Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

WHO SHOULD BE A VALUED LEADER AND WHY?

GoLd3N LaSsO

Forum Nub
Dec 8, 2015
SYN JEROMY XS

He gets my vote, hands down! I've been in several sections of SYN under different leadership and have been exposed to many others and their methods as well, but I am, by far, most impressed with this man. He is dedicated to his SYN family and does a great job at supporting and training his members regardless of their rank or level of skill. We started so small and he built us into what we are today because he makes the best of everything. Even when things aren't perfect we learn from it as leadership and grow even stronger TOGETHER. He realizes that the most important members are the recruits and Privates and that keeping them happy and playing with the squads is what keeps us growing. I also swore I'd never be leadership and when he talked me into it MANY were surprised at his success. He didn't even really have to try, and maybe that's what got me. His leadership style is just what I need to finally say yes and I never looked back. :)

x Le Gato x

Forum Junkie
Apr 22, 2016
Illinois
SYN Jeromy XS

From day one that I met Jeromy he has helped me grow and helped when I needed the most! Not only does he care about the community but he cares about the members and makes everyone feel at home. Hands down this guy deserves everything times, like, a million! I would vote for him any day and like a billion times over!

deadpooljeremy

Forum Member
May 20, 2016
Leader: SYN JEROMY XS

He has always gone above amd beyond for me and our members to make sure things run smoothly. He never puts his rank before his duty in the aspect that he still acts as a member should. He treats us fairly and does everything he can to better the clans in his section.

SYN SNOW XD

DIVISION LEADER
SYN DEVIL DOGS
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
SYN MYTHIC
SYN ODYSSEY
SYN ENVY 7
SYN Family
SYN GUARDIANS
SYN Final Fight
SYN WRATH 7
SYN PREDATORS
SYN SKAIKRU
Aug 2, 2016
indiana
Leader: SYN BOOBADY XS

WHY?:.... BOOs been a tremendous mentor and friend, he took me under his wing showed me the way in this community., I wouldn't be were I am today if it wasn't for him.
He is kind, understanding, hardworking, trustworthy, and extremely community minded.
I have seen SYN BOOBADY personally go above and beyond countless times for this community whether it be for his the love he has for the clans he oversees or the people in them. Boo has always been there for each one giving sound advise and yes even a shoulder to cry upon if needed.
There's no doubt in my mind SYN BOOBADY XS is the next man to be inducted into the Hall of Fame.

WhatUGotOnDis40

Forum Nub
Sep 26, 2016
SYNJeromyXS

What can you really say about a man who always strives for the best in everything he does. His leadership is hands down what keeps Reapers and Anarchy excelling to reach greater heights. As a friend and mentor he has walked through a lot with his community and made it one of the best around. Even though challenged with multiple obsticles over the past few months he has been the glue and back bone to his clan. He has crossed over to help other clans at times and still remained humble enough to take time out of his day to play not only with his members of leadership but even his recruits. Jeromy sets and example for how a leader should be he's fair and at times tough. His friendship and leadership over the passed few months have changed my life greatly. He has shown me that our community is strong and its more than just a bunch of guys and girls sitting at a tv screen. We are a family and because of this I feel there is no better person to nominate.

SYN FUL Boss

Forum Nub
Jun 14, 2016
West monroe
Leader: SYN Jeromy XS

I vote Jeromy because of his exceptional leadership skills and his attitude towards all situations. Jeromy is the biggest reason why anarchy has become what it is today and he truly makes us feel like we are family not just a gaming community.

SYN Unique Rubi

Forum Nerd
Aug 1, 2016
XGC FxValis XS
He is the best leader anyone can ask for. He helped me get back in XGC, he is very patient and just all around great guy to be around. If you have questions he will help you with them. He cares what you have to say all the time. He is the one you should pick.

SYN Unholy

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 17, 2016
Nashville, Tennessee
SYN Karma XD
Reason:
Karma has always proved herself as a leader to me. From the day I joined back in June she has always made it clear that she was available at almost any time. Although I know it has been harder for her with school she still finds time to check up on how I'm and Outlaws are doing. She's a nice person but knows when a problem needs to be resolved. She has had a major influence on me during my time in Outlaws and continues to this day. She has taught me most of what I know and how to be successful in the Xiled Gaming Community. I appreciate the time that she puts in and that is why I think SYN Karma XD should be a valued leader

SYN Sexyman

Forum Nerd
Dec 13, 2015
Houston, Texas
SYN Cage XS

I nominate SYN Cage XS for valued leader. Cage and I may not of always have got along but I know that he is the right person for valued leader because he pushes the vet to strive for gold and to do are jobs correctly as he does his job and he does it well and also fulfilling the ultimate goal of XG which is to provide a better gaming experience to all online gamers. He may yell a little bit too much lol but he's doing his job he his a great section leader and will always be this is why I nominated SYN Cage XS because he deserves this as well as the other great nominees for this.

