Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT OCTOBER BETA INCLUDES COMPANION APP INTEGRATION

xxxgdoorxxx

Forum Member
Aug 6, 2013
NJ
captain in KoG Recovery i would like to know about the captain class is available if someone could give me the info for it as i know my general is already doing the general courses i could ask him if he knows but as we dont talk till we both are done work i would like to get ahead without having to ask him

Il PH0ENIX lI

Carpel Tunnel
Oct 8, 2012
and as of now its completely broken, I've had so many problems with it, i really hope they fix it, they have a lot of work to do on it, given its not fully released but being a preview member my first impressions are disappointment and frustration, but i will keep a positive attitude about it.

Fanaticalheart0

Forum Rookie
Oct 23, 2015
hey my name is fanaticalheart and im a sergeant for XGC No Fear was added to the clan about 2 weeks ago and wanted to introduce myself to everyone in the xiled Gaming industry. thank you for taking the time to read this :D add me on xbox one Gamertag : Fanaticalheart0 (zero not o) thank you and have a good day ^.^

Fanaticalheart0

Forum Rookie
Oct 23, 2015
hey my name is fanaticalheart and im a sergeant for XGC No Fear was added to the clan about 2 weeks ago and wanted to introduce myself to everyone in the xiled Gaming industry. thank you for taking the time to read this :D add me on xbox one Gamertag : Fanaticalheart0 (zero not o) thank you and have a good day ^.^

Fanaticalheart0

Forum Rookie
Oct 23, 2015

Fanaticalheart0

Forum Rookie
Oct 23, 2015

KoG HAVEL XD

DIVISION LEADER
GWG RESEARCHER
XG CONTRIBUTER
KoG EASY COMPANY
X-TEAM
KoG VENGEANCE
KoG HELLHOUNDS
KoG VALHALLA
Tournament Admin
Mar 6, 2012
il