Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

WHO SHOULD BE A VALUED LEADER AND WHY?

SFP MUSE SD

Banned
Sep 13, 2016
California
XGC BUCS XS

I've only known him for about a month, but in the single month I've known him I have seen nothing but greatness. He is dedicated to making everyone he interacts with see things in a positive way; whether it is someone in his section, a member of his division, or someone in the community in general. He is a very positive XS and person all around. He wants the best for everyone he interacts with and always finds a way to help the best a possible outcome.

XGC Dizz XS

INACTIVE LEADER
Mar 9, 2016
Pennsylvania
Leader XGC Buffy XS

Buffy treats everyone with respect and acts with integrity. She personified the values of XGC and sets a tone of respect and inclusion with all players.
It’s clear she believes in our mission and wants to transform the online gaming culture for the better.
I’ve learned from Buffy how to lead firmly yet fairly.
I’m honored to have called her my general, my section leader and my friend.

XGC Metal XS

XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Mar 7, 2017
Fort Worth, TX
SYN KayKat XD

I want to give a huge shout out to Kay. Not only is she an amazing person all around, but such a Fantastic Leader. She's always ready and willing to help out whoever she can. If you ask Kay for Just about Anything, she's on it. She's there for you. Whether it is "business" related, or just for fun, she's always there for you. Kay is a great inspiration. She's truly a role model and has inspired me.

Last edited:

SYN OHANA XS

Section Leader
SYN DEVIL DOGS
SYN OutLaws
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
NEWS TEAM
SYN Family
SYN Final Fight
XILED EVENTS
Oct 26, 2017
Illinois
Leader: SYN FAIRY XS

Why should they be a valued leader?
SYN FAIRY XS should be a valued leader because not only does she do the things that she is required to do as a section leader but she will go above and beyond for a member of the XG community or anyone that she meets. There have been many instances where I have had a question about the community or how to send something out like a simple email that she has helped me send out. she has also while dealing with person issues like moving into a new house and having to completely remodel one of the bathrooms, can easily hop on Xbox and talk or game with people in here section. she does so many things like be an open minded person when you need someone to talk to or just being there when you need someone to game with. she is a great leader and I hope that she is elected for the valued leader position this month. I personally have had many a time that I have struggled and thanks to SYN FAIRY XS I am no longer struggling with.SYN FAIRY XS is a great leader, friend, comrade, and a great person to game with; and I wish her the best of luck in life and in this community so that she may have many more expansions that she has helped to make possible. I know for a fact that FAIRY has helped many other people besides me and I am positive that she will continue to go above and beyond peoples expectations of her. This is why I think that Fairy should be made Valued Leader for this month and many months to go.

Miscreant #8587

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 30, 2017
Texas
XGC Crimson XS

Crimson has always been there for anything. Any questions I've had in my time, he's always made the time to answer them. If he didn't know the answer he would get me an answer as quick as he could. I've not once heard him talk to anyone with an ounce of disrespect. Every conversation he's had is always respectful, and he finds a solution to just about anything issue.

KoG LOTUS XD

Get A Life!
Oct 14, 2016
19.8968° N, 155.5828° W
SYN R4PTOR XS

Why should they be a VALUED LEADER?
This person has gone above and beyond, Not only for those close to him but for those in the community as well. He often takes time out of his day to make sure his job as a Section Leader is done. Whether it be handling situations between clans/members or just being there for someone all in the midst of still keeping a positive and professional manner.

When I first ran into SYN R4PTOR XS, It was on BO2. I would follow him from lobby to lobby just for a good laugh. Run against him for a few rounds and dip out, then wait for a few games to go back and do it all over again. Some see him as a prick with a blunt personality and are quick to pass judgement. I, myself was one of them. But the more I got to know him, The more I saw him as a strong leader with a good head on his shoulder. Very well respected not only by his peers but by the community as well. He shows great leadership quality skills in what he does and with those around him. When others are in need, he is quick to offer assistance when needed.

What are the core values of a leader? Respect. as demonstrated by self respect and respecting others regardless of differences; treating others with dignity, empathy and compassion; and the ability to earn the respect of others. Making a Difference and showing Integrity, Authenticity, Courage, Service and Wisdom.

This is why I would like to nominate SYN R4PTOR XS as a VALUE LEADER.

XGC Minions

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 24, 2017
UK
XGC Touch XS

The reason I am nominating Touch for the valued leader award is because of his clear love for XG and his willingness to do what it takes to make sure everyone is having a good time.

Touch was the person who recruited me into XG through our shared love of Rocket League which at first I was very apprehensive to join due to previously bad experience in a previous clan. Although apprehensive Touch explained what XG was about, I still wasn't sure and ended up going offline for a while due to life, when I came back online which was about a month - 2 months later Touch hit me up like I'd never been away from the box remembered my name, didn't force anything on me, it was because of this care that I had been shown, thats the reason I joined XG.

