Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

WHO SHOULD BE A VALUED LEADER AND WHY?

KoG Exile

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 10, 2006
TX
This is where you the member can have your voice be heard and post a brief description of who you feel should be put in the Valued Leader poll (Leader must be a XS or higher). This Leader must be in Xiled Gaming and hold their current ranks for 6 months or longer and help make a difference in Xiled Gaming. This is not a nominate a friend thread contest. Such post will be removed.

Please post in the following format-

Leader:

Why should they be a Valued Leader?:

Last edited:

KoG Toonami

Forum Nerd
Jun 13, 2012
Ohio
www.facebook.com
Leader: KoG Nervo XS

Why should they be a Valued Leader?: Although i haven't known him before he was a Section Leader, me typing this alone with that very statement should prove that he deserves it. He is very insightful to the community and is a guy you can ask pretty much about anything in the clan. He has paved the way to helping this community get back on his feet and on the right direction, I also believe he has given me some better suggestions needed to also be a great leader. I.E Helping me offer insight on building proper leadership; Gaming with me intensively; Being available for when i need to ask a question about anything; (Most Importantly) Helping me learn about the position that i stand in the community. All these reasons i believe "KoG Nervo XS" (Shark) Would make a great add to the Value Leader Poll!!

KoG DRIF XS

Section Leader
KoG FRICTION
KoG MAFIA
KoG ROGUE
KoG VALHALLA
KoG REAPERS
KoG Kabooms
Jun 9, 2014
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
SYN Eminence XD

SYN Eminence XD has been a major influence on me since the day that I was recruited into SYN MAFIA in June of 2014. He was always doing his job with a dedication and motivation that he was able to instill into many others under his leadership. He taught myself, and in turn, many others, that XG was a great place to be, and that the lessons taught were not just about the community, but about life as well. His belief that anybody could rise to be a great leader, and his persistence in making sure that they had the training and tools necessary to a complete these tasks inspired several current leaders to push forward in their pursuit of leadership. SYN Eminence XD has been the biggest reason that I and others have gone beyond gamers, and have become leaders in this community. SYN Eminence XD is the reason that a multitude of community members have improved themselves in their personal lives as well, myself included.

KoG Mets

XG CONTRIBUTER
May 10, 2016
brooklyn
KoG Devoured XS. I believe the reason why KoG Devoured XS should a valued leader is because he's taught me all I need to know about being a good leader and he has done so much for me in the community and also helped me with my personal life. I've known him before I joined XG and I've been blessed to have as not only a really close friend but in my opinion a fantastic section leader.

SFP Touch

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 30, 2012
Lewisville,TX
XGC CARNAGE XD

This member has been a part of this community for over 8 years. He has produced leaders over his years as well as help build up this great community to what it is today. He not only has produced leaders but has also made me into the leader I am today. CARNAGE aka AXE is always around regardless if you have a issue or if your just looking to game. If he is not available he will communicate to the best of his ability to let you know when he will be. The best thing about him is that if you have a question about history or anything for the most part on the website he is your guy. I cant stress enough how much impact this guy has made by doing things himself as well as the leaders he has produced and have done from his teaching. We appreciate your hard work and dedication to this community and cant wait to see more to come from this great leader.​

Last edited:

SFP BULL SD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 13, 2007
NY-SC
XGC Tantaliz XD

Tantaliz is a woman who gets the job done. She has produced leaders in the community as well as be there for any members who ask for help or don't ask for help. She is a big part of this gaming community in many many ways. You will always see her online and on the website. She takes care of any help desk related issues and handles the GWG applications which is a real big responsibility.
Tantaliz is the head EVENTS TEAM leader , she runs community wide events and hosts community wide tournaments. Tantaliz Helped me out when ever I needed help with community related issues or just life she is always there just to listen help and be there to game and have fun. She's a big part of how I'm becoming a better leader everyday she's a Role model for XG and goes above and beyond for this community i can't thank her enough for all that she has done for this community and myself. Everyone loves ya and everyone knows ya and everyone appreciates everything you do thank you XGC Tantaliz XD she has my vote.

XGC Wreck XD

XGC Wreck XD is a leader who has been around for awhile. Wreck has produced many leaders and many many successful clans that still run till this day. Wreck is a XD who still goes out and recruits members into clans. Wreck is competitive and all about gaming and fun. He is the type of guy who gives you extra information just so you can understand it. Wreck is a guy who is about XG business and makes sure everyone is doing their job right. Wreck had a huge impact on me becoming the leader Iam today and I just want to say thank you. Wreck also helps time to time with the GWG applications which is also very very important. Wreck doesn't care to tell you if your wrong he will straight up tell you your wrong and help you with some Knowledge to fix what is wrong. XGC Wreck XD I wanted to thank you and let everyone know Wreck has my vote!

