Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

SYN RABID ODANI APPLICATION

XGC Bradshaw90

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 1, 2012
Indiana
The render is in the center of the sig and makes it awkward to place the text....I'd move the render over a little bit and try not to dull out the whole image in just one color....I do like like some of the dark sigs you have done :) keep up the good work

SYN Rabid Odani

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 30, 2013
Austin, Texas, United States
The render is in the center of the sig and makes it awkward to place the text....I'd move the render over a little bit and try not to dull out the whole image in just one color....I do like like some of the dark sigs you have done :) keep up the good work

yea i was finding that placing the text was abit difficult so ill try moving the render around. and thanks. im not a big fan of really bright images so i tend to lean to the darker colors.

XGC EtherBunny

XG CONTRIBUTER
Sep 17, 2014
Sykesville, MD, USA
The render edges are what stick out most to me in that, all the pieces go well together, and aside from placement of the render and text I thought the first one was pretty good. I'd say work on blending in the edges of your renders more so they look like part of the image instead of sticking out at the very front. I'm not familiar enough with GIMP to be able to give you details on how to accomplish, but anything from smudging, to some light bluring or even using other C4D renders to blend can make the image look more cohesive.

SYN Rabid Odani

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 30, 2013
The render edges are what stick out most to me in that, all the pieces go well together, and aside from placement of the render and text I thought the first one was pretty good. I'd say work on blending in the edges of your renders more so they look like part of the image instead of sticking out at the very front. I'm not familiar enough with GIMP to be able to give you details on how to accomplish, but anything from smudging, to some light bluring or even using other C4D renders to blend can make the image look more cohesive.

Another easy way to blend your render is to duplicate the render, and use a guassious blur effect on the bottom render. Than put it on screen or multiply. Both can look good.

i have one layer under the render already and did gluasin blur effect but i can increase it a bit once i get back to my better computer. thanks bunnny for the complement on the first one... kinda broke my heart when the window closed without saving the gimp file for later edits

SYN Rabid Odani

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 30, 2013

Another easy way to blend your render is to duplicate the render, and use a guassious blur effect on the bottom render. Than put it on screen or multiply. Both can look good.

There's going to be a meeting on xbox 360 if you want to attend at 8. And I'll be on again at 10 incase people couldn't make it at 8.

yea shoot me a invite and ill join up im on right now

SYN Rabid Odani

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 30, 2013
i started working on this as a tablet background for myself then tried adding the gif background i found and worked the image into it so the leaves would be at the front and not the render. i would like some thoughts on this as its kinda hard to not tunnel vision with this wile working

and i lowered the blur on this one as well