Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

COD4

SYN Tigris

Forum Veteran
Apr 19, 2016
Mississippi
I can say that I have been there. I know what it means to not want to change things. I can now say that I am starting to get used to it and see that they are for the good. Perfect quote

EMINENCE

XG Addict
May 3, 2013
36.0156735, -82.1587351
THE XILED WEEKLY

Xiled Weekly v3.jpg

Everyone in the community shares a common responsibility, and that is recruiting. As double always says, "If you're not growing, your dying.". Sadly however, a lot of people have the wrong idea. Recruiting for numbers or for personal gain. Recruiting should be about finding like minded gamers to add to your family. So I challenge you all to recruit for family this week. Recruit quality over quantity. That's what will make a difference in your clan and in the community as a whole.

416e28c4-db12-41b1-9971-ceabd7ddce45.jpg

This week I thought recognizing one of the X-Team was in order. XGC Hylander XC has been a driving force in the community from the start. You don't become a Community Leader by sitting on your ***. Hylander has put in more work than a lot of people give him credit for. He has put countless hours setting up the classes that are given community wide as well as helping build this website and Pwn Zone's. He earned a Hall of Fame banner on his profile if that gives you any kind of indication of the amount of work he has done. To quote the movie Highlander, "there can only be one" is the best way to describe him. This is just a brief look at Hylander but hopefully you can understand what all he has done. So please, let him know how much we appreciate the time he has given towards the community!

a2da8311-d6c5-46f3-a1bf-7f45a5e3589b.jpg

Community creations can be submitted here. You can submit content related to the community. Things such as screenshots/clips off the xbox, YouTube videos, drawings, custom images, etc. The more submissions, the more will be added.

XGC G.O.A.T

SFP BULL SD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 13, 2007
NY-SC
Hylander has taught us all many of things glad to see him In the spot light can't agree more about recruiting quality over quantity and as far as XGC G.O.A.T video that was really cool I need to learn how to make videos like that what a good read and a good article!

XGC CARNAGE XD

XG Addict
XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 11, 2008
IT'S BACK! XG FANTASY FOOTBALL 2016

The Xiled Gaming Fantasy Football leagues return with 16 weeks of intense competition. The rules are simple. Build your team through the draft, trades, and the waiver wire, and at the end, one will rise to claim bragging rights. XG Fantasy kings are crowned every year... will this be your year?

The sign-up thread will be linked below. All experience levels are welcome. Any and all questions can be directed to XGC CARNAGE XD or XGC Traitor XC.

http://www.xiledgaming.com/showthre...Fantasy-Football-League&p=3636726#post3636726

EMINENCE

XG Addict
May 3, 2013
36.0156735, -82.1587351
THE XILED WEEKLY

Xiled Weekly v3.jpg

Every day we get closer and closer to the big game releases this year. Dues Ex: Mankind Divided, Destiny: The Rise Of Iron, Gears of War 4, CoD: Infinite Warfare and Skyrim Special Edition just to name a few that I'm interested in. Which games do you look forward to the most? Why? Drop your opinions in the comments below.

416e28c4-db12-41b1-9971-ceabd7ddce45.jpg

So, it’s that time again. This week the Community Spotlight will be about KoG Shark XS. First off, go to Shark’s profile page at your own peril because my tablet couldn’t handle all of those banners! On a serious note, Shark has made a name for himself as a reliable friend in the community. Always there to lend a helping hand no matter the favor or problem. Those who know him will tell you that Shark is a great person and he is definitely a true benefit to have in this community. So if you see him make sure you let him know that we appreciate his hard work and the dedication he has put into the community!

a2da8311-d6c5-46f3-a1bf-7f45a5e3589b.jpg

Community creations can be submitted here. You can submit content related to the community. Things such as screenshots/clips off the xbox, YouTube videos, drawings, custom images, etc. The more submissions, the more will be added.

Rainbow 6 Siege Clutch

CoD: Black Ops 2 Game Night
WIN_20160814_17_52_40_Pro.jpg

CoD: Black Ops 3
Screenshot (9).jpg

It's okay Blue. We're here for you.
Screenshot (10).jpg

KoG Exile

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 10, 2006
TX
Another good read. Thank you Shark for all that you do brother. The KoG page looks sick. You should be very proud to be a part of that. People will now see your work for a long time.

XGC GUILTYJOKER

XG CONTRIBUTER
XGC CERBERUS
Mar 22, 2016
Winlock, Washington
Cod4 truly favorite and will be pwning 24/7 on it Mafia III just for the campaign infinite warfares zombies look pretty cool with the disco map For Honor looks badass if you like games like skyrim but better and Ghost recon wildlands thats what I'll be playing this year