KoG RUSTY XD

Reason

he was in XGC as A High Leader he was in SYN as a XD and now he is in KoG as a XD.
He put in work in all 3 divisions. And that is something that should be noticed. He has been a member since 2011 and continues to help people in his division which is KoG as well as XG as a whole. Me and Rusty just started becoming friends In the beginning
of the year and i have learned a lot about him especailly asking him important questions in the game with fame game night with him. There are people in this community that know him a lot better then me and I'm sure him and a lot other peoples will be surprised that I picked Rusty since we are not in the same gamer division and don't play every day. Rusty also is a Help Desk junky every time he is on the site and helping the community with help related issues. At the end of the day with him being in XGC SYN and KoG as a higher up leader that's a lot of time and effort to do and I respect that this is the reason why I think Rusty should be put up

Last edited:

XGC FatalEffect

Forum Nerd
Nov 14, 2012
Leader: XGC FxValis XS

He's a great friend, he constantly goes above and beyond s a leader, he always makes time for people, weather it be advicertain or help. In terms of knowledge about the community, I can honestly say I don't know of anyone who has more. He dies a great job with whatever clan he's working on or with and he's revived multiple clans, He's what a XGC leader should be, he's a model leader and knows and achieves what is expected of him and beyond. He's a great recruiter and I've met alot of his recruits, not only are they great players, they're great people. In my opinion, he's everything we look for and are about within XG, honor, courage and commitment? That's Valis, he's committed to the community he puts it beyond and above everything, he has the courage to take on any challenge and pretty much always succeeds, he rebuilds and recruits and does it well. And honor, he honors the honor code, he is an amazing example of what we look for in a community. In my opinion, we couldn't ask for a better leader and friend

Last edited:

NGC FxValis

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 23, 2011
Bridgewater, Nova Scotia, Canada
KoG Exile XD

I am Nominating KoG Exile XD..Formally known as XGC Exile XD.. He joined XG in Jan 2006. He has been a huge influence on me and many others in XG over last 11 years.
Exile came over to XBOX ONE on day one as the only XD together with 2 XSs helping build and lay the foundation for the XBOX ONE section here in XG as it is now.
Exile has alway put others first, he has gone out of his way to help, teach and guide the members under him..
I for one have learned 90% of the knowledge I have from him.
Thank You KoG Exile XD for everything you have done and taught me over the years.

Reactions: XGC Tant XD

DeviousaursRex

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 5, 2012
Arizona, USA
KOG Exile XD

I am nominating KOG Exile XD for my choice as an outstanding leader and one whom I believe we should take a moment and recognize as he is making an impact not only with myself but with the community as a whole every day. Exile is that individual who makes time for everyone, no matter what division, no matter what rank and no matter how long they have been in Xiled Gaming. Like many members in the community the first time I ever needed an XD was due to an issue I was having within my clan and one that sadly could not be handled by my General at the time, nor my XS. And like most it was intimidating to reach out to an XD and yes I was intimidated to meet Exile at first as he was the first XD I had ever dealt with. Exile showed great leadership by making me feel comfortable, assuring me that even if things may not be done the way I would of wanted that he was going to make a genuine effort to try and solve my problem and at the end make difference, and that meant a lot to me at the time. Though things may not of been solved to what I would of wanted at the time he stayed true to his word and made sure that things were followed through using principles in place by that of the honor code and that it was not only fair to myself but all those involved.

Since then Exile and I became friends. I followed him through thick and thin and I always go to him if I need advice even if he's not my XD he's still a superior with many years of experience who can give a fresh perspective on any problem one may have, which helps mold future leaders to become even better as time goes on. He's earned my trust which isn't an easy thing to earn and I know I can always go to him if I need anything and he knows that I have no problem chewing his ear off :) But that's what makes a great leader.. A leader who will stand up, help address the situation, resolve it and refine it and make a lasting impact where someone like myself knows that they can always reach out to them for guidance.

If those reasons are not enough? Look what Exile does for this community... Exile helped KOG get back on it's feet again and is now thriving once more. Exile is posting all these great threads on the main forum that greets us every time we are on the website. Exile helps keeps us in the loop on what is going on, spamming us on the Xbox etc and Exile steps up and takes a lot of the little jobs that lets face it a lot of the other leaders don't want to take. Some of these reasons alone should have him considered a Valued Leader and in the case he isn't recognized I hope this lets him know that some of us Value him regardless :)

SYN Zachman XD

INACTIVE LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
THE SYNDICATE
SYN WRATH 7
Mar 30, 2015
St. Louis, MIssouri
SYN DRIFDAR XD

SYN DRIFDAR XD has been helping people in this community since day 1. He is always there for this community and is always ready to help out where he can and even if he cannot necessarily help with an issue he is always ready to help find the people that can. He has gone above and beyond the call of duty and has at times done so much that it got to the point of overload but has always made sure to do what he set out to do. Drifdar is a great guy and it would take a while to type up everything that makes him a Valued Leader in this community.

