Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

QUESTIONS?

SYN Zaraki

Forum Veteran
Feb 16, 2012
Elkins, WV
Does any leadership know when the next silver general class will be? I have been general now for almost 3 months and i would like to try to get both of my generals classes done. The last generals class that i knew of was a couple weeks ago but that was the second one and i couldnt go to it. If you can please send me a message or let me know when the next one will be please

KoG Exile

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 10, 2006
TX
Keep checking the division leader forums. Us Xds hold them probably around 2-4 times a month. When we hold a class we do sign ups on our ask a leader individual forum. See mine for example.

rudometkin

Forum Nub
Apr 25, 2007
hey i used to be in kog back in halo 2. i have played all the halos since and still play on halo 4 with the same tag rudometkin. i would like to re join kog didnt know it was still around.

XGC Dobby

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 10, 2013
Columbia, Missouri, United States
Does each Clan have their own specialty? If so how do you know which clans are which? Mainly asking what games each clan plays or if it is multiple games and you are put into multiple squads/clans?

So much has changed in the years I have been gone and XBOX"less".

Any direction is always appreciated!

Thanks,

XGC R4B1D S0UL

Forum Veteran
Jan 10, 2014
Findlay, Ohio, United States
Im sure if someone came into the forums and said hey im looking for a squad that plays halo, the squad that plays halo would want to recruit them. Also I would think all clans or squads that play that specific game is going to find more recruits while playing. No Clan that plays ghosts is going to want someone who plays another game more often.

XGC_luminal

Banned
Sep 27, 2013
Indiana
Want to thank the higher ups for making a ps4 division for us. XGC INPACT ND under XGC DEADLYVIRUS we really needed something to set us apart from other divisions to build up are rep. Here in the community thanks again from SGT. xgc-luminal..

XGC STEEL 7

XG CONTRIBUTER
Sep 23, 2013
Fort Wainwright, Alaska
Im looking for the DNR( Do Not Recruit) List. I was told it was in the forums under weekly updates. But I was also told that unless you are a general then you will not be able to view it. I checked XGC Rust XS weekly updates page and could not find it. If you guys could help me out I would really appreciate it! Thanks!