Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

WHO SHOULD BE A VALUED LEADER AND WHY?

SYN JCPenney

Forum Nub
Mar 29, 2018
I feel like SYN R4tor XS should receive this award because he stept up when we are leadership left and helped us grow and build back up. He took on are clan when no one else would
and helped us. He took on are clan when he didn’t have to.

KoG bKiLLd

Forum Member
Mar 24, 2018
Fort Lauderdale
SYN MARSHALL XS

SYN MARSHALL XS is an Excellent Leader. Since I've joined the XG Community, he has been there for Guidance. Not only for myself, for many others as well. Friendly and very Knowledgeable . Whether it be Gaming Question or Life Issue, he is always there to help. I've noticed SYN MARSHALL XS never gives up on a situation or anybody. I am proud to serve under him. He is Extremely Competive, and when things get out of hand, he knows how to difuse any situation. SYN MARSHALL XS says "90% Fun, 10% Business".

XGC BUCS XD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Aug 16, 2013
Florida
KoG Godfathr XS

This individual is a mentor from the start!! I have known him for years and never once has he failed on helping/leading anyone he comes into contact with! He as a leader has taught myself so much and continues to teach others. He's fair, honest, respectful and on point 100% of the time! He has earned the respect of not only myself but countless members in this community! He by far is a valued leader, my humble opinion.

BLACK CANARY 30

Forum Member
Feb 23, 2018
Michigan
KoG GODFATHR XS

He has been nothing but an absolute Godsend as a leader since the day I met him. He is extremely polite, professional, patient, and fair with all his people while still setting not just a great example for those below and around him but also setting up and instilling his expectations and goals for everyone. He always makes everyone feel like their voice is heard and they are important to him, regardless of what rank they are. He continually goes above and beyond for all of his people to make sure no one is left behind and that everyone is achieving their personal goals. He is the definition of professionalism and dedication to the XG community. We could not ask for a better section leader and hope he goes far in the community in the future so that he will have the ability to have the impact he has had on us, on many many more people in the community one day. In my opinion, and I think I can speak for all of Militia as well, there is no one that deserves this award more than him.

And while I have met many other great section leaders in the community as well, there is no one I, nor any of my people, would ever trade him for. He is the best they come!

Last edited:

SYN Warden XS

Forum Veteran
May 26, 2013
Hey guys so this is my first time posting in here ever. I’m SYN Warfighter a general in SYN MARI XS section well anyways there’s a lot I would like to say about SYN MARI XS an why I think she’s a good valued leader from the day I came back to the community from being in active Mari took me into her wonderful clan SYN SUPERNOVA since my stay there she’s helped me in so many ways to be where I am now a general. I wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for her training me an pushing me. Her ethics an words I enjoy hearing because she always has something to teach especially about the website lol she always says come on guys ask me something ask me about the website there’s a lot of cool sh!t there an I know there is because she’s great at communicating with all of us when something new is happening or just to check up on us an see how we’re doing she makes me want to be an XS because of how exciting she makes it. Bringing in so much all around tho she’s a great leader an someone who has become to be my friend well kinda lol jk

Reactions: SFP Candy

SYN Blueberry

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 7, 2017
SYN Metal XS

Metal has been a great help in many ways. She lends a hand anytime you need her, always there no matter what she may be doing. Since I came back to XG she has welcomed me into her clan SYN Pandemic where I quickly rose up to become captain. Metal was right there steering me in the right direction teaching me all I know about being a leader. As I got captain I asked Metal to teach me ways of General which she gladly helped me! But not only did she teach me to become the leader I am today, she helped me find myself for who I am. Metal is truly a wonderful leader and I know for sure she deserves Valured Leader!

SFP BULL SD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 13, 2007
NY-SC
XGC Buffy XS- Where do I begin? Well buffy is a awesome
Friend and a amazing leader in our community, she goes above and beyond to help out the community. Buffy is also a website goddess and supermod you will always see her on the site helping moderate it or helping a member or doing other things. Buffy is the co leader of the events team but has been taking more charge then Me as of lately! She brings positive vibes and also brings new ideas to the table to help the community and the events team as a whole. She runs multiple events for the community through the events team and helps out new Xg Destiny players with raids ect and does much more. Buffy is known for being kind and friendly and always giving you her honest opinion, she’s a great friend and a great leader and I believe she is a pure example on how a leader should be and she 100% deserves to be a valued leader in XG in my opinion.

XGC Juic3 XS- Everyone knows his famous quote “it’s the juice baby” but everyone should also know about how great of a leader this man is. Juice is inspiring he is blunt and he is smart. Knowing
Juice he has always been there as someone I can talk to and someone I can rely on. Juice does many things for this community and is apart of many teams for this community such as the events team the news team and the design team and does Clash of clans and he is a Super Mod. This man writes articles he hosts game nights and is a trial event coordinator through the events team on top of that he makes Sigs for people through the design team. Juice is funny and to the point and has been through some tough situations but always seems to come out of it and rise above all the bumps in his path. Juice has knowledge and great leadership you may even see him post some captains classes time to time. I admire his leadership ethics and couldn’t be happier to have him as my peer. I truly believe XGC Juic3 XS should be a valued leader in this community.

