Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

PURCHASING A MEMBERSHIP (MEMBERS WISHING TO RETURN)

The Xiled Gaming Leaders have decided to offer memberships for those who have left Xiled Gaming but wish to come back. We've added this, "Pay To Come Back" to XG for a couple of reasons.

The first being that: When you originally join, you get a free membership to our community.
We seek to recruit people into our family who are like minded gamers and we want the opportunity to give you the best online gaming experience possible. Sometimes people quit or get kicked out for the wrong reasons. We don't want to charge to give YOU your membership back. It's your's, we will get you back in. However, those who leave and take up the time of our hard working leaders, the one's who left due to drama or thought they could recreate our fraternity of gamers, you will have to pay (if approved) to regain your membership as well as your standing in the community.
Now I'm sure some of you are sitting there thinking this is a way for XG to make money off of gamers. Let me assure you Xiled Gaming does not generate money to pay any of its owners or leaders. Any and all money received from members through subscriptions goes right back into the community. What we provide isn't cheap and for the most part comes directly from the Council. These subscriptions are a way to generate money for the community by purchasing things for the community, Ie. prizes for tournaments, upgrades for websites and hosting of the websites.

These groups are meant for everyone to realize what XG gives everyone for free. These groups are meant to limit people needlessly quitting or causing drama. It will not be possible for a member to quit, or get kicked, and rejoin the next day. There will be a minimum of a 90 day time frame before considerations are made on anyone's return. Anyone caught sneaking back in will face a permanent ban. Any leader caught bypassing the rules will be removed. Just like any and every decision all leaders have discussed the pros and cons. The leaders spend way too much time talking about people who have left and wish to return. We hope this will cut that discussion time in half. As always nothing is guaranteed. You may not be allowed back. Everyone is case by case and you can be removed again even if you are allowed back in. Please understand what your recruitment means as well as your membership. If you carelessly give it up you will regret when you ask for it back.

Minor $20
This subscription group is for members who have quit or been removed without causing drama or attempting to disrupt XG in its normal routine. (Member must be Approved before purchasing subscription) Returning member must spend minimum of 1 month in an assigned clan before transfer will be approved.

Major $50
This subscription group is for members who have quit due to them thinking they can replicate XG and seek to harm us by recruiting and or rallying members to quit with the intent to destroy our great community. This group also represents members who have been removed for honor code violations.
(Member must be Approved before purchasing subscription) Returning member must spend minimum of 1 month in an assigned clan before transfer will be approved.

As with all of our memberships, these are also nonrefundable. If you pay to get back into Xiled Gaming and get kicked out or decided to leave again, we will not reimburse you for what you've paid and you will have to pay again to come back.

Reactions: XGC HYLANDER XC
XGC x0 0 7x XI

XGC x0 0 7x XI

(XI) Council Leader
And TRu is so much better? How's that community working out for you, bro? If you don't like XGC, then why are you cruising our website? Just curious.

I think this will free up resources by quickly delimiting those members that really want to come back from those that aren't worth the trouble. It's a good method to weed out the bad apples. It's also a motivator to have current troubled members value their relationship with the community, and hopefully turn them around before they make a mistake.

@Son of Adrian, We don't like Honor Code breakers either. There are only a handful of people on xbox we would even entertain the idea of them returning. Major is just a way for us to cover people who we may have had a bad break up with. I understand your stance though.

Notice the people who are butt hurt with the process are people who have left multiple times or are already in another community. They hate XG so much that they nothing better to do then comment on our community news. (Yeah that makes sense.) 100 PERCENT OF THIS MONEY WILL BE PUMPED BACK INTO THE COMMUNITY. MORE PAID TOURNAMENTS, CASH PRIZES FOR XG EVENTS, AND MAYBE EVENTUALLY WE WILL BE ABLE TO PAY FOR YOUR GAMERTAG CHANGE WHEN YOU GET PROMOTED. MAKING OUR COMMUNITY A COOLER PLACE TO BE AND REWARDING OUR LOYAL MEMBERS IS THE MAIN FOCUS.

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO SUPPORTS US.

Personally I am very grateful for this. Flem put it best by saying don't like it, don't pay it. I have had to pay for websites similar to XG. Everyone should take these things into consideration. 1) Paying for a websiite to start a new clan is expensive. Really expensive. 2) XG's site costs probably 5x as much as those website due it's content, features, and multiple packages. The upfront cost of a community website is always the most expensive part. XG spends at least that much per year on maintenance. The subscriptions, addict forums, forum supporters, and this recent addition can not even begin to cover the cost in it's entirety. Even when XG makes money, they shelter it into improving the site. The recent upgrade to VB 4.21 is proof of that. Plus the template was probably $30-50.

People need to stop fighting over this. It's silly. XG isn't trying to pocket your money. It is a simple process. You give them your money, they give you more stuff. Anyways, those are my two cents.

Ok I'm throwing my 2 cents in here kind of skimmed through the thread didnnt read every post so sorry if someone asked this already. Can someone buy in to the community multiple times?

