Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

WHO SHOULD BE A VALUED LEADER AND WHY?

echoknight88

Forum Member
Feb 15, 2017
Oklahoma
XGC BUCS XS

Hes a great leader always avalable for any questions. Hes been there to help build are clan to were it is hes solid and respectfull he gets stuff done when we need it hes on top of things frequently. Hes a respectfull and great leader i really am glad we have such a great leader

XGC BRAIN

Forum Junkie
Nov 3, 2017
Canada, ON
The leader i am nominating is XGC BUCS XS.

He is very knowledgeable in his field he has been an XS for quite sometime now and has helped not only our clan but other strive and achieve greatness from his insite into the community i believe he should be recognized as a valued leader for this an more.

DandelionPanic

Forum Nerd
Nov 4, 2017
Montana
XGC BUCS XS

I beleive BUCS is a great valued leader. He is always helpful, there when you need any questions answered and if for some reason he doesn't know the answer he will always get one for you. He is always willing to go the extra mile for us, doesnt matter what time and is always only a message away. He makes all people he comes into contact with feel important and valued.

x Le Gato x

Forum Junkie
Apr 22, 2016
Illinois
KOG KAGE XS

KoG KAGE XS

KoG KAGE XS​
I would like to nominate KoG KAGE XS for Valued leader. He has pushed me to do greater things, like to move to KoG, which I am now a proud member of. As well as a person to bounce ideas off of to help move the clan forward. He is always there for me when I have a question, even though I can be a royal pain, he has been there every step!

XGC Metal XS

XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Mar 7, 2017
Fort Worth, TX
I nominate SYN Retro XD.

Why do I nominate Retro? The answer is simple. He's always willing to jump in and help, whether with something small, or large. I have had times in the past where I have needed assistance on a few things, and he's quick to reply and help me sort it out. He takes pride in his role, and is always pushing for the best of everyone. He's definitely pushed me to do better. He's a great candidate in my opinion.

I would also like to nominate XGC Karma XC.

Why do I nominate Karma? I nominate Karma because since day one of my recruitment into SYN, she has taught me so much. From just general knowledge, to how to become a better leader. Karma is fantastic, and she's definitely someone I look to as a role model. I know without a doubt that I can message Karma for anything, and she'll respond fairly quickly. She is without a doubt a fantastic leader in this community, and she strives to bring out the best in everyone.

XGC Cage

General
XG CONTRIBUTER
XGC APOCALYPSE
May 21, 2015
Lansing, MI
who i think is Valued Leader is xgc wreck xd ,xgc xtflem xi and xgc x0 0 7 xi when they get on they deal with issue and game with everyone in the community.They dont forget the roots of xgc or the core vaules i know there xd and xi but as leaders we all forget time to time what got us here.this why i nominate these gentleman for vauled leaders

XGC BUCS XD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Aug 16, 2013
Florida
KoG Godfathr XS

I believe KoG Godfathr XS is a perfect nominee for this award! Throughout the years he has been an inspiration to not only myself but everyone he meets! He's always helping everyone and anyone! While in XGC he was always there to assist EVERYONE with anything and now in KoG he will for sure do the same! He's extremely knowledgable and very respectful! Sky is the limit for him and he is definitely a Valued Leader of this great community, with or without this award!

KoG MARSH XS

XG CONTRIBUTER
May 30, 2016
Georgia
SYN JORDAN XD

SYN Jordan XD

Leader: SYN Jordan XD

I nominate SYN Jordan XD to be a valued leader. Always there when I need anything. Willing to help with any problem. I could never imagine hearing the words give up or quit from his mouth. He makes time to truly get to know and understand the members under him. Communication is his strong point being strait to the point so you never have to second guess what it is he means. SYN Jordan XD as I see it already is a valued leader in my eyes and his time and effort he puts fourth should prove just that.

xyFormal

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 22, 2013
sioux falls
SYN Jordan XD

Jordan has been someone who’ve I’ve respected since I’ve met him. Jordan is a leader who is always willing to help anyone out, to share some advice, or just listen. He has inspired a giant group of leaders in SYN, and that list is growing every day. Jordan has always shown dedication to everything he does, and he always gives it 100%. There’s just so many great qualities about Jordan that it would be impossible to sit here and list everything out. Jordan has made a giant impact on this community and everyone he’s met here, I don’t know a single person who wouldn’t feel driven after speaking with Jordan. He’s genuine, realistic, down to earth, and over all a great guy. If anyone deserves to be down as a valued leader it’s Jordan.

