Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

DON'T BELIEVE THE HYPE V2

Dec 9, 2006
Illinois
www.myspace.com
Man that's a pretty bold statement. I'm usually on the site for several hours at a time and I could always say that a leader or admin is always on.

How do I know that, yeah there is this thing called "Currently Active Users" on the homepage. Evertime I look there is a colored member, who if you didn't know is a leader.

I could say that in the 1 1/2 years I've been with XG, the leaders that I've had discussions with have been more than happy to listen to my issues or help me with any problems.

Unfortunatley the people who leave I guess never tried to go to their leaders and have their issues heard, or just thought it would be easier to leave.

Now let me ask you this question, if you had someone that you didn't want to talk to call you everyday wouldn't you block his calls. Yeah that's why we ban people here.

and also, the people of XG tend to carry on the drama too.

See with every post, theres this "Report Post" thing. if you see Drama. Report it.

I'm just trying to help.

*Edit* yes, i see that too. but how may Admins/Super Moderators/Moderators are here in XG. and not even a fraction of them come online all the time.

GoldMinE

Forum Veteran
Mar 29, 2007
Indiana
Yoshi, MABUHAYKA, don't you guys get it? You two are the ones propagating the drama. Clearly it was wrong for the leaders of my clan (Nv) to post that, but you don't have to stir up more problems by re-posting it on this site. If you ask me all of you are immature by trying to cause problems in other peoples' communities. The only reason I'm here is because people in Nv told me to come look at this thread like it was the most amazing thing they've ever seen. But when I got here all I saw was some S8G kid crying, and a bunch of XGC people making fun of him. I don't agree with either side, but I can tell you that people start drama, not whole communities.

007 your idea to have a thread where people can voice their opinions openly is a good one, but I'm not sure you'll be able to keep away the immature drama queens like we've seen above.

Dec 9, 2006
Illinois
www.myspace.com
All i'm trying to say is. I want you guys to be a good community. But with all the BS that happens all the time, some people are going to have to step up.

Banning is always good, but it doesn't really Solve anything. The only thing that solves it, is the source. Talk with the people that started the BS and ask them why they are doing it.

If any BS starts in another thread, use the "Report Post" thing in everyone's post. and report it. All the Moderators, Super-Mods and Admins will see it, so they'll take care of it.

Especially a thread like this. To close it, then reopen it, was a retarded move. Close the Thread, and take all the opinion ones, out and create a new thread. This was one of my points where i was saying "XG Craves the Drama".

But, not all Drama is bad though. Drama is what fills up our lives. if its continuous bickering and crap like that, That's bad Drama. A Good Debate is a Good source of Drama.

I liked XG back in the day. And right now, i wouldn't even want to be here, at all! Of course there's still a few people i like in here. But that's about it. a good FEW.

Hey, all i'm Trying to do is help you guys. now if you take the info i gave you and use it or decide to just ignore it. Its all on your shoulders.

my 500 cents.

XGC HYLANDER XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Mar 27, 2006
somewhere on the internet
No duh. but theres alot of people who don't even come on at all. but what is so hard to tell a few extra people to at least get on for an hour a day to make sure everything stays in tact.

Also, if XG is as good of a clan they claim to be, they wouldn't have any drama at all. They would be on top of everything, keeping everything straight in line.

But like i said, i think XG Craves the Drama. :p:rolleyes:

So, we shouldn't ban someone that breaks the rules they agree to abide by?

As for working harder to control the drama, I think we do a great job of that. Again, the only drama we get is from EX members that for some reason always end up back on our site posting nonsense or trying to argue a point they are truly clueless on.

Had these same people just came forward and TALKED to the leaders in the first place, there wouldn't be any EX members because the truth of the matter is , we really don't want any members to leave. However, if they don't like us, or like our rules, we are happy to show them the door.

NO ONE has to be here. and Everyone that is, makes it what they want it to be. How anyone can get upset about anything typed on a forum or said over a video game is truly mind-boggling.

DRAMA is the perception of the lost, confused souls that cling to a gaming community that told them to take a hike because they were bad people.

Also, DRAMA is two sided and XG tends to be one sided. Meaning, if you didn't come to our site and post, there would be no DRAMA here.

iSpew

Forum Veteran
Nov 27, 2006
Las Vegas
I think it all comes down to people forgetting that they are playing a GAME, and we are all here to have FUN. People get so hyped up and caught in the middle of our ranking system that they start to give in to politics and take things personal. If you keep the mindset that you are always here to have fun and that you game for entertainment, none of this "drama" will EVER affect you.

And I just wanted to respond to whoever asked why we don't "require members to be on for at least an hour or two a day." This is pretty ridiculous to me. For those people who have responsibilities in real life, or are mature enough to recognize that other people have responsibilities even if they don't, you should understand.

Also, don't you realize that by continuing to post in here about how full of drama XG is, you are basically the catalyst? You are whining and complaining about the very thing you are adding to. Pretty contradictory if you ask me.

In the end, if you are here to have FUN and enjoy yourself for the sake of ENTERTAINMENT, you will enjoy our community and take advantage of the opportunity to game with other people just like you.

Mabuhay Ka

Forum Junkie
Apr 19, 2008
Goldmine,I am not causing drama-if you havent noticed I ask to have thread closed to prevent it.The truth is you and other Nv members would quit posting here this thread would die.If you want to chat with friends here do it,but quit bad mouthing Xg and stop what ever nonsence you are spreading.I for one am making this my last post in this thread...this is getting old or is old

Last edited:

iSpew

Forum Veteran
Nov 27, 2006
Las Vegas
It's one thing to discuss, but another to just continue to build up and keep the drama going. I, like the majority of leaders, have heard more than enough of it to want to fuel it more.