Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT OCTOBER BETA INCLUDES COMPANION APP INTEGRATION

KoG HAVEL XD

DIVISION LEADER
GWG RESEARCHER
XG CONTRIBUTER
KoG EASY COMPANY
X-TEAM
KoG VENGEANCE
KoG HELLHOUNDS
KoG VALHALLA
Tournament Admin
Mar 6, 2012
il
N/A.....

Last edited by a moderator:

KoG HAVEL XD

DIVISION LEADER
GWG RESEARCHER
XG CONTRIBUTER
KoG EASY COMPANY
X-TEAM
KoG VENGEANCE
KoG HELLHOUNDS
KoG VALHALLA
Tournament Admin
Mar 6, 2012
il
N/A...

KoG HAVEL XD

DIVISION LEADER
GWG RESEARCHER
XG CONTRIBUTER
KoG EASY COMPANY
X-TEAM
KoG VENGEANCE
KoG HELLHOUNDS
KoG VALHALLA
Tournament Admin
Mar 6, 2012
il
N/A...

CAPTA1N M3RK

Forum Tourist
Sep 2, 2015
Ohio
Would like to move up been a private for 4 months with KoG and Now im with XGC. For the past week. Im not complaining because i have been in process of moving and playing when i can. But i an fully set up now and look for opportunity to move up.

Last edited:

XGC x0 0 7x XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN XILED KINGS
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
A, A
www.xiledgaming.com
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

To whom it may concern

Yes, you were kicked out.
Yes I XGC x0 0 7x XI can remove an XD from the community on my own. You are/were not that important that you need a vote. I would never base the removal of an XD from the community on one instance. I base all my decisions on a body of work. A body of work that was filled with tons of mistakes. To name a few, these mistakes range from asking other communities their opinions on GWG bring backs. Wait what? You'd ask another community, (who by the way hates us) for their help in bringing a GWG member back? Why would that seem like a good idea? Also this other community was actively recruiting our GWG requests. What would make you think as a leader this would be a good idea?
That said, this same leader was the self proclaimed spokes person of the XGC division leaders. However there are several XDs that will argue this. This person also assumed he was the end all of decisions when it came to the GWG. This person also thought he was powerful enough to shut down the Xbox 360 clans due to him not wanting to go over and help members on the 360. WE WILL NEVER SHUT DOWN THE 360 clans. This person thought he was important enough to cancel meetings for a division. This pompous horses *** finally pushed it to a finale. While being off on one of his "breaks" he brings an old friend of his up who wanted to come back. It was an ex XS who I knew well. He was not a grass is greener candidate. Another XI, XC and XD assisted in this decision and placement of this member. Well the GWG tyrant got on and decided to pick a idiotic fight over this person. A losing battle seeings how this persons disposition could only be decided by an XI or XC. After being warned by his peers to back off, enough was enough and I stepped in. I will always explain any decision I make (this article is proof) however something as basic as this, this person should have known. Clearly this person felt they were untouchable and could do what he wanted.

Let's this be proof there are no favorites and everyone is touchable.

Yes you read all of these bone headed decisions and this is all from a person who gets on for 14 days out of the month. How are any of these decisions that of a leader or more importantly a leader with any sense? My biggest concern is this person is now cornering some of you showing you partial messages to help fit his version of the story. My advise is to always get both sides of every story. I'm taking this opportunity to give you the other side.

Some of you know and maybe even call this person a friend or think he was actually effective as an XD. If he thought they could come back and wanted to be heard why would this person be going around lying to most of you? This person approached XGC Phantom XS and told him "the council hates him and you'll never make it to an XD." First off Phantom is a very valued member of our community. Secondly the council doesn't promote people to XD. Lastly the new rank structure and promotion requirements prevent anyone from "preventing" a promotion. So this is a blatant lie and just a way to rally people to his side.

XGC Pots XS was approached and told if it weren't for this person Pots would still be a captain in the community. Again Pots is a valued member of the community and has always worked hard at running clans. He's had several and he's always been a loyal member. This comment is such BS. Again Pots did what was required and earned his rank by following the promotion requirements.

There are plenty more situations that can and could be told but at the end of it all this the person was removed for the betterment of the community. This person was possibly going to be allowed to come back as a member just without his rank. However due to the 4 days of acting like a child and going person to person spreading stories and twisting facts they will not be allowed to return.

