Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

WHO SHOULD BE A VALUED LEADER AND WHY?

SYN MsTwiztid

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 6, 2007
Hickory, NC
Rez definitely gets my vote. He's been a mentor and a friend to me since '07 and has worked with me from XGC to XDC and now over here in SYN. His dedication to the community is astounding. He helped build and cultivate a strong design and events team back in 2013-2014 (And im not the easiest person to work with!) He can be found online, early mornings, bouncing from party to party sociaizing with different members of the community. He's available whether you need to resolve an issue, bounce ideas around or you just need someone badass to game with. REZ is your man.

KoG Axalta

Get A Life!
Jul 12, 2014
Maine
I would like to nominate KoG Chronos XS and KoG Mets XS for valued leader. They both have showed that they know what they are doing as section leaders and also how much they care about KoG and XG as a hole. They both are easy to come to for advice whenever you need it even if they are busy they try to find a time to help people out no matter what is going on. They've helped me become a better leader and they deserve this nomination.

KoG Mets

XG CONTRIBUTER
May 10, 2016
brooklyn
I would like to nominate KoG Axalta XS. He cares about everyone in KoG no matter what he may be doing he'll still take the time out of his day to resolve an issue that is brought to him or he'll try to the best of his ability to find a solution for whomever may be having difficulty.

KoG Axalta

Get A Life!
Jul 12, 2014
Maine
I would like to nominate KoG Devoured XD as well. Devoured shows day in and day out what it is like to be in KoG and XG all together. He has been a great help to me ever since I transferred. He is a great leader and is willing to help out anybody that needs help given it be just a question or help handling a problem. He is easy to approach if you just want to game or joke/mess around. He tries his best to help make sure everybody is having fun. Devoured your a great person and you have earned this nomination for being a great valued leader.

KoG Hellenic

Forum Star
Feb 13, 2016
Bristol Va
I would like to nominate KoG Chronos XS she is a great leader and she listen to her ppl and a great friend and mentor and a hard work . One day I hope I become a great XS like her .

KoG DUO

Forum Member
Nov 17, 2016
Reno, nv
If one to nominate kog chronos XS and exile XD both of them have always been supportive and always keeping everyone in the loop and helping anyone who needs its

DeviousaursRex

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 5, 2012
Arizona, USA
I would like to nominate KoG Axalta XS and KoG Mets XS for valued leader. These two have been like a pair of brothers to me when it comes to KoG and XG as a whole. We may goof around and have a good time but when it comes to talking business I know that I can rely on these two to work together with me showing excellent teamwork and do what is right for the community. Mets and Axalta are the ones I would go to if I ever need anything and if I was ever not available I know I can entrust my clans/guys to these two knowing that they would take care of them if needed :)

XGC GI JANE

XG CONTRIBUTER
Feb 16, 2017
Northern Virginia
m.twitch.tv
Leader: XGC Juic3 XS

Why should they be a Valued Leader?:

This person is one of a kind! He is well balance individual who displays leadership, mentorship and friendship. I have been with XGC since February​ 2017 and the time I have been in the community he has made feel like XGC is my second family. He is very approachable. He displays expert knowledge of the XGC website. He cares for everyone of his members and wants them to succeed. He has a funny and very enthusiastic side of him. He also provides guidance and if he sees you have leadership potential he will definitely let the member know thier potential! I could go on and on but the words I will never be enough to explain how great of a leader XGC Juic3 XS.

Reactions: Tha Juic3 Baby

SYN RETRO XD

DIVISION LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN LOST EMPIRE
Jul 27, 2011
Houston
SYN Karma XD
Karma has always proved herself as a leader to me. Although I know it has been harder for her with school she still finds time to check up on how I'm doing. She's a nice person but knows when a problem needs to be resolved. I can go to her with anything big or small and she will sit down and listen to whatever I have on my mind. I don’t take her for granted. SYN Karma XD is a vital piece to this XG puzzle
and im very fortunate to meet this fantastic Leader. # MVP

SYN Jordan XD

Jordan has always been a committed member of the community. He's always been somebody who will hold his hand out and offer help where and when it's needed. After I came back from Inactivity he has helped me tremendously on fitting back in here in SYN from helping me network with new members to hopping into my parties to joke around and having fun. SYN Jordan XD passion for this community is unrivaled and i admire that… Your Loyal & Smart everyone in SYN appreciates you my brother! # WEARESYN

