Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

QUESTIONS?

KoG HAVEL XD

DIVISION LEADER
GWG RESEARCHER
XG CONTRIBUTER
KoG EASY COMPANY
X-TEAM
KoG VENGEANCE
KoG HELLHOUNDS
KoG VALHALLA
Tournament Admin
Mar 6, 2012
il
is there a way to see the do not recruit list

KoG Distortion

Forum Nub
Jun 27, 2011
USA
So... as far as I know i am
Still part of XGC even tho I have been offline for ****ing ages (roughly 4 months) and I need to know
If I'm still a member or not cause I have no XGC members on my friends
List for xbox360 as I recall I was part of KoG and Kanomi was the person I added, and Wolfton recruited me....help a brotha out.

XGC BroodDevil

Forum Junkie
Oct 12, 2010
CT
So... as far as I know i am
Still part of XGC even tho I have been offline for ****ing ages (roughly 4 months) and I need to know
If I'm still a member or not cause I have no XGC members on my friends
List for xbox360 as I recall I was part of KoG and Kanomi was the person I added, and Wolfton recruited me....help a brotha out.

Yes you are still a member but you will need to find a new clan since you are no longer in the clan you were with as long as your over the age of 18 you are able to going with in XGC, KOG and SYN. so if you are looking for a new clan let me know i might be able to find you a great home clan.

Platypus

Forum Nub
Jul 11, 2012
Florida
NAME CHANGE THREAD

Name Change Thread

Helloooo! I need help where to find the name change request Thread please. I can't find it haha. And I hope you like my Walrus, hes beautiful C:

KoG 33RD

XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
May 15, 2012
Ohio
Click on the inbox button right below your name when you sign in on the home page. At the bottom of the list to the left you will find it.

G

I am trying to learn more about the overall rules and the jobs of the ranks and listing i am currently a sergent so i study it often but if people have any advice or things think might help me learn more id be honored for any help i wanna be ready so if anyone ever needs help i can assit them plus incase one day a captin chooses me as a LT ill no what i need to no

rt8g0.jpg

k4rdx.jpg

KoG HAVEL XD

DIVISION LEADER
GWG RESEARCHER
XG CONTRIBUTER
KoG EASY COMPANY
X-TEAM
KoG VENGEANCE
KoG HELLHOUNDS
KoG VALHALLA
Tournament Admin
Mar 6, 2012
il
U have to be a bronze silver gold or platinum member

bibss23

Forum Nub
Jan 16, 2013
pa
I really have no idea if this is the right place to ask lol, but can anybody help set me up with a clan? Found this place online and from what I have read and heard I like the setup and seems fun. Thanks!

SYN Lust Angel

Forum Star
Feb 22, 2013
Australia
i just wanna kno when i will be accepted into my clan, i use to play with KoG Enforcer XD and was under his command. i havn't been doing much gaming in a long time but now im back and wanna kno how long it will take for me to be accepted into hellhouse. i never left this community i just had alot of family issues and im pre sure that we need some of the original KoG members considering i was a Lt for almost 2 years.