Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

WHO SHOULD BE A VALUED LEADER AND WHY?

KoG NachoKill

Forum Junkie
May 22, 2011
KoG Exile XD

Exile to me should be one of the most valued leaders here in XG. Exile is a tremendous help to me in helping me grow and learn about the community. Exile is always there for me when I need help with a question or help in finding something on the website. He has a lot of experience here and is a great resource for all members who need a helping hand! Exile dedicates a lot of his own time for the better of our Community!

Thank you Exile!

G

SYN Sappy XS

I would like to take this time to nominate SYN Sappy XS for Valued Leader. Since the time I have come into XG, he has done nothing but try to build people up through the community. He tries to stay up to date on absolutely everything so that he can spread the word throughout the members. He tries to keep himself within his boundaries as rank, but that doesn't stop him being there for anyone as a friend and make sure everyone is still comfortable in the community. He helps every step of the way and I feel he doesn't get enough recognition for everything he does. Thanks for being you, Sap! You're an awesome leader and friend regardless of your rank and you're appreciated by many!

Last edited:

xyFormal

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 22, 2013
sioux falls
SYN Zachman XD
Zach has had a great passion for the community since day one. I meet zach was I was an XS and zach was just Learning his role as a general. It was very clear that zach was going to make something special out of any clan he touched in this community. It was long until he brought a dying clan too one of the most blooming clans in SYN. Zach has shown a willingness too do whatever it takes too make this community better, too take it too the next step. It isn't just his leadership that makes him a valued leader though, zach has this ability too connect with everyone he meets and he's always able to offer some advice. Zach is a guy that see's a bigger picture in everything he does, he doesn't do anything half assed. Zach is somebody who has the ability too work with everyone he meets no matter the circumstances. Zach has shown over and over how good of a leader he can be, and as one of the newer XDs for SYN a lot of us have a lot of hope in his ability too continue too bring the success he brought too his clans as a general and XS, and too bring that to the Divison as a whole.

SYN Drifdar XD
Explaining every reason why drifdar is one of the most valued leaders around would take me an enternity too explain. Dirfdar was the first person I met when I transferred from XGC to SYN, he invited me into a party and welcomed too my new division. I just moved to SYN kings which was in drifdars section, too have an XS reach out to a new transfer really stood out in my mind. When it comes too leadership it's hard too beat drifdar, he's not one too rush a decision or jump too conclusions. It seems as if drifdar is always calm and collected. He offers advice too anyone who needs it no matter your rank or his, but within that advice it isn't just him telling you how too do it, no, he shows you how too do it and walks you through it step by step if needed and won't let you go until you understand. Drifdar is also the guy who stepped on in all divisions even though who was only in SYN he was there on the 360 too help keep KoG Echo moving and growing vs the down spiral it was on. He had an open ear for anyone who would listen from any division and offer the advice he had, and if he didn't have the answer he would damn sure find it. Drifdar is also a person that is easy too connect with and too trust. Drifdar can make a hostile situation seem like you're strolling through park and it's not that big of a deal. Drifdar is one of the best leaders I've ever been privileged too learn from.

SYN Emience XD
I wouldn't even know where too start with this one, emience is easily the most knowledgeable person I have ever met in XG. Emienece despite his off work hours always makes sure that he has time too game with everyone. If you're on and he's there without a doubt he's open too talk or game with you. He has shown time and time again his true dedication too XG, and makes every effort too make XG a better gaming community than it was the day before. He has a true leadership quality about him that nobody can denie, he's lead more clans too success than I can count . He's emeience has always been one too skip straight to a point and if you deserve too get a slap on the wrist well then you deserved it but he's never one too take away from the good doings that you have done. Emience has made a true difference since day one and anyone would be an idiot not too recognize what Emience has done for SYN and XG as a whole.

