Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

VALUED LEADERS

Freya Hildr

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 14, 2017
Valhalla
Thanks so much for this. As a woman that was in the military for almost 20 years I had to bite my tongue at times when I was bullied and harassed. I am so glad to see that it will not be tolerated in the gaming community here.

KoG Exile

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 10, 2006
TX
VALUED LEADER AWARD

Valued Leader Award​

We have some new Valued Leaders Polls up. These leaders make a difference in our community we call Xiled Gaming.

The rules have changed. For now on the leader who gets 1st place will be the winner of the Valued Leader Award. Who do you feel deserves the Valued Leader Award? Post here to enter them into a vote.

>>>CLICK HERE Valued Leaders<<<

Epiphany of Jo

Forum Nerd
Oct 5, 2016
Thanks so much for this. As a woman that was in the military for almost 20 years I had to bite my tongue at times when I was bullied and harassed. I am so glad to see that it will not be tolerated in the gaming community here.

I am sorry to hear that the military allows people to be harassed. To me that should earn them a dishonorable discharge. Don't bite your tongue for no one, not even a higher ranked military personal. You have rights, and should be allowed to report any and all harassment. Female or Male, that is not acceptable.

XGC Sweetsir

Forum Star
Aug 31, 2016
New Hampshire, USA
I support you also! There is no need for that garbage in this great community... It will only ruin and corrupt and even destroy it... Anyone who has done or thought of doing such actions, You are garbage and should be ashamed of yourself... I am sorry the 2 girls you spoke of had to undergo this :\ Cheers to you for standing up and taking action Lizz!

XGC BoBbLe

XG CONTRIBUTER
Feb 11, 2014
This is a joke. I was sexually harassed on 2 seperate occasions. Both reported to higher ups. I got removed from the clan i was in and sent to spec ops because the xs felt it was "safer for me" Good luck girls in this comunity even the higher ups knew about theae cases including 007. nothing will ever be done to help you.

KoG Exile

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 10, 2006
TX
Not true at all Bobble. We actually care about our members and about the members of Xiled Gaming not being sexually harassed that's why we posted this on the home page. If we didn't care we wouldn't have posted this on the HOME PAGE. This is a big deal and we will not allow this in our community. This has been our main focus and something we talk about at meetings every week to ensure our members are happy and taken care of. The "higher ups" do care and are handling these situations on a daily basis.

Last edited:

XGC xTFLEMx XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
XILED VIDEO
XILED ELITES
XGC WOLF PACK XK
SYN ENVY 7
XGC NEW DYNASTY
Dec 4, 2006
Tampa, Florida
This is Bobble. Bobble gets online not to play games, but to hold drinking parties with online dudes. Then she complains of sexual harassment. Bobble is also BFFs with a habitual female stalker. We kicked him out. She befriended him. Bobble makes bad choices. Don't be like Bobble.

P.S. Ask Bobble about KSI, and all the other communities she was "sexually harassed" in.

SYN Tigris

Forum Veteran
Apr 19, 2016
Mississippi
Life isn't fair. Many of people dont care about your problems, and that is just the cold, hard truth. A lot of people just dont want to deal with it or take the time to help someone in need. They think the problem will go away and will cease to exist if they dont get involved. That's just some of the people in this community. This is a humongous community with all kinds of different people. It's the people's job to find out where they belong. For example, I speak for my clan and my clan only when I say this. I have NO DRAMA, NO SEXUAL HARASSERS...NOTHING. We simply game with each other and have fun. My leadership knows that they are simply in that position to help uphold the honor code if someone breaks it. That is the type of people we are. Now, my point is, it all depends on where you are in this community. After all, everyone is DIFFERENT. I dont take anything from anyone, and a lot of people know this. That's also what I have taught my clan to do. If anyone here needs help because your getting bullied or sexually harrassed, then you can always come to me. BUT, if you are lying or you provoked it, I will not give you the time of day. I am someone that looks for the hard evidence like a few others in this community.

Everyone is different...so find your place. If your someone wanting to come back into the community. Go to the GWG. If not, then stop complaining about the past.

P.s. Bobble, I am a girl. You say good luck?? I say bring it on.

Last edited:

XGC xTFLEMx XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
XILED VIDEO
XILED ELITES
XGC WOLF PACK XK
SYN ENVY 7
XGC NEW DYNASTY
Dec 4, 2006
Tampa, Florida
xInanna, you get online to have fun and play with friends? What a concept! Glad to have you in the community.

KoG Exile

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 10, 2006
TX
@DEATHSROW61607 we are a zero tolerance community when it comes to sexual harassment. Any member caught doing so will be removed from the community immediately.

Ra7htheNomad

Forum Junkie
Feb 16, 2013
Hopkins, Minnesota
I would just like to offer my own assistance to anyone who is being harassed. I may not be a higher up but I have been in this community for over five years now, and would like to offer any assistance to anyone who is being harassed. Thank you for your time.

DeviousaursRex

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 5, 2012
Arizona, USA
If any member male or female feels as if they are being sexually harassed please feel free to message me or invite me to a party. I have Zero tolerance for sexual harassment and I will be working along with my fellow leaders here in XG to make sure that Sexual Harassment is eliminated. There's an open door policy for a reason and I highly urge everyone to take advantage of it. Glad to see so many others are wiling to join the fight and prevent such a heinous act.