Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

DON'T BELIEVE THE HYPE V2

daftPunk

Banned
Apr 11, 2008
i invite you to go into 007's forums and read his thread, "Don't believe the hype" after that, come back here and read this:

007 is once again, just like any other time a group of people has left XG, is trying to cover up the real reasons by slandering the leaving members reputations and opinions.

The recent group of people that have left XG did so because we've discovered what the council is really all about.

Why be apart of a community when the founders and highest leaders of the community dont even have to follow their own honor code?

Excuse me for thinking that having council members degrade and talk bad about their own members is wrong and that something should be done about it.

If anyone that reads this feels compelled to speak there mind, i ask you to fight these urges, i do this for your own safety, speaking your mind is not something smiled upon buy most higher ups here.

Last edited by a moderator:

XGC x0 0 7x XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN XILED KINGS
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
A, A
www.xiledgaming.com
I undeleted this for several reasons. I would love to know when we have EVER not allowed someone to speak their minds. If someone chooses not to stay here and be apart of the biggest and best community then they are free to leave! This is not a place anyone has to be. I speak my mind all the time. If you choose not to and just keep whatever is bother you inside then we are unable to help you get what YOU want out of our community. We are here for all gamers. If you want to leave don't plan on us letting you back. To those that have left good luck. Just don't come to our website and post lies and bull **** drama to recruit our members. There is no "corruption" or any favoritism here at all! If you make a mistake we will talk to you. We and more importantly I have never degraded any member. We do follow our honor code and when any of you were asked to show where one of our leaders were breaking it you couldn’t! So once again good luck to you and your new clan. Please don’t come to our website and spread your lies and made up drama as we definately won't be visiting yours!

daftPunk

Banned
Apr 11, 2008
If you choose not to and just keep whatever is bother you inside then we are unable to help you get what YOU want out of our community.

This coming from the guy who said he doesnt want random members joining his games on CoD4, also how many inactive XS's and XD's are there nowadays? mostly just screwin around on CoD4 right?

Just don't come to our website and post lies and bull **** drama to recruit our members.

Just because you can't handle the truth doesn't mean you should smear other's reputations

There is no "corruption" or any favoritism here at all! If you make a mistake we will talk to you.

Example #1 - The XC that isnt OCM or blknight. Are you saying you he completely earned every promotion he's every gotten? Really? I don't expect you to admit it, but then again if i did, i probably wouldnt have left.

We and more importantly I have never degraded any member. We do follow our honor code and when any of you were asked to show where one of our leaders were breaking it you couldn’t!

Oh, im sorry, i was under the impression that calling former members of XGG sluts classified as degrading. My bad.

XGC MEGA XD

INACTIVE LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 21, 2007
VA
Example #1 - The XC that isnt OCM or blknight. Are you saying you he completely earned every promotion he's every gotten? Really? I don't expect you to admit it, but then again if i did, i probably wouldnt have left.

Both of the two XCs you did not mention have helped me enormously since I joined XGC. One of them trained me and helped me through tons of issues I have had from the rank of captain to my current rank.

Just because you didn't see all the work someone put in doesn't give you the right to sit back and throw stones. Most leaders believe in the community and its mission, and want to help out with what time we have.

SYN Ashley

Forum Addict
Apr 1, 2007
Denver!
Excuse me for thinking that having council members degrade and talk bad about their own members is wrong and that something should be done about it.

It seems a bit hypocritical to say 'something should be done about it' (in reference to the problems you were experiencing with the Council) when you really didn't do anything except "run away." The Council are human beings, they make mistakes. However, if you don't let them know what they are doing that you have a problem with, how can the situation be alleviated?

We get it. You left XG. You didn't want to be apart of the community anymore, and you left. That's your own prerogative and no one can force you to think or feel otherwise; now, why are you wasting our time by posting nonsense such as this on OUR website? Don't you have your own?