KoG Mari XS

INACTIVE LEADER
Dec 8, 2016
El Paso, TX
Leader:SYN VeeVee XS

Reason: SYN VeeVee XS works so hard and inspires everyone who has been under her. She helps everyone work hard and be better in the community and as a person. She has helped clans grow to their fullest potential as a leader should but she goes above and beyond by ensuring each person will be successful in anything and every set goals to achieve. Vee is the definition of a leader. She encourages members in leadership or coming into leadership to work to the best of their ability and to improve on an area in which they can make weaknesses their strength. In general, Vee is a moral person. She guides people though the rights and wrongs in life and in the community. She is the friend that guides you to be the best you can be while pushing you to be more. Vee has always been a valued leader. She is and always strides above because she defines what a leader is.

SYN Warden XS

Forum Veteran
May 26, 2013
Leader: SYN VeeVee XS

Why should they be a Valued Leader?: I may not have known VeeVee along time or at that even talk to her but heard great things about her. Till I became a general over in SYN AMBUSH she has helped me remarkably in understanding as well as GUIDANCE. On what I should do or not do. Everything I’ve heard about her to what I’ve seen about her makes her a wonderful leader especially the patience she carries for each an everyone of us

XGC Mostly

Forum Veteran
SYN VeeVee XS
She will do anything to help you get to where you wanna go in the community and will help you learn more about the community I can personally say she has taught me how to be a better general and taught me different ways to handle situations with in my clan and for that I could never think her enough for all the help she's giving me

XGC Deeds

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 13, 2017
GRYGLA MINNESOTA
Leader: SYN Freya XS

Why they should be a leader: Freya should be a leader because she is always there to help wether she wants to or not it doesnt matter the day or time for the most part I have called on her time and time again shes always assisting in game night with my clan helping me learn little tricks for the site and helping me with moderator tricks she has very strong leadership values and ecpectations. Freya is hands down one of the hardest working people ive seen in xg and she lives and breaths SYN her expectations and values push our section to the max and i know that i am a good leader becuase of her without a doubt in my mind she deserves to be recognized for everything she does

FoxG1rl98

Forum Noob
Mar 21, 2016
SYN LadyRebl XS

I am nominating SYN LadyRebl XS because she has been there for not just the clan but for the families. She is the most amazing and fantactic leader I ever meet from the time I was just a recruit. She always there to give a helping hand to any of her sections. Step up to the plate of a LT, Cp, or G in her sections. She stays on top of her sections to get their list update and turned in on time. And she is never late for helping if it's needed unless she is busy with personal life. Thank you SYN LadyRebl XS for being a great leader and a amazing friend.

SYN SAVANT IV

Forum Nerd
Jan 12, 2017
Atlanta, Georgia
SYN VeeVee XS

Diplomatic when necessary, adamant without being a dictator, SYN VeeVee XS is an ideal Leader for any organization searching for growth, any group seeking guidance, and any individual in need of advice. Kind without passivism, patience without idleness she has been a source of encouragement during possible times of doubt and a positive source of motivation during times of negativity and struggle. Favorable without showing favoritism she seems to always be able to make time for those in need of her time and to save time for those feeling trapped and seeming to have lost that of there own. Indeed SYN VeeVee XS is The Ideal form of Leadership and I gladly nominate her for Valued Leader.

SYN MU5ik

Forum Star
Jan 7, 2017
USA
Leader:
SYN Fairy XS

Reason:
SYN Fairy XS has always been there for people when they need her support. She is one of the most friendly and most reliable people here in the community. Her commitment to this community is what makes her such a great leader. Yes, she does know higher-ups in the community. However, that doesn't stop her from recognizing and playing with people below her rank. She will go far and beyond to help someone in need. She knows what she is doing and may go further in this community in time. She should be recognized as a valued leader as she is one of the greatest people and leaders to know.

XGC BUCS XD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Aug 16, 2013
Florida
SYN LadyRebl XS

Where to start...I haven't known her for that long but since she started helping with the X-Team game nights, she's been an eye opener for me. She has shown me different ways to view things and showed me a broader spectrum than I was looking at. She knows her stuff, handles things in a calm and mature manner. I have learned a lot just from sitting in chilling in her parties! Her members love to game with her and whatever issues may arise, she's always on top of getting it handled, not only fast but correct! I think she is a definite valued leader. I view myself as a better leader knowing I have leaders like this to go to in case I ever have a question!!