Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

PURCHASING A MEMBERSHIP (MEMBERS WISHING TO RETURN)

The Xiled Gaming Leaders have decided to offer memberships for those who have left Xiled Gaming but wish to come back. We've added this, "Pay To Come Back" to XG for a couple of reasons.

The first being that: When you originally join, you get a free membership to our community.
We seek to recruit people into our family who are like minded gamers and we want the opportunity to give you the best online gaming experience possible. Sometimes people quit or get kicked out for the wrong reasons. We don't want to charge to give YOU your membership back. It's your's, we will get you back in. However, those who leave and take up the time of our hard working leaders, the one's who left due to drama or thought they could recreate our fraternity of gamers, you will have to pay (if approved) to regain your membership as well as your standing in the community.
Now I'm sure some of you are sitting there thinking this is a way for XG to make money off of gamers. Let me assure you Xiled Gaming does not generate money to pay any of its owners or leaders. Any and all money received from members through subscriptions goes right back into the community. What we provide isn't cheap and for the most part comes directly from the Council. These subscriptions are a way to generate money for the community by purchasing things for the community, Ie. prizes for tournaments, upgrades for websites and hosting of the websites.

These groups are meant for everyone to realize what XG gives everyone for free. These groups are meant to limit people needlessly quitting or causing drama. It will not be possible for a member to quit, or get kicked, and rejoin the next day. There will be a minimum of a 90 day time frame before considerations are made on anyone's return. Anyone caught sneaking back in will face a permanent ban. Any leader caught bypassing the rules will be removed. Just like any and every decision all leaders have discussed the pros and cons. The leaders spend way too much time talking about people who have left and wish to return. We hope this will cut that discussion time in half. As always nothing is guaranteed. You may not be allowed back. Everyone is case by case and you can be removed again even if you are allowed back in. Please understand what your recruitment means as well as your membership. If you carelessly give it up you will regret when you ask for it back.

Minor $20
This subscription group is for members who have quit or been removed without causing drama or attempting to disrupt XG in its normal routine. (Member must be Approved before purchasing subscription) Returning member must spend minimum of 1 month in an assigned clan before transfer will be approved.

Major $50
This subscription group is for members who have quit due to them thinking they can replicate XG and seek to harm us by recruiting and or rallying members to quit with the intent to destroy our great community. This group also represents members who have been removed for honor code violations.
(Member must be Approved before purchasing subscription) Returning member must spend minimum of 1 month in an assigned clan before transfer will be approved.

As with all of our memberships, these are also nonrefundable. If you pay to get back into Xiled Gaming and get kicked out or decided to leave again, we will not reimburse you for what you've paid and you will have to pay again to come back.

Reactions: XGC HYLANDER XC
XGC x0 0 7x XI

XGC x0 0 7x XI

(XI) Council Leader
Heck yea, I think its a nice slap on the wrist for those who left blindly without thinking fully of the choice they are making and especially for those who gave up on the clan and thought they could do better and failed by trying to poach from the very community they strive to replicate. I think its a fair deal, good job leaders.

AS a long time Xiled Gaming Member, one of which who has left this community a few times, to see that we are forcing people who have made mistakes by having them pay 20 - 50 bucks is rediculous. We are here to make a Gaming community not a business. We are here to have fun, Meet wonderful people and i quote "[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]BOTTOM LINE!!! Have fun, play games and network with other gamers that share the same interest. At the end of the day, it is after all just a game!"[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]To have a member that had a hard time at one point, left and wanted to come back (noting that some people don't leave on the best of terms) but to making a profit off of things that are sometimes out of our control (this is not noting people that have left to start another community)

XG, Xiled Gaming, XGC , KOG , SYN and XGG have never been about making money, nor should it be if someone leaves. If our leaders are going to stick to this plan then i foresee a LOT of bad outlook towards our members and those that are wanting to join for the first time.
[/FONT]

now does this apply to if people become inactive? because im prob going to have to become inactive because my xbox and all my games were stolen on tuesday and im working on getting it back but it may take a while and im not gunna pay for a membership for something i cant control

