Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

COD4

XGC ALKY

Forum Nerd
Feb 17, 2014
Illinois
Battlefield 1, Titanfall 2, COD, Skyrim, and Destiny Rise Of Iron, just to name a few off the top of my head, but believe me there will be much more I'm sure...

Also, congratulations to Shark, I've not been here long enough to meet him but the high praise speaks for itself.

XGC BUCS XD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Aug 16, 2013
Florida
As much as i call myself a "COD" player, im super excited for Battlefield 1! Just can't get over the realism! Hopefully the actual game play is as impressive as the graphics...

OoNUXoO

Forum Noob
Aug 20, 2016
If I could just get into a clan it would be cool. I think I could help the xgn. I have been trying to find that perfect system for recruitment. What I have found is not just this group but others aswell have the same problem. There are some many ways to try and do this. Everyone is different. I am 1600 in the world at bo3 with 38 days in game. I have spent the whole year try to find a group. When I do find a group they play for a few hours. Something the group plays alot. Then you look some more. It is the Logistics of it all. It is just not the best. Using social media that they get money for you using them. Then forums. Forums for the most part feel like everyone is going for the numbers. No human element. Premonition of Web sites, links, subs, follows, and likes. Numbers.
Why hasn't anyone made a gaming site that uses the date site algorithm. I know date sites are not perfect. But I just feel like that would be the idea for connecting gamers.
This Is Kinda WHAT I See. Just an idea. Who knows. So if I wanted to find someone to game with right now. I mean right now. How fast. So I check a forum or social media. Same number game. But then I find xiledgaming. All from my phone. The xiledgaming site has a free trial. You register. You fill out your profile info. The more you put in the info. The more detailed the search. Search and you find several groups. You pick and click a group. It puts you straight into a chat room. Then meet up in game. You are in. Maybe 30 mins to an hour. Then you are gaming with gamers with your same likes and interest.
Now to this point everything has been free. We all volunteer and try our best. Change that. Charge 1 dollar a month. Simple math. 1 million members is 1 million dollars a month. Evil as it sounds. It would change the gaming industry. Because my son that is 9 years old doesn't watch movies and Tv. He watches you tube and plays video games. The future is video games.
Then it is not evil. It is a tool to help the community connect. Fast.
Anyway I hope I get in or get picked up. Thank if you read this. I am just trying.

XGC EMINENCE

@XiledEMINENCE
XG Addict
May 3, 2013
36.0156735, -82.1587351
THE XILED WEEKLY

Xiled Weekly v3.jpg

It's been a while since the last Xiled Weekly, my bad. Thankfully, life took a chill pill and we can get this program back on it's original schedule.

Last time I talked about all the new games coming out soon. One of the most eagerly awaited expansion is coming out next week, September 20th to be exact. Rise of Iron is coming to Destiny and I think I speak for a lot of people when I say we can't wait! It's going to be great. The Gjallarhorn is coming back, new raid, new enemies, new social area and more will be released. What are you most excited for?

Also, on a more community related topic, did you know Xiled Gaming and Pwn Zone have a Facebook page? Check them out by clicking the images below. Don't forget to like the pages!

416e28c4-db12-41b1-9971-ceabd7ddce45.jpg

This week's community spotlight will feature XGC Darq XS. Darq is has been putting in a lot of work in and it’s time that he gets some recognition. The lone XGC Section Leader left on the Xbox 360, he has been helping oversee a total of six clans between the Xbox 360 and the Xbox One. Not an easy task but he’s been doing a pretty good job at it. It's never easy to be split on two systems with that many clans. Darq is also an active member of the events team. Darq is an example to us all and we should all take note of his hard work, self motivation and dedication the community and the members within. Thanks Darq, keep up the good work bro!

a2da8311-d6c5-46f3-a1bf-7f45a5e3589b.jpg

Community creations can be submitted here. You can submit content related to the community. Things such as screenshots/clips off the xbox, YouTube videos, drawings, custom images, etc. The more submissions, the more will be added.

Epic Sniping Video

Like Us On Facebook

xiledgaming logo large.png
PZ Logo Large.jpg

Attachments

• icon-facebook.png
    icon-facebook.png
    1.7 KB · Views: 0
  • PZ Logo Small.jpg
    PZ Logo Small.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 0

KoG Exile

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 10, 2006
TX
XILED GAMING HALL OF FAME

The Xiled Gaming Hall of Fame is exactly what it sounds like. It's a place for us to remember our leaders who for whatever reason, are not currently with us. It is also a place for us to honor current leaders who have truly devoted their lives to creating our great community. Our community was built by a small group of individuals who wanted to create a place for like minded gamers. The one like mind, is all about "good game!" Our community is always growing and is still evolving. What our community is based on has been turned into the blue print for all who aspire to create their own gaming community. The Xiled Gaming Hall of Fame is for leaders/members who have paved that way for greatness. The current inductees are founding leaders who have helped lay the foundation for our community.

Biweekly we will be voting for former and current leaders in XG who you feel should be inducted into the XG Hall of Fame. You will also be given the opportunity to post who should be nominated and why. You can check out the XG hall of Fame by clicking here XG Hall of Fame

Attachments

• IMG_2392.GIF
    IMG_2392.GIF
    15.6 KB · Views: 0

XGC x0 0 7x XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN XILED KINGS
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
A, A
www.xiledgaming.com
Well done. This is proof that if you are here or not that everyone's contributions are noticed, appreciated and leave a legacy of our great members! Great job exile!!

KoG Exile

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 10, 2006
TX
HALL OF FAME POLL #2

Please vote on who you feel should be in the XG Hall of Fame. You can have more than one vote if you choose.