-Ashley

Romance

Forum Junkie
Jan 31, 2007
www.myspace.com
Though i respect your taste in music Daft,

Ash is right. They are [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4e94y4EjWGs"]human after all.[/ame]

Plus dont be mad cause u got denied access to a party. Boo Hoo. Are you trying to tell me that you never denied someone you dont know a party invite? The council have done nothing but start a great community, put hundreds of dollars into it, and thinking of ways to make it better for everyone. And dont you dare say Hylander didn't deserved his promotion. Most people just die out and go inactive when they get promoted, and yet i still see him on everyday putting up with my crap lol.

daftPunk

Banned
Apr 11, 2008
It seems a bit hypocritical to say 'something should be done about it' (in reference to the problems you were experiencing with the Council) when you really didn't do anything except "run away." The Council are human beings, they make mistakes. However, if you don't let them know what they are doing that you have a problem with, how can the situation be alleviated?
-Ashley

I dare you, to go to the council, being completely serious and tell them, one of their own broke the honor code with a bannable offense and see what happens

Jangles

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 11, 2006
With the underpants gnomes
I know most of the council pretty well Legend and have gamed with them on numerous occasions and have yet to see them break the honor code like S8G claims they did.

I don't see why you need to come back and continue posting stuff here.

Last edited:

XGC HYLANDER XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Mar 27, 2006
somewhere on the internet
I dare you, to go to the council, being completely serious and tell them, one of their own broke the honor code with a bannable offense and see what happens

Hey double, viper was t-bagging in a game the other night. I told him that wasn't real nice but only because he wasn't doing it correctly. I showed him the proper way and now he is an expert. :D LOL!!

There you happy, I told him. Now what on earth do you want him to do? Punish us? Kick us out?

Wait, let me lie to people over the internet, then run and create a clan that already exsists with my pals. Get lost.

daftPunk

Banned
Apr 11, 2008
to jangles - =(

To pat ma - im gonna say to you what i said to doc holiday earlier, some people get mad when they realize the truth and its not to their liking. you on the other hand choose to ignore it and shrug it off as " funny " like i said to 00, I dont expect anyone to admit any wrong doing, thats not XG's style. However, i hope one day you people experience the things people that left this community talked about, and can admit to yourself they are true.

daftPunk

Banned
Apr 11, 2008
Hey double, viper was t-bagging in a game the other night. I told him that wasn't real nice but only because he wasn't doing it correctly. I showed him the proper way and now he is an expert. :D LOL!!

There you happy, I told him. Now what on earth do you want him to do? Punish us? Kick us out?

Wait, let me lie to people over the internet, then run and create a clan that already exsists with my pals. Get lost.

This is a prime example of the ****ty leadership XG has grown to adore of the years.

daftPunk

Banned
Apr 11, 2008
Well as long as some people are listening, i want to pose a question.

What if hylanders joke was true? U join a game and there's 00 t-baggin and cursing up a storm. what would you do? what could you do, u honestly think anything could be done? or have these council members risen above the honor code? If ur fine with that then u belong here, in the community that wants followers, not leaders.

XGG Kissmytutu

Forum Junkie
Mar 31, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
Okay i know that after this post people will still go blah.. blah.. blah... and argue with what i say and tell me that i am dumb. but right now i dont care.

You all can say what ever you want... but you dont have to be b*tches back to Daft and slam everything he says. I don't agree with him but i'm not making fun of him. I am not calling any one B's, just saying your acting like it even though i know all of you are not. I have met most of you and know you are nice but seriously, you don't have to be excessivly rude.

And Daft, yes if some council was doing that i would be upset.. if they thought they were above us i wouldnt like them. But i haven't seen anyone in all of XG do that... and if someone does it seriously i will talk to them, but i dont think i will make a post to bash them...

daftPunk

Banned
Apr 11, 2008
Okay i know that after this post people will still go blah.. blah.. blah... and argue with what i say and tell me that i am dumb. but right now i dont care.

You all can say what ever you want... but you dont have to be b*tches back to Daft and slam everything he says. I don't agree with him but i'm not making fun of him. I am not calling any one B's, just saying your acting like it even though i know all of you are not. I have met most of you and know you are nice but seriously, you don't have to be excessivly rude.

a flicker of hope in the darkness