SYN Anomaly

Forum Member
Jan 24, 2017
SYN Retro XS

I nominate SYN Retro XS for valued leader because since I joined he has made his effort well known. He has taken a lot of his time to inform and mold new members into viable assets for the community. He is a solid leader with solid advice. He has a pretty extensive knowledge of the community and being a leader. In my opinion he is definitely a valued leader

xyFormal

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 22, 2013
sioux falls
SYN Retro XS

Since day one, Retro has been putting in his all into this community. Retro has always been about the betterment of others and the community before himself. Retro is a prime example of a solid leader, he finds a way to make everything work.
He has a drive that is completely unmatched, he is just such a star example for all leaders to learn from. Retro is somebody who has truly earned my respect and someone I find myself learning from daily. Plus Retro is Retro enough said.

SYN Communism

Forum Rookie
Apr 6, 2017
I would like to nominate SYN Retro XS. Since i joined this clan Retro has been there to guide me and also teach me what's right and wrong. He's been there to not only help me but many others time and time again. I haven't been here long so having someone like retro to help and teach me the ropes is great. He takes so much time out of his day to not only help me but many others with any problem no matter how big or small. So i think i speak for a lot of us when i say thank you retro.

XGC ONYX

XG CONTRIBUTER
XGC THE REJECTS
XILED EVENTS
Nov 16, 2015
Cartersville, GA
Leader: XGC Mini Me XS

Why should they be a Valued Leader?: For starters, he's very insightful, follows and enforces the Honor Code as he should.

He's helpful, whenever there's an issue he handles it promptly/at his earliest convenience (when he's not at work) and is very very professional.

He's a very capable leader that I inspire to be one day. I respect him very much and at least for me he's a very valuable leader in Xiled Gaming.

XGC Mantic

Forum Noob
Oct 29, 2017
Lenoir, N.C
The valued leader I am nominating is XGC Fliggy XS!!!
I have been a part of XGC for a while now and he has been a major influence on me to do the best I can with in the community, and games with his clan all the time. He is always helpful with any question any member has. And is very important to not only the community but the clan as Well.
I RECOMMEND XGC Fliggy XS because he is a great leader,mentor, AND FRIEND!!! Thanks for your time and have a wonderful day

SYN BananaMan

Forum Noob
Oct 25, 2017
SYN LadyRebl XS
I nominate LadyRebl XS, After joining and getting promoted to Sergeant I was lost in the claim that’s when LadyRebl stepped in and took over as acting General. She is a valuable asset to echo and is improving the clan and she is teaching and training me to move up the ranks. She does so much and I’m very appreciative of her and everything she does. She also has helped me recruit more members in to our echo clan. She has held multiple trainings and classes for me to be promoted to Lieutenant and soon to be Captain. Thanks and hope she gets the award cause she’s awesome.

Last edited:

XGC Deathmouse

Forum Junkie
Nov 16, 2016
Providence, NC
I nominate XGC Mini Me XS. I have been in XGC for a little over a year now, Mini was my General when i was recruited into Armageddon. Along with being on the road every day for his wrestling career he was able to maintain and grow his clan. He has been an amazing mentor and friend for the time that I have known him.
I know that if I ever have an issue, all I have to do is message him on here, the box, or voxer, and he is there. (unless he's at work). He is very active in gaming with his clans. And, with keeping up to date with how the clans are doing.
I wouldn't be where I am today in XGC without the great leadership of the General before me and XGC Mini Me XS. He instills confidence and and commitment in all of his members. And, it is for that reason, I am confident in my abilities to lead my clan, and handle most, if not all, of the issues that arise in my clan. Because of the values and leadership skills he has brought out and instilled in his members, I believe XGC Mini Me XS is a very Valued Leader.

XGC DEVOURED

XGC GALACTIC
XG CONTRIBUTER
Captain
Dec 20, 2006
PA
KoG Defender XS

Since his return he has proven time and time again that he is a valued member of this community his dedication to this community is immaculate He’s not afraid to get his hands dirty. He’s always finding new ways to keep his members happy and active within the community he’s always willing to help out his members and that is why I feel he should be nominated for valued leaders award

Nov 26, 2017
Virginia
XGC BUCS XS

I believe BUCS is a great valued leader. Since my time in XGC he has made a huge difference. Any issue that comes up he's right there when anyone needs him. He's respectful and solid. It's a great feeling when you know you have such a strong leader beside you to help you any way possible.