SYN KARMA XD

KARMA has been a fantastic leader for a long time. I did not meet Karma until she had already been promoted to Division Leader but from the first time that I had talked to her about an issue she was more than willing to help and was filled with knowledge and took more time than was really necessary to help. When many leaders were reluctant to switch systems to help with issues, she was always ready to help and do her part. KARMA has had a lot of responsibilities and always pays attention to detail making sure that everything she does is done perfectly. SYN KARMA XD is a great leader and will always be Valued in my book.

Tha Juic3 Baby

XG CONTRIBUTER
XGC BLOOD OATH
Aug 29, 2014
Denver, Colorado
XGC Taurus XS; this man goes above and beyond for our community. Many of you know him, few of you don't. Taurus always goes the extra mile to remind you as a general what to do, even if you already know what to do. He is always ensuring his guys are on top of everything, and no man is left behind. Taurus is a leader, a leader is defined as an individual who uses his or her influence over others to perform actions. Leaders come in a positive or negative, fortunately for Xiled Gaming, Taurus is a positive leader who has the community in his best interests, and as the air force says, service before self, which is the moto Taurus lives by.

Reactions: SFP BULL SD

Tha Juic3 Baby

XG CONTRIBUTER
XGC BLOOD OATH
Aug 29, 2014
Denver, Colorado
XGC Tantaliz XD; there's no amount of words that can describe this woman. She is a leader who really has the community in her heart. She goes above and beyond for anyone who comes across her and asks. She is always seeking out to make new friends. Every time I get in a party or just talk to her, she's like Juice, let's go meet new people. XGC Tantaliz XD believes and demonstrates the core values of Xiled Gaming. XGC Tantaliz XD also takes the core of Xiled Gaming, our honor code and lives and breaths it. In a sense, She is the example which everyone in Xiled should strive to be like. She is a prime example of what the Council Members imagined when they created Xiled Gaming.

Last edited:
Reactions: XGC Tant XD

SYN GOHAN

SYN DEVIL DOGS
Sep 29, 2016
Toronto, On
Leader : SYN BOOBADY XS

SYN GOHAN - Today, 12:28 PM Edit Reply
If I had to pick anyone who deserves this it would be SYN BOOBADY XS he has pushed a lot of paperwork, and has recruited more than any other XS I've heard of, and has really been a fantastic section leader. He is constantly doing Game nights, meetings, and will do 1v1 training/showing callouts. BOOBADY is also on Kik, voxer as well as smart glass to always be avalable for questions/help. Also I've heard that the current section wars in SYN that started Monday has been organized by him, and I really think he embodies exactly what makes a HoF player/leader,

Xxorcisst

Forum Nub
Jun 22, 2016
Killa Cali
LEADER : SYN JEROMY XS

First of all we all know this award hands down should go to SYN JEROMY XS just for the simple fact that this guy is the best. Lol no but on a serious note i vote for SYN JEROMY XS because this man is the prime example of how this community should strive to be Fun, Happy, Competitive, Family oriented and Welcoming, with a little tender love. This man doesn't just help solve issues that are within his section but outside of his section as well. He is more than happy to help out with anything we need in the clan or outside his clans whether it has to do with the website or on the console. He would literally stop whatever he's doing pull you in a lobby and help you out. I mean if that doesn't show how leadership should be then idk what it is. I can't even describe how much this guy should get this award because im pretty sure some of the leaders that are being nominated would vote for him as well. This man eats, ****, and sleeps Xiledgaming community he shows leadership and is also well respected in this community and i would vote this man a million times.

(ANgL) Xxorcisst

SYN Babydoll

Forum Nub
Sep 27, 2016
Newton IL
SYN Jeromy XS

From the first day I joined syndicate he has made me feel welcome and at home. He is a great leader, mentor, and friend. He deserves to be recognized for all the effort, passion, and heart he has put into our clan/section.

SYN FUL BUNNY

Forum Noob
Jun 14, 2016
Louisiana
Leader : SYN Jeromy XS

I vote for Jeromy because I believe he deserves recognition for all he does for this community. He has been a friend, mentor, therapist, and so much more to many people. He is always there to lend a listening ear or helping hand. He has taught me and many others about community, trust, and family. I believe someone who does so much to keep others happy deserves a little theirselves.

SYN Goodfella

Forum Rookie
Aug 28, 2012
West Springfield Massachusetts
Syn jeromy XS

he deserves this award because he took a clan of six members and made it into one of the largest clan in syndicate another reason is because he makes everyone feel welcome with open arms he make the clan feel like we are one big happy family and he doesn't not shut anyone out. And he also enforce the rules with out making people feel bad