FierceEyez

Forum Member
Sep 20, 2016
Ohio
I would like to nominate SYN Cage XS for my choice as an outstanding leader. I believe we should take a moment and recognize the impact and relationship he has made with the community every day. Cage is someone who makes time for everyone, no matter what clan, or rank; and no matter how long they have been in and out of Xiled Gaming. As intimidating as it can be to reach out to Cage, and yes I was intimidated to meet him at first but he's become like a Big Brother for us all. Cage has showed great leadership by making everyone feel comfortable enough to bring any type of concern or problem to him. Assuring me that everything may not be run as smooth as we'd like but he always tries to make a genuine effort and that means a lot to me, that he wants to be involved in every aspect of the clan. He's an amazing leader and great friend and I always look forward to gaming with him any chance I get!! VOTE SYN CAGE XS 💕

Connorjacobs97

Forum Nub
Aug 4, 2016
SYN Cage
He is always their when you need him. You have a problem he solves it very organized keeps all his member in line. He always strives for the best. He yells some but that gets everyone in line and to listen what he say goes I mean obviously exsplain a why he should be the best leader

XGC Goddess XS

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 28, 2013
Florida
XGC Panther XS

Not only is panther a leader, but he is also our friend. He goes above and beyond to make sure he can get any question answered, or help with any problems. If you need advice, he is there. Help with a raid? No problem. Someone to vent to? Hit him up. He is definitely a valuable leader to XG and XGC.

KoG GODFATHR

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 2, 2014
Rancho Santa Fe , CA
XGC Tantaliz XD: I had the pleasure of meeting Tantalize on the night that I was promoted to General over Friction. Over the past year I have had the opportunity to work Tantalize and I can say that when a task arises she makes sure to complete the task in a timely manner. She is very informative and takes the time to explain things to you without making you feel like you asked a stupid question. She is there for the community and always welcomes you with open arms. I look forward to working with her and more importantly I look forward to learning new things from her. I would like to nominate her for Valued Member

KoG GODFATHR

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 2, 2014
Rancho Santa Fe , CA
XGC BUCS XS: I have had the pleasure of knowing Buc over the past 2 years. When our entire squad was transferred to Friction, I was a Lieutenant. We had become homeless due to XGC Rampage XK was going to the Xbox One and we all had the 360. I know that Buc took on a Huge task of taking us in and at the same time making sure that the current members and our Squad all got along. Buc is on the East Coast and most of us were on the West Coast, With that said Buc would stay up until 3 or 4 in the morning just to make sure that we all felt welcomed and we felt like we were home. He put everyone first before him and still does to this day.

I remember that the way we were taught at Rampage was a bit different than the way things were ran at Friction. Please do not take that statement as derogatory in any way and I will explain why. As the days went by we all started realizing that Friction was a Family (And Still Is) it was not a Clan. We all had a voice and we were all heard. At no point did anyone ever feel like they could not speak their mind. I have to admit that at first it took some getting use too. Buc and I have a lot of the same values and we genuinely care about our Members and the Community.

I am grateful that Buc was my Section Leader as I have learned a lot from him and I can say that when an issue presents itself he always makes sure to get the issue handled and that it is for the greater good of the community and the members. Buc is an asset to XG as a whole and for that reason it gives me great pleasure to nominate him for Valued Member.

SYN SuddenSnake

Forum Nub
Jul 31, 2016
My vote goes to SYN JEROMY XS hands down he has just been a great leader and kept recruits coming in he has been just the best leader I know in the community

Tha Juic3 Baby

XG CONTRIBUTER
XGC BLOOD OATH
Aug 29, 2014
Denver, Colorado
XGC Wreck XD

For the limited time I have known Wreck, he is a team player. He has Xiled Gaming in his heart, and will help anyone who asks. I really appreciate Wrecks hard work through our clan split, and formation of our new clan. Wreck is a dedicated Xiled Gaming member and leader. A leader is an individual who will get down in the trenches and battle with his subordinates. Wreck is that kind of leader, he ensures no man is left behind and that the job gets done. Thank you Wreck for being such a great leader in Xiled Gaming.

KoG EXILE XD

Over the past month, EXILE has put the community before themselves in there selfless act to nominate and induct members of our community into the Hall of Fame. I can only give respect to this individual and nominate them as a Valued Leader here in our community. It takes a lot of time and effort to do that EXILE has been doing, and from me and i'm sure others, we thank you for what you do for our community.

Last edited:
Reactions: XGC DURAMAX

XGC DURAMAX

XG CONTRIBUTER
Feb 9, 2015
Flordia
XGC Wreck XD

For the limited time I have known Wreck, he is a team player. He has Xiled Gaming in his heart, and will help anyone who asks. I really appreciate Wrecks hard work through our clan split, and formation of our new clan. Wreck is a dedicated Xiled Gaming member and leader. A leader is an individual who will get down in the trenches and battle with his subordinates. Wreck is that kind of leader, he ensures no man is left behind and that the job gets done. Thank you Wreck for being such a great leader in Xiled Gaming.

Reactions: Tha Juic3 Baby

SYN JEROMY XS

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 20, 2016
SYN SAPPY XS IS A leader THAT gets things done with very little motion. He imparts instruction not through many words but through a few deeds. He keeps informed about everything but interferes hardly at all. He is a catalyst, and though things would not get done well if he weren’t’t there, when they succeed he takes no credit. And because he takes no credit, credit never leaves him.“ I NOMINATE SYN SAPPY XS "