Now through Touch's continued support, guidance and friendship I am the General of XGC Illusive about to go through our first clan split since I entered the community just over a year ago, with my next step to hopefully become a section leader and pass on what I have learned and been shown.
People like Touch are the reason XG is over a decade strong and although I am aware that he has already received this award many moons ago, I still feel he should receive it again because without Touch I most likely would never have joined this wonderful community and made all the friends that I have done.

Thank you Touch See you in September, i'll bring the biscuits! :p

XGC BUCS XD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Aug 16, 2013
Florida
XGC Modern XS

Ever since I met Modern he's been an asset to this community. Always willing to help out a fellow member, regardless of division. He's patient, straight to the point, extremely precise when it comes to the rules of our community and handles things in a fast but fair manner. He has helped me learn and grow throughout the time i've known him. In my opinion, he's already a valued leader of this community so he should be recognized for this award.

XGC Cazkit XS

Section Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
XGC BLOOD OATH
Jun 19, 2012
Pottstown, PA
www.facebook.com
XGC ACE518 XD

Out of all the Leaders who do not have the Valued Leader Award yet, I feel that Ace deserves to be put in the running 110%. Over the years of myself being inactive and active again Ace has always been there. Luckily for me I've always had him to turn to with any issue or question I've ever had. He has taught me a lot over the years about being a leader and honestly I don't think I could of done it without him. Never once have I ever heard anyone say that Ace couldn't get the job done or resolve any issues that were brought to his attention. Ace is one of the most Blunt, honest, and straight to the point people I've ever met here in XGC.

J3st3r333

Forum Member
May 20, 2016
LEADER: SYN R4PTOR XS
WHY HE SHOULD BE? Because he is an amazing leader. I have had him in some sort of a leader since he was general of SYN HAVOC

SYN Watcher

Forum Member
Dec 8, 2017
Who: SYN R4ptor XS
Why: because he took over my section for my xs when she was down and was very supportive to my section. Also hes a bad ***.

LadyAdidas8

Forum Nub
Mar 14, 2018
Missouri
Leader: SYN R4PTOR XS
Why: they're readily available to all members when needed, and has been thourough and fair in dealing with any and all issues I've seen him encounter thus far. He has produced great members and leaders in my short time of knowing him.

Karnage G91

Forum Noob
Feb 13, 2018
Leader: SYN R4PTOR XS

Why should they be a valued Leader?
I nominate SYN R4PTOR XS because he is laid back and chill and still does his duties as needed.

SYN DESI

XG CONTRIBUTER
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Leader. SYN R4PTOR

Why should he be a valued leader: Well he always does his best to help guide us through any issues but gives us the leeway to learn on our own.

Never complains about the sixty questions he is given a day.
He has shown me nothing but respect and trust.

He is always open to helping out other section leaders.

SYN DarthNihlus

Forum Member
Jan 12, 2018
SYN Metal XS

I'm nominating metal because from my very start in January she has been a leader who is down to earth and reliable for anything that has been needed, for both myself and the entire clan of SYN Divergent, and I'm sure it's the same with other clans under her charge. She is dedicated and helpful, but isn't afraid to be stern when she needs to be, which is one of the best leader qualities in my personal opinion. She goes out of her way to recruit for her clans, even in games she doesn't play much. She is interested in the success of every clan underneath her and is a very capable XS, so I feel she is a great example to follow and should definitely be considered for this award.

XGC SOURPATCH

Forum Nerd
Mar 10, 2017
New york
Leader:
XGC FxValis XD

Why should they be a Valued Leader?:

Where do i begin? I guess from the start, when i joined XGC i had a rough time with wanting to stay.. Valis has always been there, he has made this community great for me. Not only as a gamer but as a leader. Hes pushed me to be the leader i am and i am so thankful for this. He gives me hope within XGC. Valis has come along way and this is because his dedication to the community. He recently started being an admin on ark and does such a great job to nake others happy and make games fun. Ive learned so much from how to recruit, how to use the website, to now joining the events team. As i said and ill say over and over he is one if the best leaders ive met and wouldn't change it for anything. He deserves so much thanks and recognition. I want to be the leader he has become one day.

SYN Kaligurl

Forum Member
May 4, 2017
Beloit, Wi
Leader: SYN R4ptor XS

Reason: R4ptor is a great help for others in the community. He helped cover my section under SYN Krissy XS, when she had to move. He was there if I had any questions and very helpful with answering questions other members would have during generals meetings. It’s nice to know leaders such as him are committed to the community and deserve recognition for it.