Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

QUESTIONS?

XGC WhiteTiger

Forum Star
Dec 30, 2006
minnasota
Hey i have a question is there a real do not recruit list on these forum because im researching a future XG tag for myslef and i didnt want to get banned if i pick one thats on the D.N.R list would be pretty dumb just let me know if there is thankssss

SYN Ashley

Forum Addict
Apr 1, 2007
Denver!
Hey i have a question is there a real do not recruit list on these forum because im researching a future XG tag for myslef and i didnt want to get banned if i pick one thats on the D.N.R list would be pretty dumb just let me know if there is thankssss

You most definitely would not get banned for just asking to change your gamertag. Once you ask, someone will look it up and see if its available. And if it is, congrats; but if not, you aren't going to get kicked out simply for asking.

Astute Atheist

Forum Rookie
May 23, 2011
New York
So I have a question i for everyone out there... How many of you have either UFC or EA MMA?

There was supposed to be a new ea mma game coming out but with the recent purchase of strikeforce by UFC I don't know if it will happen. either way this year will have a new mma game most likely and i'm wondering if anyone would be interested in a section for that and if so, would the admins and leadership be willing to set it up?