Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

COD4

KoG Exile

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 10, 2006
TX
XG HALL OF FAME POLL #3

Please vote on who you feel should be in the XG Hall of Fame. You can have more than one vote if you choose.

XGC Crackalakin

Forum Member
Nov 21, 2015
birmingham
XGC ORBITALINK he recruits like a trooper and no one ever sees the good things that he does he recruited me and helped me through a bad time in my life i honestly dont know if i would be here without out him i think he deserveres some recingnition

XGC MAD HATTER

Forum Member
Jul 4, 2016
XGC hazard / XGC mizz cheezy they have built wise guys from ground up continues to build level head when dealing with issues within the squads

KoG Exile

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 10, 2006
TX
HALL OF FAME POLL COMMUNITY LEADERS

Please vote on who you feel should be in the XG Hall of Fame. You can have more than one vote if you choose. The top 3 will be automatically put in the HoF. The remaining community changing leaders will be added to a future poll.

KoG Exile

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 10, 2006
TX
LEADING THE WAY

A Valued Leader is exactly what it sounds like. Do you know a leader who has made a difference? A leader who has made an impact? A leader who took the time to teach you everything you know? Then this is your opportunity to nominate them into the Leader of The Month Poll (Valued Leader Award). You the member will be given the opportunity to have your voice heard. You will post the leader of your choice (XS and up) and a brief description why you feel they deserve the title of Valued Leader.

This is a way Xiled Gaming can recognize those leaders who currently make a difference in the community and let them know they are appreciated. This leader will then have earned the Valued Leader banner which will be a badge of honor on their profile. Click here Valued Leaders

Tha Juic3 Baby

XG CONTRIBUTER
XGC BLOOD OATH
Aug 29, 2014
Denver, Colorado
XGC Taurus XS; this man goes above and beyond for our community. Many of you know him, few of you don't. Taurus always goes the extra mile to remind you as a general what to do, even if you already know what to do. He is always ensuring his guys are on top of everything, and no man is left behind. Taurus is a leader, a leader is defined as an individual who uses his or her influence over others to perform actions. Leaders come in a positive or negative, fortunately for Xiled Gaming, Taurus is a positive leader who has the community in his best interests, and as the air force says, service before self, which is the moto Taurus lives by.

DeviousaursRex

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 5, 2012
Arizona, USA
KOG Exile XD

I am nominating KOG Exile XD for my choice as an outstanding leader and one whom I believe we should take a moment and recognize as he is making an impact not only with myself but with the community as a whole every day. Exile is that individual who makes time for everyone, no matter what division, no matter what rank and no matter how long they have been in Xiled Gaming. Like many members in the community the first time I ever needed an XD was due to an issue I was having within my clan and one that sadly could not be handled by my General at the time, nor my XS. And like most it was intimidating to reach out to an XD and yes I was intimidated to meet Exile at first as he was the first XD I had ever dealt with. Exile showed great leadership by making me feel comfortable, assuring me that even if things may not be done the way I would of wanted that he was going to make a genuine effort to try and solve my problem and at the end make difference, and that meant a lot to me at the time. Though things may not of been solved to what I would of wanted at the time he stayed true to his word and made sure that things were followed through using principles in place by that of the honor code and that it was not only fair to myself but all those involved.

Since then Exile and I became friends. I followed him through thick and thin and I always go to him if I need advice even if he's not my XD he's still a superior with many years of experience who can give a fresh perspective on any problem one may have, which helps mold future leaders to become even better as time goes on. He's earned my trust which isn't an easy thing to earn and I know I can always go to him if I need anything and he knows that I have no problem chewing his ear off :) But that's what makes a great leader.. A leader who will stand up, help address the situation, resolve it and refine it and make a lasting impact where someone like myself knows that they can always reach out to them for guidance.

If those reasons are not enough? Look what Exile does for this community... Exile helped KOG get back on it's feet again and is now thriving once more. Exile is posting all these great threads on the main forum that greets us every time we are on the website. Exile helps keeps us in the loop on what is going on, spamming us on the Xbox etc and Exile steps up and takes a lot of the little jobs that lets face it a lot of the other leaders don't want to take. Some of these reasons alone should have him considered a Valued Leader and in the case he isn't recognized I hope this know that some of us Value him regardless :)

SYN GOHAN

SYN DEVIL DOGS
Sep 29, 2016
Toronto, On
If I had to pick anyone who deserves this it would be SYN BOOBADY XS he has pushed a lot of paperwork, and has recruited more than any other XS I've heard of, and has really been a fantastic section leader, also I've heard that the current section wars in SYN starting tonight has been organized by him, and I really think he embodies exactly what makes a HoF player/leader

Last edited:

EthanLSU10

Forum Member
Apr 12, 2016
Zachary LA
XGC Tauras XS; This guy is always working very hard to better the community and keep us going strong.Ever since I joined XGC he has been there to help me through everything and assist me whenever needed.He is not only a great leader,but a great friend.i look forward to gaming with him every chance chance I get.

SYN GOHAN

SYN DEVIL DOGS
Sep 29, 2016
Toronto, On
If I had to pick anyone who deserves this it would be SYN BOOBADY XS he has pushed a lot of paperwork, and has recruited more than any other XS I've heard of, and has really been a fantastic section leader. He is constantly doing Game nights, meetings, and will do 1v1 training/showing callouts. BOOBADY is also on Kik, voxer as well as smart glass to always be avalable for questions/help. Also I've heard that the current section wars in SYN that started Monday has been organized by him, and I really think he embodies exactly what makes a HoF player/leader,

FierceEyez

Forum Member
Sep 20, 2016
Ohio
I would like to nominate SYN Cage XS for my choice as an outstanding leader. I believe we should take a moment and recognize the impact and relationship he has made with the community every day. Cage is someone who makes time for everyone, no matter what clan, or rank; and no matter how long they have been in and out of Xiled Gaming. As intimidating as it can be to reach out to Cage, and yes I was intimidated to meet him at first but he's become like a Big Brother for us all. Cage has showed great leadership by making everyone feel comfortable enough to bring any type of concern or problem to him. Assuring me that everything may not be run as smooth as we'd like but he always tries to make a genuine effort and that means a lot to me, that he wants to be involved in every aspect of the clan. He's an amazing leader and great friend and I always look forward to gaming with him any chance I get!! VOTE SYN CAGE XS :)

Crimson of Ooo

XG CONTRIBUTER
Feb 26, 2015
Terre Haute, Indiana
I vote for XGC Pottz XD. This guy has taught me so much in the almost two years I've been here. I've pestered him (and still do) with a million questions and he always has an answer for me. On the rare occasion he doesn't, he always figured it out and gets back to me quickly. He's really become one of my best friends in the community and has made the absolute largest impact on me and the way I run my clans and operate within the community. Thanks Pottzy.