Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

SYN RABID ODANI APPLICATION

XGC EtherBunny

XG CONTRIBUTER
Sep 17, 2014
Sykesville, MD, USA
The colors seem to clash in the last one, and it looks a bit crowded to me. Also it might help to copy and blend some of the C4D in front of the render you're using to give the image some depth and bring the whole thing together.

SYN Rabid Odani

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 30, 2013
Austin, Texas, United States
The colors seem to clash in the last one, and it looks a bit crowded to me. Also it might help to copy and blend some of the C4D in front of the render you're using to give the image some depth and bring the whole thing together.

i feel that i could have been blended better, and that the blue light in the back doesnt fit. try these tips out.

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/...321-dynames-pro-tips-sig-making-tutorial.html

Ok I personally liked the blue/white to red effect but i see what your saying. ill try to see what colors i can shift things too. and bunny what is it about the image that makes it crowded.

XGC EtherBunny

XG CONTRIBUTER
Sep 17, 2014
Sykesville, MD, USA
I just felt like there's a lot going on in a small amount of space, generally if I'm doing something smaller like an avatar, especially on a forum like this where it's 150 x 150, I'll only use a portion of the render so I'm not shrinking it down and cramping the image with all that detail.

SYN Rabid Odani

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 30, 2013
I just felt like there's a lot going on in a small amount of space, generally if I'm doing something smaller like an avatar, especially on a forum like this where it's 150 x 150, I'll only use a portion of the render so I'm not shrinking it down and cramping the image with all that detail.

ok thank you for the feed back. i thought about picking a portion of the render but i couldnt find a decent section. altho looking at your current signiture with the titan that gave the idea that i could break it up into two and apply it that way.

SYN Rabid Odani

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 30, 2013
i was able to make a few color blending changes to the image and broke it into two parts each at 500x200 and lined them up using the same setup bunny has on his. i may take this idea into account to make a multi image using up more than one sig (if thats allowed).

TheRealMrNUGGET

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 4, 2014
New England, US
It's looking good for now, but only use the test images and keep your work to the sizes we use. This way we can better gauge what you're doing and what your skill level is. Also I would suggest trying more than just color effects on images. Use your effects gallery, layer masks, ect.

SYN Rabid Odani

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 30, 2013
It's looking good for now, but only use the test images and keep your work to the sizes we use. This way we can better gauge what you're doing and what your skill level is. Also I would suggest trying more than just color effects on images. Use your effects gallery, layer masks, ect.

alright will do. once the next stow competition is up ill post the one i did for that

TheRealMrNUGGET

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 4, 2014
New England, US
i would say try to create more depth between the character and the zombies. also make the gun flash larger, but blend it more at the same time. it really becomes the focal point because there isnt much depth right now

SYN Rabid Odani

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 30, 2013
i would say try to create more depth between the character and the zombies. also make the gun flash larger, but blend it more at the same time. it really becomes the focal point because there isnt much depth right now

OK thanks for the feed back. i switched out the muzzel flash for a render that i found and did a few layer masks so it faded around the edge as well as duplicated the background and darkened one and added layer masks to highlight certain areas.

TheRealMrNUGGET

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 4, 2014
New England, US
The depth is better, but the muzzle flash needs work. The light shining on your renders hand and face are red, meaning your light should be red. You'll also have to put red on the zombies.

SYN Rabid Odani

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 30, 2013
ill switch the red out for a more yellow tint. the red was from a a light source that's not included in the render i do believe so ill see what i can do. and any tips you can give me on the muzzle flash since this is the first time iv tried one.