SFP MUSE SD

Banned
Sep 13, 2016
California
SYN KayKat XS

I've only been in the community for a couple months and I've just been, recently, promoted to lieutenant within the SYN Titans clan. As I worked my way through the rank structure I had Kay to look up to as my General in SYN Supernova and now as my section leader. She has been one of the most influential people in my gaming life and has taught me a lot about what a good leader should be. KayKat has been a great friend and an even greater leader, she is what I strive to be one day - attitude and all! - and I know I can count on her if I'm ever having trouble with someone or something. KayKat is the grease test leader out there!!

SYN Beast Snipz

Forum Nub
Oct 11, 2016
SYN KayKat

Kay is a one of the best leader she supportive and loves a drama free environment and she helps out anytime someone needs it. Hands down she cares about her troops and the people she plays with and would do anything for us I believe she should be mvl

xyFormal

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 22, 2013
sioux falls
SYN Jordan XD
Jordan has always been a committed member of the community. He's always been somebody who will hold his hand out and offer help where and when it's needed. Even as an XS Jordan was helping throughout all of the division. Jordan was also committed too make the design team a more
Effective place for the community as a whole.

KoG SCREAMS

Forum Member
Nov 16, 2015
Maine
SYN BabyBlue XS

We have been fortunate to have Blue in our lives. Not only does she care about her clans, she wants the best for us beyond her own wants and needs. Whether it's to answer a random question, or encouraging us to new levels of commitment to the clan, the community, to ourselves. We consider it an honor to call her 'Boss Lady' because she watches out for us, not only in this community but in our daily lives. These reasons are why we nominate her!!

XGC Willy XS

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 10, 2016
Maryland
XGC Crimson XS

Ive been lucky enough to have him as my section leader almost my entire time in XG. He has gone above and beyond what is outlined in his responsibilities as a section leader. He has delt with my 5 million questions since the day I joined and has always been extremely helpful no matter what he was doing. He has always taken the time to play with as many of us as he can no matter what the rank. Him along with XGC ST FARM XS helped me more than I could have ever asked. And those are just a few reasons why I'm nominating him.

NGC FxValis

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 23, 2011
Bridgewater, Nova Scotia, Canada
XGC TrueShot XS

TrueShot is the definition of a leader. He leads by example. He is dedicated to his members,to his clans, to his friends, but most of all, to the betterment of the community. He is firm when needed and forgiving when called for. He leaves behind in his members the will to want to do better.
He is a great student, as well as a great teacher. It was a pleasure training him, and it continues to be a pleasure working with him as a peer. If you need advice he is there. If you need help he is there.If anyone deserves to be a Valued Leader it is XGC TrueShot XS.

XGC BUCS XD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Aug 16, 2013
Florida
XGC GODFATHR XS

GODFATHR is the definition of a leader! When I first met him, he was a LT that transferred into my home clan. From day one, although a little skeptical of how things were ran in Friction, he always worked with myself and the clan to better everyone. He always had made a point to help everyone, no matter the rank, no matter the clan. He's extremely knowledgeable and compassionate and is always available to any and all in the community! I'm proud to have him as a friend and a fellow leader in XG! XGC GODFATHR XS is a great and well respected leader of our community!

XGC Badger0202

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 11, 2016
Texas
Leader: XGS FxValis XS

EDIT* So i realize now that this is redundant for he has already received the Award, however his actions should not go unoticed. I'm extremely grateful that I am under Valis's wing.

I have only been with XGC but a week and anytime I've needed help or had a question he has been there. I've also only played Ark Survival Evolved and despite being on different teams he has always been willing to take time away from his to help my team out. I believe he should receive the Valued Leadership Award!

Last edited:

xSpiritTrip

NEWS TEAM
Aug 9, 2016
Illinois
KoG Rusty XD

Rusty is an active member that would help with anything needed weather its a question or if its just to sit down and play a game for a few, When it comes down to clan business he is constantly there for anything that is needed to be done and helps his under ranks do there jobs and gives them advice on things that people need to work on Rusty is the one person that I believe gets an Valued Leader award

KoG Devoured XS

He helped our clan rebuild at a time where are clan was starting to fall out and now our clan is back to a strong stable clan and we couldn't thank Devoured any more than we already have.

