are good people here. Nobody said you have to be a superior here, as 007 said, " At the end of the day remember why you got on XBOX? I did it to game!". I end my thoughts on the subject here.

Katielynn28

Forum Member
Jan 6, 2013
orlando florida
i like the article but i dont think it needed to be posted is it really our job to point out when people are being "dumb" they will realize there own stupidity at soemone and that is when they end up comeing back. do i think people need to be aware of the consequences sure i do but feel this article is just a drama starter inviting people to argue. thats all i gots to say bout that(forrest gump best movie ever)! everyone have a good day :)

IXssl

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 15, 2012
Yorktown, VA
Good point Witch, also, didn't this clan copy KSI ranking structure. Just a thought..

Ok and KSI copied their ranking structure from the actual military (Generals, Captains, LT's, SGT's, Privates) whats your point bro? lol IJS if their was a point with that comment I didn't get it