Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT OCTOBER BETA INCLUDES COMPANION APP INTEGRATION

XGC Cage

General
XG CONTRIBUTER
XGC APOCALYPSE
May 21, 2015
Lansing, MI
i have tried to resigter on pwnzone.com as im a caption of havoc it say im not able to so if its possible i could use some help

XGC BULLETHED

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 7, 2007
CINCINNATI
www.xiledgaming.com
I would only request that members have to have a certain amount of posts in the forums before getting promoted also. This would show dedication to the community as a whole and is easily achievable with a little time on the site. Just an idea.

DeviousaursRex

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 5, 2012
Arizona, USA
^ I second this. For those who truly want leadership roles they should be willing to be part of the community beyond console gaming. This not only helps familiarize them with the forum better which they will need once getting to a certain rank but also helps build more relationships with fellow members :)

XGC HYLANDER XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Mar 27, 2006
somewhere on the internet
I would like to point out that the above are the promotion requirements.
Although it does say in some areas - be active on the forums it DOES NOT say anywhere you must have XXX posts to be promoted.

So, you should not be holding people back from a promotion because they do not have XXX posts.

We would all love to have everyone on the site posting everyday but that just isn't realistic.

Especially in the lower ranks.
A Captain and above really have to be posting on the site as they have to post squad lists and relay other info.

However, the do not have to post in forum games or other causal conversations in order to do their jobs on and off the site.

Follow what is written and you will never go wrong.

All Classes will be returning in the next two weeks.

XGC x0 0 7x XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN XILED KINGS
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
A, A
www.xiledgaming.com
Hylander put it nice, surprisingly. However I won't. WE WILL NEVER MAKE A POST AMOUNT FOR PROMOTION!!! If you hold a position of leadership and YOU deviate from these promotion requirements in any way and it is found out (trust me it will be found out) you will be at minimum removed from leadership. You will most likely be removed from the community!

These rules and their execution is what makes us what we are and keeps us at the top. People adding to it is what got us off track.

If you like it here follow it. If you don't, bye.

XGC HYLANDER XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Mar 27, 2006
somewhere on the internet
Any idea when the next Generals classes wil be? Recently promoted and dying to learn more.

I know it has been said a few times but trust me, it is coming very very soon.

We are trying to get a few others trained to give them so that we can cover more days and times as well as meet the demand of the many Generals we have.

I would say before the end of the month there should be some classes popping up or atleast scheduled.

Crimson of Ooo

XG CONTRIBUTER
Feb 26, 2015
Terre Haute, Indiana
I know it has been said a few times but trust me, it is coming very very soon.

We are trying to get a few others trained to give them so that we can cover more days and times as well as meet the demand of the many Generals we have.

I would say before the end of the month there should be some classes popping up or atleast scheduled.

Sounds good to me man. I look forward to it.

Crimson of Ooo

XG CONTRIBUTER
Feb 26, 2015
Terre Haute, Indiana
Oh boy, I'm pretty excited for this one. Sadly, it only ranks fourth in my most excited upcoming games list. Fallout 4 is first and foremost, Blops 3 second and only due to the fact that I love playing with my clan and community, third being Scalebound even though I know it's a long way off, and then yes, Battlefront. I enjoyed previous entries and I'm a huge Star Wars fan. I was disappointed to hear about some of the things it will be lacking, but as was stated in the article, it's Star Wars. It would be awesome I we could get an update on how to get Beta codes.