KoG Hawk XS

Even though Hawk is new at being XS he taught me all that I needed to know and any questions I had or to tell me things I needed to know and when I did some the wrong way or needed help on how to become a good captain and a good general he taught me what i needed to know to be an excellent leader and if it wasn't for him I wouldn't be where I am now

SYN JEROMY XS

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 20, 2016
I nominate syn sexyman xs
He is a very invovled and put heart into his section.he not only gives good advice but he also takes the time to work with his members one on one and helps them with anything and everything they need ....he is always there to listen and help with any situation that my come around ...so for his real dedication and leadership I nominate syn sexyman xs

clayspanker103

Forum Member
Aug 13, 2016
I nominate SYN JEROMY XS. Over past few months me and members of my squad have gotten to know him and learn from him. He has been there for guidance as well as gaming with us in his free time even 5 hough he himself is not our section leader. With his input and wisdom at being a leader he has not only helped me become more efficient but also helped me to realize what I need to do better as a leader. He remains very active within the community and almost never turns down an invite, and does not descriminate just because someone is in a different clan or section. When members in my squad and myself needed help, he took us to leadership to hear us out, and it is for his dedication and understanding that I nominate SYN JEROMY XS.

SYN JEROMY XS

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 20, 2016
I recommend syn ful angEl xs for valued leader she had shown a lot of improvement and is very active and invovled in her clans and put time and hard work in them and know that every day is a learning experience and is not afraid to go to any one and ask for it .it is always a good experience when working togethet and handling issue .thanks for all you do ....I agin say syn ful angel. Xs

XGC SassyA55

Forum Member
Nov 13, 2016
California
XGC SNEEZER XS

Why: She is a great person, she is always checking on her members and seeing how we are doing. She works very hard to fix any issues within our clan and she is always on top of things and we all appreciate her very much.

SYN iiRONiiC

Forum Nub
Oct 22, 2016
washington
SYN SEXYMAN XS

I think Syn SEXYMAN should be a valued leader because, he is a good person he was there from the beginning when I joined he was my general and he showed me around . And got me to where I am.

SYN Drewfuss

Forum Tourist
May 10, 2016
VAULUED LEADER

Vaulued leader

why should SYN Cage become a valued leader. he has help me since day on of my joining syndicate he help me learn the honor code and rank structure. plus everytime id ask for help on something he would be right there helping me making sure I had everything right and teliing me if I didn't he is a amazing friend and leader to me.

SYN Sexyman

Forum Nerd
Dec 13, 2015
Houston, Texas
SYN Sappy XS
I nominated SYN Sappy XS because he is a very dedicated and active member in our community always willing to lend a hand and going above and beyond in his work as an XS and I feel that we should give credit where credit it due and he deserves this by all the hard work he puts in and this is why I nominate SYN Sappy XS

SFP BULL SD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 13, 2007
NY-SC
XGC Touch XS

XGC Touch XS is a leader who goes above and beyond for everyone in this community. Touch has been my friend and peer since my start in XGC. Touch is a guy who is always on the website helping members . If you know Touch you know Touch likes to get involved in every XG related thing there is good and bad. Touch has paid for members memberships to get them back involved in the community even when he does not know them. Touch runs a strong section and is involved with the events team and also took over the design team and made it a lot more active then it use to be. As friends in the community me and Touch have our ups and downs argue and don't agree on everything but that's what leader is he gives his 100% opinion in every little thing. If there is one XS I can relate to in different ways it's Touch. People like touch people hate Touch but when it comes to leadership not everyone is going to like you something I understood when knowing Touch. Touch is a good friend and great leader I belive XGC Touch XS should be put up for the valued leaders award.