Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

QUESTIONS?

KoG Vampire

Forum Member
Mar 11, 2007
Pennsylvania
Yo, how is everyone?! Anyway, here's my story: I joined KoG Nocturnal in March of last year, we then went on to form several other KoG clans and what not. I made it to the rank of Captain in a few months, and continued to enjoy myself, I then left in december of last year due to loss of patience that many previous members never had in the first place. I am quite interested in getting back in, but if I do remember correctly, it's not an easy matter of leaving and just simply coming back when one wants to. So, can any body help me? Thanks.

Last edited:

SYN Aimbot

Forum Member
Jul 24, 2008
New Hamphsire
I just signed up here, and I'm wondering how one would go about joining/trying out for one of the clans here? I searched a bit but didn't find info on that. I'll continue to look around for the answer, though.

SYN Ashley

Forum Addict
Apr 1, 2007
Denver!
I just signed up here, and I'm wondering how one would go about joining/trying out for one of the clans here? I searched a bit but didn't find info on that. I'll continue to look around for the answer, though.

I just PMed you, but I figured I would also reply here. We have absolutely ZERO skill requirements for joining our clans. Most of our clans have an "elite squad" within them, which you might potentially "try out" for, but not for XG as a whole. I can help you get into a clan if you answer the questions in the PM I sent you.

-Ashley

SYN Ashley

Forum Addict
Apr 1, 2007
Denver!
How do you get into teams?, do you have to be invited into it by someone from Xbox Live/PSN?

If you are referring to joining a clan, then yes, you have to be "invited," or recruited by someone in our community. If you just stumbled across out site and have no contact person, feel free to hit me up on Xbox or here and I'll help you get into a clan.

:)

VeroxLies

Forum Nub
Sep 24, 2008
Florida
My question is how do I get that LAS veroxlies thing at the bottom to correctly show the stuff I have like my gamer picture? If its even possible, cause I see nobody has it.

SYN Ashley

Forum Addict
Apr 1, 2007
Denver!
why cant i upload pictures?????

This could be for a few different reasons. One, being, that you aren't yet affiliated with a usergroup. (i.e. you haven't been accepted into one of our clans). Second, even when you do gain such approval, you will not be allowed to upload a custom avatar (the small picture next to posts) without subscribing to the website.

Hope this helps.

My question is how do I get that LAS veroxlies thing at the bottom to correctly show the stuff I have like my gamer picture? If its even possible, cause I see nobody has it.

Well, the only way for the gamer card to show up properly is if your gamer tag is properly linked. (i.e. if LAS Veroxlies is not your gamer tag, then just typing it in the space will link to no such gamer tag if you follow me)

I believe the reason that none of our gamer cards are showing up is because Xbox is down right now. Give it until tomorrow and if you still have problems, PM me.

lol your part of the best gaming community online that probly helps :p

You got that right!
GC is the best gaming community in the world...ask anyone!