Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

DON'T BELIEVE THE HYPE V2

XGC Yoda

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 31, 2008
Nevada
steamcommunity.com
It's time to grow up people, just like a job you have to respect your boss whether you like him or not. We aren't forcing you to be in XG, if you don't like the community there are many other communities to join. Please keep your lies and disrespect of a well maintained community to yourself. Leaders are chosen because they show outstanding leadership abilities. If you feel a member of XG is creating drama, please report to your general. We at XG want to keep a drama free atmosphere and it requires all members to keep all feelings about other members to themselves. Remember we all share the same interest here in XG, games.

XGC The Paradox

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 17, 2008
hell, WA
( sry for the spelling runnin glow on sleep)
as im reading this thread i can see what is happening with both sides

in one group we have the XG faithfull, which includes me in that group. These posters are current members who are satisfied with the community trying to defend it, even if its in a degrading way to the other group. ( sometimes) but not everything that has been said by this group is true. i believe ylander posted something like this( im paraphrasing at best) " we dont have any drama but what is caused by ex members." sorry to disagree, but drama is going to happen anywhere large groups of people meet. it is physically impossible for 30000 people to agree all the time, there will be differences and fights will break out.

it is in the way these arguments are handles which dazzles me. XG has one of the quickest response times i have ever seen, and the leaders are as open as i have ever enountered. if one member has a problem with another member, a leader is brought in to mediate between the two, if that doesnt work, the 2 members are simply seperated from each other, and the options dont end there. when someone decides to leave the community due to a problem they have it is most likely that they do not know how to solve it, but damn Xg still does it the best ive ever seen, believe me.

so yeah were trying to defend the work we have put into this site, this community, and this family, so please dont ruin our good time because you have some sort of grudge against a small group of us

the other group seems to be comprised of mostly ex- members who had a bad experience and decided they werent having that again. well if you let one bad thing ruin something fun that is your own fault, but do not seek to discourage others from their happiness.

some of the things this group have said have really no point, i remember reading a post in response to a joke hylander made. " well what if that joke was real?"
its not real... so your point is menaingless.

also not everything they pot is automatically not true either.

most rumors( oh god here we go), begin with some sort of truth to them, in this case perhaps someone cracked a joke in a party about a council member braking the honor code. well this joke was missinterpreted and spread about by certain people who need to feel acclomplished by tearing others down. these rumors became more and more embellished and pretty soon you have poeople believing the council is all a bunch of nazi teabagging trash talking draunkards who dance on one foot while playing halo.( just an example of how rumors can get out of hand quick)

so yeah maybe someone once heard that a council member said somehting wrong, who amoung can say that they have lived a perfect life???????? i wont wait for that ill be trying to make myself a better person, which seems to be the direct opposite of the goal of half of the posts in this forum

bottom line:
if you fight as dirty a the other guy, you arent any better

XGC Pat Ma

Forum Star
Mar 11, 2007
Auburn, Alabama
So I see SYN Shibby is gone too now...I really appreciated that a**'s mass PM I got telling me he hated me because I got his message...I don't even know who the guy was but it's just one more case of someone who doesn't belong here...good bye I'm glad your gone.

XGC x0 0 7x XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN XILED KINGS
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
A, A
www.xiledgaming.com
Cool! I think this topic has run its course. No more talk about the unoriginal rip offs of XG. All we are doing is giving them attention. If a baby cries and you pick it up, it will always cry until you pick it up. Hence it is getting attention. I say we just let these babies cry. My magic 8 ball tells me in a few months we will be discussing a few of them wanting to come back. Let me add to any of them reading this, NO. You will not be allowed back! I think we have given them enough attention. It's game time!

XGG Really Shy

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 31, 2008
Saskatchewan, Canada
Game on! See ya all in Halo3 or COD4..... I'll be the one hiding from the rest of you.. as I am not the strongest player in the game... but hey, I do get some sweet shots in from time to time. Just remember to pick on the rest of the people as I aim to go thru game life with lesser deaths.

Mr. Irish Spade

Forum Nub
Sep 29, 2008
Its unfortunate to see so many leaders both in and outside of XG act so childish and fuel the drama rather than be the mature adult about the situation.

XGC WS6

Forum Nub
Apr 25, 2007
i would like to add that know everybody got to see what i had to deal with on a daily basis with legend and the crap that he starts im glad he is gone and this my fellow xg members is one of the reasons i lost my gen spot. as you can see he is no good for us and lots of the others that have left where no good too. i will make sure none of them ever come back to xg

XGC Pat Ma

Forum Star
Mar 11, 2007
Auburn, Alabama
Alright guys I think we have pretty much covered all we needed to in this thread lets give double o what he wants and go out there and just play and have fun together like we are supposed to in this wonderful community...we are after all just playin a game so lets get to it and replace these jokers with solid guys and gals that deserve a spot in our clan. There are plenty more good ppl out there so lets go get em!

Xx Mr Bill xX

Forum Junkie
Dec 10, 2006
Cleveland, OH
www.coldfusionlc.com
Wow, this thread reminds me of the old thread that came up when RGC broke off. Unfortunately I could only read 5 pages before I got bored.

Anywho, this is an online gaming community. If you take video games and what happens in XG this seriously you need to get your priorities straight. If you have a problem with the leadership, address the problem. If you think that the leadership isn't doing what they are supposed to and have that big of a problem with it, leave. Its a simple concept. There are going to be problems with just about everything you do in life that you need to work through. If people can't handle **** on a video game or a forum like this and have to start **** I really feel sorry for you.

And to be honest, sometimes ignorance is bliss. Learn to let it go sometimes.