G
Don't like it? Don't pay it.

As TFLEM Said, if you dont like it, no one is forcing you to pay for it. If you are a former member, you are for a reason. As Double said, each story will be a case by case issue and dealt with accordingly. Every member has had the option to go inactive. I know I stress to my clans that if you are having issues without your clan with other members, transfer. Or if they get too busy with real life, go inactive. This saves so many issues. I have talked to quite a few members who wanted to just leave and I was able to keep them in. Obviously honor code breakers will be told to leave.

We are in no way keeping you here. You are here on your own accord. Everyone has their rights. Former members that continue to lurk around are the only ones who seem to have a problem with paying to get back in. If you dont like it, then LEAVE. I realize that some of you may have friends still, and this is how you can communicate with them. That's ok! But in order for you come back into one of our clans, you may or may not have to pay, depending on your situation.

Everyone have a voice and we are hearing them. And your opinions are yours, which you are entitled to. However, this decision by the council has been discussed with all leaders and is final.

Ya well TRu Squirrely TRu really was better wasn't it that is y so many of us came bk to the TRUE family and the best community that we r now apart of... You all over there need to clean ur back yard before u attack ours.. UR leadership it is a community for the gamers... I say it is bull****.. As far as this idea I agree with darkside, 007, and tflem.. if u don't lik it don't pay it.. we needed this so that way we don't so much of out time in the community to have to clean it up whn ppl leave.. So in closing I say this is a wonderful idea if it keeps our members here

Im 100% against this in every way imaginable. Making someone pay to come back to a community is rediculous and the prices are laughable. 20-50? No way. Im blown away this was even a idea that was put out there.

Seriously!? why arent the people who are against this not UNDERSTANDING this, you only pay depending on the circumstances and its never 100% that you get back in. Lol seriously read it twice, 3 times if you have to to try to grasp the understanding of what their saying. You dont just pay 20 or 50 bucks to just get back in.

Face palm!

300px-Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

Incoming wall of text!

We could just revert back to the old way where once you leave or get kicked, you're not welcomed back, ever. End of story.

But instead, the leaders understood that some people mess up and in an attempted to be compassionate towards those individuals they started the, "So You Want to Come Home? Wait, the Grass Wasn't Greener?" which allowed for certain members who left in good standings to return to our wonderful community. Doing so resulted in taking up a lot of time from our leaders. Which means less time dealing with other community and clan issues, less time gaming, networking with other members and just having fun.

Now! For those members who left in good standing, they're getting YET ANOTHER free pass in the community. They will not pay a dime.

If you left the community because you had a bad experience with leaders and you couldn't get anything done about it, then you're the kind of person that we want to talk to about coming back, free of charge. We would like to get you set in a clan where you are comfortable and happy.

If you got kicked out for a misunderstanding, an unjust honor code violation or because your General or Section Leader was having a bad day and they took it out on you, then you are who we want to come back and we don't wanna charge you. We would like to help you find a place in Xiled Gaming where you are appreciated and you can grow to become a quality member. You matter to us.

If you left because you didn't like your leadership or the way they ran their clan/section/division and instead of trying to work it out or transfer, you caused a big fuss on your way out creating a major issue for our leaders and our community, then you are kind of person that we'll be charging. Those who caused our leaders grief and took time away from us getting to know our members and gaming with our fellow community members will hopefully think twice about doing it if they know they have to pay to come back. Maybe we can learn to not take out our bad days on others? I think that would be a good lesson for some of you.

Those members that were a huge threat, they're **** out of luck. Adios. Stay away from our door step.

But let's talk about the prices for a minute, shall we?!

New games, let's look at their prices:
Call of Duty: Ghosts - Set to launch at $59.99
Grand Theft Auto V - Set to launch at $59.99
Batman: Arkham Orgins - Set to launch at $59.99
Battlefield 4 - Set to launch at $59.99
Defiance - $59.99

And these are just a few to be listed.
Even if you want to talk about used games, anything that is currently being played by a lot of people is going to cost you $30 or more.
Minecraft for the Xbox is $20.

If you think the price is too high, then you might possibly want to reconsider your hobby of gaming. Or maybe you just need to decide that your membership to Xiled Gaming isn't worth the $20-50 and you should just move on. It's really up to you how much this means to you.

tldr; Don't mess up and you wont have to pay it. Also, don't pay it if you don't want it.

Last edited:
Is $20 really that much of a problem? Its not the communitys fault they decided to leave when they were allowed in for free the 1st time so now they have to invest in the community to prove they actually want to be part of it and not just be "in" the community for the hell of it.

Let em' know dresden and bid beast. Tell them about the hateraide

You know we got to let them know Flem. Yes I left this community and I made a terrible mistake by doing it. In my opinion some people should be more focused on their own community which needs the attention believe me I know I've been there

Whew I wasn't expecting this much feedback. I'll try to answer them generally as a group first and then on an individual basis. Individual comments are not done to cause drama with the individual, will be kept civil, and are done so only in a reply of comments directed towards me.