AS a long time Xiled Gaming Member, one of which who has left this community a few times, to see that we are forcing people who have made mistakes by having them pay 20 - 50 bucks is rediculous. We are here to make a Gaming community not a business. We are here to have fun, Meet wonderful people and i quote "[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]BOTTOM LINE!!! Have fun, play games and network with other gamers that share the same interest. At the end of the day, it is after all just a game!"[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]To have a member that had a hard time at one point, left and wanted to come back (noting that some people don't leave on the best of terms) but to making a profit off of things that are sometimes out of our control (this is not noting people that have left to start another community)

XG, Xiled Gaming, XGC , KOG , SYN and XGG have never been about making money, nor should it be if someone leaves. If our leaders are going to stick to this plan then i foresee a LOT of bad outlook towards our members and those that are wanting to join for the first time.
[/FONT]

One of the primary focuses of this plan is to try and prevent people from leaving in the first place. As a member who self admittedly has left a few times, I am sure that the case may have been different had you been required to pay something to come back each time. You probably would have reconsidered your choice. Please also take into account the fact that each and every Member asking to come back is reviewed case by case. The Council will still review each case before any decision is made, so if and how you left the community will always be taken in context...as there are different levels of severity in each situation. Again, this is to prevent members from leaving in the first place...Bottom Line, we are all adults here and should act like it, and if a plan like this makes people go to their leaders if they have problems, as opposed to just leaving, I am all for it...Nothing on the Xbox we can't work out as adults.

okay good cause it may be a while before i play again cause im in the process of getting it back i know who stole it and the general area in which it is being held i just have to figure out a way to get it back

Don't like it? Don't pay it.

Well said TFLEM, and I agree with you Darkside if this stops people from just up and jumping ship i'm for it as well. I dont see it as a way to gain profit I see it as a way to keep members (who generally love this clan) from leaving because of something that can be dealt with (ex. clan transfer, squad transfer, going inactive) there are multiple ways of handling each situation its just people choose to go off of raw emotion instead of thinking fully about their decision and later regretting it because "the grass wasn't greener on the other side". So if I need to repay my way to come back to this community depending on the situation then I would pay it straight up if I have the money.

I don't think anyone who violates the Honor Code should be let back in period. By playing with people were checking to recruit for a few weeks, we identify people who will work well and abide by a very simplistic system. I go by the same values whether I'm online or out in town. But if their money is used to enhance our site, for prizes and etc. I can most definitely dig that baby.

@ Son of Adrian, for the most part I agree with you on not letting members back period. However, as people we make mistakes and have lapses of reasoning from time to time. Maybe someone who left or was kicked was just having a bad day and other than their outburst, they were a great member. This is why Council will be considering allowing members back on a case by case basis. Also, having them pay for re-admittance into the community hopefully will make them take rejoining the community a bit more seriously this time around.

And to anyone thinking that anyone makes a profit here, do you know how much websites cost? Do you know how many hours of personal time admins dedicate each day to fulfilling requests and ensuring the website runs smoothly? This isn't a small scale operation. Websites cost some serious cash, especially one of this magnitude.

If you're already here, your membership is free. Just don't do something stupid and get yourself kicked. Capiche?

Going inactive vs just leaving is two different things. If a player leaves over something that could have been solved in the first place then it is their fault they left in the first place anyways. We as a community don`t force anyone to leave, yeah we might kick out the bad people that make all of look bad and lose the respect many of you have built up for the clan but we don`t force anyone to leave. I have been in this community a month and there is no way I will ever leave. I understand where the council is coming from on this and I think it is a great idea. Some might hate it and some might cherish it but thats how things work. Guess members will have to think about what they are doing the next time they leave.

Apparently Tru you weren't understanding what was written, there are no favoritism being used. How is it favorite if someone left because they didn't have the time or school or personal issues got in the way? Or they left trying to duplicate the same thing XG has already obtained? I can see if they said you have to pay to get back in but its not even 100% that they can get back in, thats why they say CASE BY CASE. But as much as I disagree with what you're saying I respect it and hope the best for you outside of XG if you choose to leave bro. But I agree with what the Leaders are doing and have no problem with it and neither does most of the posts that are in here so it says allot about what your definition of what the "Honor Code" is sir. But I support our leaders and XG. Go XG woohoo lol