Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

COD4

EMINENCE

XG Addict
May 3, 2013
36.0156735, -82.1587351
THE XILED WEEKLY

Xiled Weekly v3.jpg

As you may already know, the news team is back and we wanted to kick off our return with something really special. A lot of people have suggested that the home page needs more stuff. Right? I mean we can't just keep waiting for 007 to kick someone else out.. lol. So what can we do? Anyone think it would be really ****ing awesome to have a weekly article full of community created content and news? Me to, and so I introduce to you "The Xiled Weekly".

Lets start off with the newest addition to community. For those of you that have been in the community for a while you probably remember the old ladder site, Clan Compete. Well, now we have a new site called www.pwnzone.com. Pwn Zone is a big deal and is going to provide the community with ladders, tournaments and competitions close to home.

416e28c4-db12-41b1-9971-ceabd7ddce45.jpg

Currently the Black Ops II Singles Ladder is the place to prove just how good you really are against the best of the best. People are challenging left and right every day. Almost every article is about the top dog, so why don’t we focus on the people who are chomping at the bit to be that number one. Deadlygirl10 of KoG Echo and Hog x Rider of SYN Friction are sitting at positions 2 and 3. Both have impressive W/L records with 17-6 for Deadlygirl10 and 15-2 for Hog x Rider. These two have shown that they want that number one spot and are trying their best to get it.

I have never gotten to play with Hog but he is obviously someone you want to have on your team. Now Deadlygirl10 on the other hand, I have played with. She is extremely fun to play with and is every bit as good as her record suggests. Along with being good gamers, both have shown themselves to be dedicated members and are great examples of what makes this community great.

a2da8311-d6c5-46f3-a1bf-7f45a5e3589b.jpg

Community creations can be submitted here. You can submit content related to the community. Things such as screenshots/clips off the xbox, YouTube videos, drawings, custom images, etc. The more submissions, the more will be added.

Here are a couple of examples.

Black Ops III Kill Streak: XGC Phantom XD

Game With Fame Event: XGC ACE518 XS

Screenshot-Original (8).jpg

Attachments

• The Xiled Weekly v2.jpg
    The Xiled Weekly v2.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 0

EMINENCE

XG Addict
May 3, 2013
36.0156735, -82.1587351
THE XILED WEEKLY

Xiled Weekly v3.jpg

Lets talk about one of the most vital parts of the community. Do you see all the images on the site? Have you ever been invited to a game night? Have you ever attended a Generals Class? Have you ever read the gaming articles on Pwn Zone? All the above exist because of the teams. The teams are so important and just like the community's leadership, it's all because of volunteers. No one gets paid, they do it because they love this community and the people in it. So next time you attend a game night, put in a request for a new signature, read an article on Pwn Zone or just attend a leadership class. Say thanks! Appreciation goes a long way.

Thanks teams! Ya'll are awesome! The community wouldn't be the same without you.

Oh and one last thing. Don't be afraid to put in an application if your interested. They can always use the help.

Last week Hog x Rider and Deadlygirl10 from SYN and KoG got their turn, this week we wanted to throw an XGC member into the spotlight. XGC Coop XS was nominated this week, for a good reason to.

XGC Coop XS has been a Section Leader in XGC since September of 2015, that’s almost a year as an XS, so he knows what he’s doing. Those around him have been impressed with his character and attitude and that is what has made him stand out. He is not known for being the loudest leader, but has a quite means of leading. Known for keeping his head down and taking care of business. Everyone I have talked to has said nothing but good things about Coop. One person even had this to say: “He has always been a positive for the community....”. That really stuck with me. For someone to say he has always been a positive for this community, that is some high praise to say the least!

XGC Coop XS has made a name for himself without a doubt. This Spotlight is meant to highlight members like Coop, those who have made a positive impact on not only on their Division but the Community as a whole. Coop has proven that he is that type of gamer, and when we as gamers get to play and work with people like him I believe we should count ourselves as fortunate.

Do you have someone you would like to nominate? Hit up SYN Zachman XS.

Community creations can be submitted here. You can submit content related to the community. Things such as screenshots/clips off the xbox, YouTube videos, drawings, custom images, etc. The more submissions, the more will be added.

Every Kill He Has Ever Got: XGC Hylander XD

Winning As Recruits

Rainbow6Recruits_zpspwnopihe.jpg

OoOoTiffanyoOoO

Forum Junkie
May 5, 2015
Maryland
I couldn't agree with the article more XGC Coop XD is an inspiration to us all. I learned a lot from him as one of his Generals and as a fellow Section Leader. I am so glad to see him promoted to XD. He is a great role model and I hope I can be at least half the leader he is.

XGC Chicago XS

XG CONTRIBUTER
Sep 15, 2013
Chicago, Illinois
My perception of XGC Coop XD. My brother is a soft spoken, mild mannered, no nonsense guy when it comes to upholding the Honor Code. From my vantage point, he's a GREAT mold of an Xiled Gaming member!! Congrats sir, well deserved!!!!!!!

EMINENCE

XG Addict
May 3, 2013
36.0156735, -82.1587351
THE XILED WEEKLY

Xiled Weekly v3.jpg

First off, I want to apologize for not publishing The Xiled Weekly last week. I was terribly busy.

A lot has happened since the last article. KoG is back in black with a new forum theme and a new banner. It's all pretty badass, check it out here. They also have some new leaders, as well as a new age requirement. As with with every change there are people who don't want to let go of the past. So I offer you this quote by Robin Sharma, "Change is hard at first, messy in the middle and gorgeous at the end". It might be hard, it might be messy, but in the end it will all be worth it.

Lets do a double Spotlight this week. Everyone, meet SYN Nuke and SYN Squinto.

SYN Nuke is a Captain in SYN Outlaws. She has been grabbing a lot of attention for her ability to attract people. She has shown this most prominently in her recruiting ability. Twenty Seven recruits are credited towards her alone. This is impressive by itself and it has been showing everyone the character and work ethic she has brought into the community.

Squinto is the General over SYN Destruction and, just like Nuke, has shown himself as the type of gamer that people love to play with. When his General had to go inactive Squinto stepped up to the plate and kept the clan going. Consequently, he earned a promotion to General. Squinto is a proven hard worker and a perfectionist.

If you get the chance to meet either of these great leaders, make sure you tell them good job and to keep up the hard work!

1v5 Clutch: XGC Bagginz
Iron Banana
Destiny.jpg

KoG Exile

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 10, 2006
TX
Nice read. Good job Eminence. The quote you put is perfect. There are a great group of people in this community. KoG has a great group of people as well that represents what XG stands for and we are excited for the future.