Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

PURCHASING A MEMBERSHIP (MEMBERS WISHING TO RETURN)

The Xiled Gaming Leaders have decided to offer memberships for those who have left Xiled Gaming but wish to come back. We've added this, "Pay To Come Back" to XG for a couple of reasons.

The first being that: When you originally join, you get a free membership to our community.
We seek to recruit people into our family who are like minded gamers and we want the opportunity to give you the best online gaming experience possible. Sometimes people quit or get kicked out for the wrong reasons. We don't want to charge to give YOU your membership back. It's your's, we will get you back in. However, those who leave and take up the time of our hard working leaders, the one's who left due to drama or thought they could recreate our fraternity of gamers, you will have to pay (if approved) to regain your membership as well as your standing in the community.
Now I'm sure some of you are sitting there thinking this is a way for XG to make money off of gamers. Let me assure you Xiled Gaming does not generate money to pay any of its owners or leaders. Any and all money received from members through subscriptions goes right back into the community. What we provide isn't cheap and for the most part comes directly from the Council. These subscriptions are a way to generate money for the community by purchasing things for the community, Ie. prizes for tournaments, upgrades for websites and hosting of the websites.

These groups are meant for everyone to realize what XG gives everyone for free. These groups are meant to limit people needlessly quitting or causing drama. It will not be possible for a member to quit, or get kicked, and rejoin the next day. There will be a minimum of a 90 day time frame before considerations are made on anyone's return. Anyone caught sneaking back in will face a permanent ban. Any leader caught bypassing the rules will be removed. Just like any and every decision all leaders have discussed the pros and cons. The leaders spend way too much time talking about people who have left and wish to return. We hope this will cut that discussion time in half. As always nothing is guaranteed. You may not be allowed back. Everyone is case by case and you can be removed again even if you are allowed back in. Please understand what your recruitment means as well as your membership. If you carelessly give it up you will regret when you ask for it back.

Minor $20
This subscription group is for members who have quit or been removed without causing drama or attempting to disrupt XG in its normal routine. (Member must be Approved before purchasing subscription) Returning member must spend minimum of 1 month in an assigned clan before transfer will be approved.

Major $50
This subscription group is for members who have quit due to them thinking they can replicate XG and seek to harm us by recruiting and or rallying members to quit with the intent to destroy our great community. This group also represents members who have been removed for honor code violations.
(Member must be Approved before purchasing subscription) Returning member must spend minimum of 1 month in an assigned clan before transfer will be approved.

As with all of our memberships, these are also nonrefundable. If you pay to get back into Xiled Gaming and get kicked out or decided to leave again, we will not reimburse you for what you've paid and you will have to pay again to come back.

Reactions: XGC HYLANDER XC
XGC x0 0 7x XI

XGC x0 0 7x XI

(XI) Council Leader
i have a question. I have a friend who sort of left i guess she is still registered on the site but is not in a clan. If she wants to rejoin does she still count as being in the community or would she have to be reviewed? (she left before this was implemented)

I agree with this,
But who really cares what I think. :)

My point of posting is to point out a minor discrepancy in the Honor Code.
It seams every time I do a read in with multiple people in the chat it comes up.

i.e.
If a XGC member leaves, they are NOT allowed back. In the event of a member wanting to come back, each situation will be looked at by the COUNCIL/Division Leaders on a case-by-case basis.

This is a very contradicting statement?
The recruits just end up laughing it off. "Not really laughing but you get the point"

It could be written something like this..

If a XGC member leaves due to preventable issues or thought they could recreate our community, you will have to pay (if approved) to regain your membership as well as your standing in the community. For those that go inactive do to life situations can be allowed back in (if approved) without having to pay. There will be a minimum of a 90 day time frame before considerations are made on anyone's return.

I am sure this would not be a final copy just an idea..
What say you?

i just think its stupid, $20 minor and $50 major??? really? i was going to leave the community due to me getting a job out of the U.S. and im not going to be paying $20 just to join back up because real life called remember... AFTER ALL IT IS JUST A GAME.

Why leave the community? Ever think of just letting someone know you have real life situations going on and will be inactive? Many people are reading this wrong. We are charging a fee for people that left/ got removed from our community. Not everyone has to pay. It is a case by case scenario. We in courage our members just to communicate to us that they are going inactive.