Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

QUESTIONS?

SYN STANG

Carpel Tunnel
Apr 7, 2012
Cincinnati, Ohio
raven you are correct, i was going off of memory from before site went down. It seems after upgrade the ability to view the usergroup master list is no longer there. I now have the same question you do.

XGC Phantom

XG CONTRIBUTER
Aug 11, 2011
New Jersey
Please understand as 007 started in the message on the main page, the site is just starting to come up..primarily for members to have the ability to manage their clan/squad lits...As the site continues to come up, many of the old features will come back as well...please be patient and bear with us as the site continue to come up...it does take some time...thanks

August2 8x2

Forum Nerd
Jul 15, 2013
CA
just got recruited yesterday. woop! im understanding everything pretty well, but everytime changing my xbox motto came up it seemed like the other recruit had to change the subject. ive stalked around and used search and all but i cant seem to find anything on this... help would be appreciated.

kitty tutu

Get A Life!
Jan 28, 2013
California
just got recruited yesterday. woop! im understanding everything pretty well, but everytime changing my xbox motto came up it seemed like the other recruit had to change the subject. ive stalked around and used search and all but i cant seem to find anything on this... help would be appreciated.

Change your motto to "SYN XILED KINGS RCT". I know some SYN clans don't ask that you change your motto. But if yours does, then thats most likely what it would be changed to.