Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

COD4

CAPOS SNOW

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 10, 2006
THE YAY AREA
maxresdefault.jpg

Now before you read this please let all the grammar Nazis forgive me for the atrocities that you are about to read.

For myself COD 4 was an integral part of my Xiled Gaming history. It opened up a whole new world of gaming.

Before i even had a gamer tag I was in XGC. This was due to me knowing Smokae ( XGC Pitbull), and XGC Exile outside of the box. Because of this when I started in XGC all I knew was Halo 2, and I fell in love. The fact that I had actual people on the other side of a mic to help me game was amazing, but it wasn't until Call Of Duty 4 that I feel XGC started to grow as a community.

COD 4 got all of us out of the Halo mindset. I didn't even want to give COD a chance due to having to much fun on Halo 3. When I finally did I realized why so many others had left the halo franchise (some like Hylander are still there ;). All in love good sir ). Working Bog to get the tactical advantage, and getting the good spawn. Playing shipment and being pissed when you didn't get over 100 kills. Yes, i actually used to be able to do that. I was never even remotely as good as Bunite, or Tflem, but the bloodbath of shipment was always fun.

For all the hate we now give the COD franchise, and how much most of us don't care about Infinite Warfare they are giving us something that I am crossing my fingers they do not ruin. I have spent many a nights, and different COD's praying that they would bring some COD 4 maps to the newer games. I no longer have to wait. They have remastered COD4 and will be bundling it with Infinite Warfare. The campaign will be on the digital download, as well as ten multiplayer maps.. The maps that have been told to us so far are , Crash, Backlot, and Crossfire. If you are hoping that they stay true to some parts of the game they say that they will. The movement system will be just like the original. Remember, even with youtube users voting the trailer one of the worst ever you still have to buy Infinite Wars to get COD 4.

SFP BULL SD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 13, 2007
NY-SC
Awesome read sir I'm praying as well they do not ruin it Cod 4 was by far the best call of duty and I have so many memories on that game good read bud!!

XGC EMINENCE

@XiledEMINENCE
XG Addict
May 3, 2013
36.0156735, -82.1587351
I'm worried that they are just going to use this as bait to get people to buy the new CoD. It will be probably be trash out of the gate just like MCC. One more way for Activision to screw everyone. Except this time you will be paying 100 instead of 60. I mean, how else do you convince people to buy Space CoD?

KoG OffRoad

Forum Star
Jul 19, 2013
NH
well said man and ya they just wanna get people to buy there new crap which all the new games have basically gone to **** after bo2 thats the real stuff right there now its all the new movement which really messed it all up in the long run and made it not as fun because people can jump high and get into spawns alot quicker which is old and annoying i hope they go back to the old stuff or call of duty will go down hill alot i wish for world at war to come back that was the **** back then too

NGC FxValis

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 23, 2011
Bridgewater, Nova Scotia, Canada
Very good read..
Now i speak for myself obviously and probably Alot more that may not admit it..
But i would get the new CoD regardless if MW was included or not. . I am a fan of CoD.. I was a Big Halo player up untill reach.. a Friend of mine UnkaFace kept talking about this CoD with Barebones and HardCore.. i was like WTF lol HardCore.. 1 shot kills.. Hell ya.. Bungie Giving up Halo Franchise may had a part to play and we all know how AWSOME Reach was ... But ya Sence then i got every CoD no matter how Good or bad And I have Loved to Hate them all..
Long Story Short.. It will be Pre ordered and ill complain about IW as much as AW lol

Blind Fire K1ng

Forum Junkie
May 8, 2015
Rockledge, FL
Well said....I miss the 100+ kill games of headquarters on Shipment too. Wondering if I still have the hand-eye reflexes to do it today.(i kind of doubt it )
COD4 was probably the 2nd best COD in my opinion. I would rank WaW far above COD 4 and the rest. It may not have been the prettiest visually, but there was so much more challenge to master the weapons. Once you got sick of the MP40, you had countless other excellent guns that were difficult to use but deadly once mastered. Oh and you got to have tank battles!!!!! When will we see a proper sequel to that game????

KoG Exile

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 10, 2006
TX
Nice read Rez. This game was a game changer. I remember people in XG went to Halo 3 after Halo 2 and I was playing this game more than Halo 3. Brings back a lot of memories bro and it's good to see XG still doing well many years later.

XGC xTFLEMx XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
XILED VIDEO
XILED ELITES
XGC WOLF PACK XK
SYN ENVY 7
XGC NEW DYNASTY
Dec 4, 2006
Tampa, Florida
"JUST REMEMBER ALL THE GOOD THE PURGE DOES"

Coming soon to MINECRAFT: XBOX ONE EDITION...

Watch The Purge LIVE at: Twitch.tv/JumpHighKitty
creepee.png