Group Replies:
1.) I do not "hate" XG nor do I know of many people who do. I enjoyed some of my time in XG. I left with no animosity and left quietly. I did not agree with some of the things some of the upper leadership were doing and thought that was the best way to handle it.

2.) (related to one) You can look at my recent posts and see that if anything, I have tried to help clear up problems members in XG have had. Case in point: SybaShredda when I pointed out to you that members aren't supposed to post in the GiAG thread. I still have some "friends" in XG although this thread has shown me some not so much (I'll address that later).

3.) I come to XG's site just as some members come to TRu's site. I just want to check up on old friends and just kind of see what's going on. I have not poached nor attempted to poach members or cause drama (well except I'm sure this will probably be deemed drama but that was not my intention).

4.) I stated my opinion of the new fee and suggestions on what I (albeit as a former member) thought an alternative solution was. It goes to what I am talking about that my comment was singled out, yet other current members where not attacked for their opinion.

5.) Also no one has still answered Lougle's question.

Individual:

1.) Ixias and L0newolf: This is what I was talking about with the Honor Code violations.
"Forum Honor Code In the interest of creating a discussion forum environment that encourages active posting by both new and long-term members, we have created a "Code of Conduct" that all posters must adhere to. This forum makes use of a Language Filter. Any use of Symbols, Letters, or Numbers to avoid the filter is prohibited."

L0newolf: One nice honor code violation. "Honor Code violations consist of trash talking." I won't address the number of TRu members who have returned to XG because I do not want to discuss the number of members who have left XG for TRu. We have a no poaching policy. The good thing about both TRu and XG is each works for some people and not for others.

Ixias: I appreciate you attempting to better clarify some of the confusion. Mine still stands. Part of your reply was also confusing. You said "f you left the community because you had a bad experience with leaders and you couldn't get anything done about it, then you're the kind of person that we want to talk to about coming back, free of charge," but then you said "f you left because you didn't like your leadership or the way they ran their clan/section/division and instead of trying to work it out or transfer, you caused a big fuss on your way out creating a major issue for our leaders and our community, then you are kind of person that we'll be charging." If the leaders who former members have problems with are still around, how is a former member supposed to prove they "tried to work it out?" I guess the policy is just too vague and veiled for me, but it doesn't apply to me. I was just giving my opinion.

If a gamer gets a game, they can always play that game. They can walk away from it if there's problems, and come back if an update addresses those problems.

Also you should look for deals on games, never pay full price ;).

2.) Dresden: I think my group replies answered your questions, but if they didn't, I still have a few friends in XG. I come to XG's site to see what's up with them and just to generally see what's going on in general. I enjoy TRu bro and have no plans of leaving it anytime in the foreseeable future.

3.) Popcaps: Read your members posts. Jerriel, The 1 Mr E, and SYN LBC50 are all current members who have expressed a problem in this article alone. Also saying "everyone has a voice" and the decision is final really doesn't go well with each other.

4.) Bidbeast and L0newolf: Both of you where a couple of the biggest trash talkers about XG and even bad mouthed upper leadership to their face. You both continued to actually lurk this site without posting or doing anything on it. It's also funny to me that you both support this when you both have just been accepted back into XG recently.

Bidbeast: One nice honor code violation. "Honor Code violations consist of trash talking." It's also nice to see that you can make amends for free (especially after how you talked to TFLEM), but you think it's more than ok for other people to pay? Congrats on getting back in by the way otherwise you would have been charged under the "major" fee.

5.) Sybashredda: The article has been updated somewhat since my post. My post still stands. The article still basically states that if you were kicked for "the wrong reasons," you will be allowed back in. To me that states that the upper leadership decides what is the wrong reason and not for violating honor code etc. The article has also been update to show that the fee is only charged if members are approved to join back into the community.

6.) TFLEM: We've had this conversation before, I do not hate XG. I comment on things in XG to share an opinion or to help current members on occasion. I pointed to your comment earlier, because in all the time I have been drinking my "hateraide," I have never seen a post where you helped a member or answered their question other than when you just answered Son of Adrian.

Generally my point was (and is) this: In order to fix a problem, you have to look at what is causing the problem. The problem of members leaving wasn't caused by the fact they didn't have to pay to get back in. When you have a problem, you should try to fix the problem, not just add a big tarp to cover it.

Note: I will respond to any other comments addressed to me (directly or indirectly), but have no further plans to comment in this thread on a general basis.

1. Yes I will admit it right here and now when I was out of the community I trashed talk upper leadership and I said bad things abt this community all those things were mistakes. I should have never done.

2. As for me gettin back into XG for free as it was said earlier in the comments wanting to come back is reviewed on a case by case basis. So obviously my case was not looked at as severe

3. LEMONS

4. Don't you have somewhere else to go share your opinion like a courtroom isn't that what a lawyer is supposed to do.

Have a nice day Bud