Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

COD4

KoG NachoKill

Forum Junkie
May 22, 2011
I vote for KoG Exile XD. He is always there for me when I have had questions or concerns. Exile also shows great leadership with teaching the various leadership classes. Exile is excellent at pushing us to get out there and recruit as well as giving us leads on potential recruits reminding us quality over quantity!

Thanks Exile for all your help!

KoG Exile

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 10, 2006
TX
HALL OF FAME POLL #4

Please vote on who you feel should be in the XG Hall of Fame. You can have more than one vote if you choose. The top percentages will be automatically put in the HoF. The remaining leaders will be added to a future poll.

Epiphany of Jo

Forum Nerd
Oct 5, 2016
I am voting for SYN Sappy XS.

This man has shown his passion for growth in this community. He gathered the upper leadership before I became a member to discuss and manage a sensitive subject reguarding my sister. In a time period of time where it was crucial for me to make a decision about this clan, and about the ideals of the section leaders and division leaders who were running the community, he set the bar high and made it so that if and when my sister wanted to join that she would not be discriminated against due to her being deaf and having autism. He opened up this community for her and paved a way for my dream of her being able to join and have a clan who accepts her and wants to play with her without caring if she can speak to them, and understanding that she is a very special person who just wants to be accepted in this world.

Thank you Sappy. I appreciate what you did for me very much, and thank you for being her voice if for any reason I need you to help with insuring her a safe place to be if and when she decides to join officially.

SYN Senpai

Forum Member
Dec 6, 2015
Prince George BC
My vote goes out to SYN CAGE XS. He's always looking for ways to improve the clan and make it better for everyone by always gaming with as many people as he can. Helping us grow together as the family and community we are. I have a great respect for him as he knows how to get things done and lead everyone with respect. He's my choice for a valued leader and I'm glad he's my SECTION LEADER!

SYN Senpai, Captain of SECTION 8 Deathwatch Squad

NewMe555555

Forum Nub
Oct 12, 2016
Big Spring tx
I vote SYN CAGE he has always been a leader to follow and get the job done correctly and efficiently he's always been respectful and was the best Xs ive met so I vote SYN CAGE and much more to say but I have to get back to work

XGC Serrafino

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 11, 2015
NM
I'd like to nominate XGC Fliggy XS, not only is he a good leader and mentor, but aside from that he's a good friend. He works with us all, he games with us (even the ones outside his timezone), Fliggy makes an effort to be part of everyone's gaming experience. If there is ever an issue he is the first to offer help. A better Section Leader I have yet to find, and a better friend there is none. As a General I can only hope to one day achieve the respect that the members of this community have for him.

Thank you for your time.

~ XGC Serrafino (General)
~ XGC Death Note

Deadlysin79

Forum Nub
Dec 13, 2006
Well done. This is proof that if you are here or not that everyone's contributions are noticed, appreciated and leave a legacy of our great members! Great job exile!!
007 nice to see you still do xgc am interested in re joining my tag you might know was XGC deadeyez I was general of XGC Vicarious and a couple others my gamer tag now is Deadlysin79 please hit me up when you can thanks