Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

DON'T BELIEVE THE HYPE V2

S

SYN KoNfLicT

Yeah, well you better watch out as well. I don't want to see you suspended again either. :)

xDFx Prestige

Forum Veteran
Feb 2, 2007
MICHIGAN
Hey xgc x007x xi, I just saw your sig with the whole ruining of a person's day, you definitely have ruined more than one kids day, but not by winning at games...definitely some disagreements.

SYN Cheddarbob

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 15, 2006
Boston, MA
www.freewebs.com
Please stop spamming this thread with off-topic nonsense...
I don't really think some of the people who left are being quite appropriate about their own attitudes. Being a hypocrite doesn't make us respect you for the ways you left, and the ways you choose to interact with us after doing so...

xDFx Prestige

Forum Veteran
Feb 2, 2007
MICHIGAN
Yo cheddar calm down kid...people who LEFT can do whatever the heck they want to and say whatever they want to. Also, lets not just generalize people who left. Because some of those people that are being talked about had done a lot for this community and put up with alot of bs.

Lifetime Crisis

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 7, 2007
Minnesota
okay I just read through this whole thread. So if that kid that kept posting that we should try to keep a closer eye on drama could read this he would prolly see the most dramatic thing said once this became an all XG thread iare the posts imediately above me.

It's really sad that people leave on their own terms, hate us for no reason, and think they have the right toncome back and trash talk us... On our own site! I honestly think the forums need to be closed to more people, because it would further prevent that BS from resurfacing.

XGC Welder

Forum Noob
Dec 19, 2008
looks like to me if he didnt like us y would he even be posting, thats y he is posting because he is jeliouse (how ever u spell it) of us and the leaders. the leaders are doing a great job. xgc over 30000 members. i been doing clans for over 3 years and this is one of the best i seen.

XGC x0 0 7x XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN XILED KINGS
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
A, A
www.xiledgaming.com
looks like to me if he didnt like us y would he even be posting, thats y he is posting because he is jeliouse (how ever u spell it) of us and the leaders. the leaders are doing a great job. xgc over 30000 members. i been doing clans for over 3 years and this is one of the best i seen.

Thanks, I'm glad you like our community or family as it seems.