Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

QUESTIONS?

Mason

Carpel Tunnel
Nov 3, 2009
Missouri
i am new an i am wondering how to get in a squad or battalion

Contact Generals of the division you want to be a part of. Section leaders also work. Usually most people go to xbox gamer division and post a thread about themselves, and what games they play and say just looking for clan as the title.

If you have anymore questions send me a pm. or post em here.

Gus3300

Forum Nub
Jan 21, 2007
Miami, Florida
it came as a default whenever your account it created I believe. I you'd like it back, a way of doing it is contacting a member that has it, and ask them to send you the code for the image/link to place in your own sig

XGC MIND GAME

XG CONTRIBUTER
Aug 3, 2011
Jacksonville ,fLorida
can you add new banners on the left of our profiles? is there a list to chose from ? also im looking for the 10k acheivment banner and i like the xgc scrolling on i saw on a few people pages can it be added to the left also? can i just copy and paste?

INK

Forum Veteran
Hi guys i am sorry if this is a really stupid question, but i no longer have a sig on this site i was a member from way back when and the forums have changed a lot in my time of inactiveness, i was wondering if anyone could either help me out with one, or send me to the appropriate thread for asking for one, once again i am sorry for the dumb question.