If you chose to believe this person you should know leaving and following this person will end in you asking to return. Save yourself the headache, don't get caught up in the BS that doesn't concern you. This person has left on 2 other occasions and most importantly this person is a failure. You will not be supported and you will not be given the tools to succeed like you have here in Xiled Gaming. There is no community like ours. There is no community that brings gamers of different types together for the same purpose. Following your friends when they leave is common. However once you're gone and realize what you've given up by choosing a gaming friendship over a gaming style you joined and believe in you'll realize the mistake you've made.

With this said, any of you who drank the Kool-aid and made the poor choice to leave have a week from today to come back no questions asked. After this week you will be posting in the GWG telling everyone the colossal mistake you made and be subject to a repurchase of your membership. Think long and hard before you go. Mark my words the person you follow is all about power which we all know is make believe, hence the reason they were removed. This power hungry mentality will destroy anything new being built. Not to mention you've been duped to believe something that was tailored to get you to leave. Don't make the mistake.

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
Xiled gaming is about playing games and having fun. We have tried to create a fun environment with an area for every type of gamer to find his/her niche, and we have tried to make our honor code and rank structure fair and consistent.

Everything big decision in the community is brought to a vote and majority always rules, however there are instances in which 1 single leader has to make a decision to protect the integrity of the clan. The XI's and XC's have been around long enough to know what values Xiled gaming hold most dear, and we trust that any XI/XC could make a split second decision to benefit/protect the community. Trust me, if one of us makes a bad decision (it happens, we are all human), the other XIs/XCs let us know, and we handle it internally. We try not to air an dirty laundry. We obviously wish that there was no dirty laundry in the first place, but with the number of members in XG, there is bound to be heads butting at some point. It is our job as leaders to minimize this, and reinforce an entertaining environment (I say entertaining, because the environment in each clan is different).

For this specific person/case, I can't speak for everyone, but I have not heard a single concern with this individual leaving. Anyone who is truly his friend, and wants to be with him, should go to be with him. Gaming is about having fun, and you should be where you will enjoy your leisure experience the most.

XG is not for everybody, and sometimes a problem can take other problems away with them. However, the thing that is extremely disappointing, is that an individual can provide false information to persuade others to follow them. Please, do you research, and get both sides of every story before you blindly follow someone/something. This individual was bending the rules in his favor. I'm not around as a leader as much I wish I could be. A lot of our current members/leaders don't even know me very well, due to my inactivity within the community. I provide as much help as I am able, and hopefully at some point, I'll be able to dedicate more of my time to XG, like I used to. But even I could see the manipulation of this individual. Some I'm back to my original point of, please do your research.

XG has been around for years for a reason. This new clan that is being started is yet another in a long line of clans that thought they could do it better than XG. While XG is not perfect, we can always get better, we do know how what has worked over the last 10+ years of gaming community management (most of the XIs/XCs have been doing the whole gaming clan thing since before XG was created).

We are here to have a good time, and provide the best opportunity to our gamers as possible. A lot of our own time and money go into Xiled Gaming (trust me, no money generated from the site, forum, or any other source ever goes to anyone in XG. It goes right back into the website/forum. We hope that XG can be self-sustaining, financially, at some point, but it's a pipe dream to be honest. We do it because we enjoy it.), just to provide a great experience to our fellow gamers.

All in all, I hope that everyone out there has fun gaming. I hope to play with more of our members soon, but I also hope that no one make a brash decision that they will regret.

Happy Gaming!

XGC Pottz

XILED ELITES
X-TEAM
Oct 26, 2011
Massachusetts
xiled gaming is a community built on, and for its members, no matter what their rank. and while it certainly sucks every time we lose members at any rank ultimately the community will still be here and survive no matter how many times this happens. I personally have seen this happen many times in the 4+ years i've been here, and at the end of the day a lot of member want to come home (some more then once), and xiled gaming is still there every time.