Last edited:

SFP Candy

Banned
May 22, 2017
United States
SYN R4PTOR XS

SYN R4ptor XS

I believe that Raptor should be a valued leader because he understands his generals and helps them in any way he can. Every since I joined the community over a year ago, I've been passed around to different section leaders not thinking it was a huge problem. My clan has been through so much and not a lot of people have tried to help us out, especially while being thrown under different section leaders. While being under raptor and having a discombobulated clan, the one of few people that have helped me and my clan start its journey to success is SYN R4ptor XS.
-
On a personal level he tries to understand and is supportive of what is going through. We're all a family and try our best to help each other out! Raptor seriously needs to be a valued leader, he works his *** off when he gets online. He attends practices with some clans in the section that have ww2, hes mostly always available to be in parties with his generals and clans when hes not at work or with his child. Raptor works very hard day to day and I feel as though a lot of people dont understand how hard he works to ensure that people are successful in the community, I feel like he needs to get recognition for his time and effort put into this community and handling his personal life at the same time.

SFP Kore SS

Banned
May 27, 2016
SYN VeeVee XS has the qualities I feel a leader should have. She is respectful, extremely trust worthy, she only wants what is best for you and so many other qualities that stand out. If you have an issue going on VeeVee has your back on it. She sticks up for you. Since being in this community and being general for 2 years I have had many XSs and being under VeeVee I definitely see the difference in leadership between them. VeeVee goes above and beyond for her generals and it is noticeable. I have learned so much under her. I am definitely a better leader for being under her and from being able to learn from her. I cant wait to see what comes next.

SFP MUSE SD

Banned
Sep 13, 2016
California
SYN Metal XS

She is always there to help anyone and everyone when they need it. She is respected by all that come into contact with her, and she knows her stuff! She's a quick thinker, she's funny, she's an all around amazing person, and she deserves to be a Valued Leader more than most.

SFP MUSE SD

Banned
Sep 13, 2016
California
SYN Blurry XS has been a great team member to the XS team. He's always there giving advice to anyone that needs it, or asks for it. He has just about every answer available to any question asked, and is always willing to help those in need.

TakeHimNotMe

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 5, 2017
SYN Blurry XS takes the win for me. Giving an honest opinion the guy is a spaz, little scattered brained and a bit of a goof, but when it comes down to brass tax and getting down to the wire, Blurry gets it done. If there's a question he has an answer. If there's a problem he has resolution. He bull****s around, but tolerates none when it comes down to community values. I'd say he's super professional, but you guys would call me out on it. LOL! Overall Blurry is an upstanding guy, a great friend and has been an upright amazing leader and mentor in my progression. P.S did I mention he can spaz? :p.

SFP TINTIGG

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 11, 2014
Saint Augustine, FL
www.pwnzone.com
XGC LOGIC XS
hands down great dude.
And best OBI ONE I have ever had as an apprentice.
He has far exceeded all expectations.

qtiLdqD.png

SYN CHELL XD

DIVISION LEADER
GWG RESEARCHER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
NEWS TEAM
SYN CLOVER
SYN WRATH 7
XLDT
SYN ABYSS
XILED EVENTS
Tournament Admin
Oct 14, 2018
Maryville, TN
SYN x Lazy XS

lazy (1).jpg

SYN x Lazy XS is a great leader that is there for his community. He has taught everyone below him to have confidence and we can do anything that comes ahead. When he says open door policy is always open, he really means it his door is open to everyone in our community. He deserves that chance like he has given the chance to every leader below him. He is a valued leader to SYN and he is what keeps SYN going. He is very active with every member along with participating in battles inside Clancompete. SYN x Lazy XS has taught me so much about being a General. He is not only a great friend but he listens to not only me, he listens to recruits, privates, sargeants, LT, and captains as well. Your beyond AWESOME Lazy!!!!

XGC Horus XS

Forum Junkie
Dec 11, 2007
Ogden , UT
XGC BUCS XD

On many occasions I have needed guidance as a general. He always set me on the right path and gave the correct advice whether it was I wanted to hear or not. This guy is the reason I am the leader I am today he was always there to listen to me when I needed someone to just hear me out and put me in my place when I needed to be. I will always be grateful to call XGC BUCS XD a great leader as well as a great friend. If he ever gives you advice take it seriously and you will thrive.

Reactions: XGC ONYX

SYN Warden XS

Forum Veteran
May 26, 2013
SYN xPinkx XS

Reason:

having SYN xPinkx XS as one of my new Section Leaders has been an amazing journey although I’ve been with her for a few months now. She has always strived to insure that each an everyone is ok an if there’s any problems she’s quick to take control an get right down to the needy greedy. She’s always doing what she can to make sure everyone is playing together an having fun. Her personality is amazing an at its best she’s a great girl who has a great sense of humor, an the way she does things makes me feel comfortable that I haven’t felt in awhile an tbh it’s always reassuring knowing that I have an XS who cares. I’m glad there’s an XS who does what they can to make sure no one is left behind, she brings us together an cuz of that I’m here today writing about it as a Valued Leader which I believe she greatly deserves. For the good job she has been doing an for that again I am grateful for every bit of it

XGC ONYX

XG CONTRIBUTER
XGC BLOOD OATH
XILED EVENTS
Nov 16, 2015
Cartersville, GA
XGC Mini Me XD

Reason:

He has taught me so much and is straight to the point, no holds barred. I’ve learned so much from him and gotten so much knowledge from him, he is one of the reasons why I am in the position I am in today.