People can make up whatever reasons they want for leaving or staying but ultimately its their decision, anyone leaving should just be sure they have the full story and are making the decision for there own reasons and not anyone else's. either way we will be here if and when you want to come home.

hopefully anyone reading this is having a good time gaming, no matter where they are. I certainly am, and that's why i'll be here.

xXLegionXx

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 2, 2015
Dallas, GA
wow, nicely said, Im sorta new here been here for a few weeks now and this community is really a great big family and I love it, I have led and been in high positions of leadership in other clans on here and Pc and so far I believe XGC is the best :)

XGC BUCS XD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Aug 16, 2013
Florida
I agree, nicely said. My support is given to all in XG. This community has been a family of mine for a long time now...although things have been bumpy at times, a little faith in the leaders and each other, the road has always been paved for a fun smooth ride! Anything worth doing is worth doing right! Looking forward to a nice LONG ride within this community!!

KoG KiLo69

Get A Life!
Apr 13, 2011
Brinkley,AR
We shall see all the new members of the New community in the GWG Thread Soon enough. Look forward to the stories. Gives me something to read to pass the time. Good luck to you all and we wish you the best in your Gaming Experience. Take Care.

XGC Panther XS

Forum Star
May 29, 2015
Bradford, England, United Kingdom
I would like to say im sorry that we lost many people over this from what I have heard, and all I can say is as a New General over XGC Reborn XK. I have never been in a community like this and I have never had the opportunities I have had presented by the people here in the xg community, in which we can learn to grow and support others in there development in our shared community. I will be staying to help change and grow with the community as it does and I hope others share this view. We are all gamers and we are here for fun so lets get back to something we are all good at and go game.

XGC Hildebrand

XG CONTRIBUTER
Apr 9, 2015
El Paso, TX
I'm happy to be in XG and XGC. Great great community and met so many friends on here. Sad what happened but if they think it is their best to do so, let them be. I will continue to stay and move on up, help grow XG and have fun playing video games with my XG clan members. I'm thankful to be part of XG and XGC Ascension.

KoG Exile

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 10, 2006
TX
I would ask this said person about his past communities. This said person has been a leader in XBH ( same rank structure as XG) and VTV. Both were complete failures. Now said person has created RXG (same rank structure as XG). Anyone want to take a guess on how this community that was made in two days will turn out?

Yes I myself fell victim to the grass will be greener BS. Let me say this being a leader in a community is not easy. Much respect to the leaders in this community. They have that constant pressure of running the community, answering questions, making decisions that will better the community etc. It is not easy but those leaders that have been here for 10 years running XG know what they are doing. XG wasn't a two day community and the success of it shows.

Some advice to those on the fence to think and reach out and talk before you make that decision. Trust me I have been their and done that. Stay in a community that has been around for 10 years that is constantly growing and evolving? Or follow a leader who has crashed and burned in many other communities placing himself where he thinks he belongs on the top? The facts don't lie.

ELLIS

Forum Junkie
Jan 27, 2008
Clemson, SC
SYN EXILE said it perfectly, Stay in XG. There is no better place out there, you will go to this new "Land of Oz", you will be promised all these great things and then when it crashes and burns around you and your left standing out in the cold looking in. You find yourself alone, I too have been there and done that and burnt the Bridge here in XG and I have regretted it for a long time. Make sure you look at all the community has done for you and all that time is wasted when you jump ship and bail. If you take any advice from this thread, take the grain of salt so many leaders and gamers have posted, Stay in XGC.

XGC SUPAHOLD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 5, 2015
bkln NY
I enjoy myself in this gaming community, and I believe in its continued success. Any concerns iv had,I'd always follow the rank structure in addressing of anything such. (It's in the code we all adhered to).with that said,I don't have any knowledge of what transpired, nor do I hold a rank to have a wavering dession on it...what I do have is an opinion for whatever it's worth. ..this is a gaming community that tries to perpetuate a drama free atmosphere. A place to game and communicate,with no discrimination against race,gender, nationality ,or in my case KD...everyone here joined for their own individual reason's. Though I wouldn't like to see anyone go.if that's their choosing, I hope it's for their own individual reasons and not for someone else's. Do not state what's not right in XG or what could be done differently. Those are excuses of a justification for decision that is solely yours to make.....I've seen and continue to see changes being made for the betterment of XG..and we all play a key role in implementing them...if you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything. .this is not the first time XG has faced adversity, and I'm sure it won't be the last....
But as for me I believe in the honor code, and I follow the rank structure. .I also have faith in my abilities to nurture and continue to help grow this Great Gaming Community.
Gamers will come and Go.I would just hope all will make a informative decision in any event. ...
Just my opinion, for whatever it's worth. Peace,Luv,and success.