Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

VALUED LEADERS

rwbyfan99

Forum Nub
Apr 6, 2017
As a new member of xgc deathlords I have zero tolerance with that and agree with you 100% and I will support anyone who wants to talk about it no matter what the clan is just contact me I am rwbyfan99

iCharleyyyy

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 29, 2015
Texas
www.mixer.com
SOTW #9

Signature of the Week is BACK!

mHTrj2a.png

Like to design?!
ENTER NOW FOR SOTW #9!

This SOTW's theme is:
Dragons!

Please be sure to follow all the rules for the entries:
1.) Absolutely no animation
2.) This is an anonymous contest, do not place names/gamertags on signatures.
3.) Signatures must fall into the 500x200 px size
4.) All designs must be PG-13 rated, as per site policy

Submit all entries to XGC Charley XS
in a private message by Sunday, April 23, 2017.
[Click the name above to take you directly to a private message!]

Don't forget to vote
for the theme of SOTW #10!

>>CLICK HERE TO VOTE<<
Vote ends on Saturday, April 22, 2017.

CenwulfRashi

Forum Member
Jan 22, 2017
All that should be said keep common sense and have respect, treat others how you want to be treated. Just have fun, I joined to have fun meet some people and have some competition. But the bulling and disrespect as well as threats and sexual harassment should never occur! I will say that this is like a family, I may not have met you all but i'm here if any need to talk as well may be low ranking but i'm here to help.

Hobbiedoe422

Forum Nub
Apr 15, 2017
I have a sexual harassment I would like to file on a higher up and I have picture proof of the text messages between 007 and a female member I wouldn't be shocked if my post was taken down if your serious about this you would ask me for the pics and remove him from XGC

CenwulfRashi

Forum Member
Jan 22, 2017
I have a sexual harassment I would like to file on a higher up and I have picture proof of the text messages between 007 and a female member I wouldn't be shocked if my post was taken down if your serious about this you would ask me for the pics and remove him from XGC

another already? this is getting ridiculous...... but as said men will be separated by boys(same as woman will be separated by girls). this is what I say it should be taken care of and its bull. we are family not sexual harassers/bullies. its getting bit much!

KoG Exile

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 10, 2006
TX

We would love to see these pictures. Please send them in a PM to myself. Thank you

Last edited:

KoG Exile

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 10, 2006
TX
Maybe won't post anything. He used to be a leader in the community. Why not post it when he posted this BS statement?

XGC x0 0 7x XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN XILED KINGS
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
A, A
www.xiledgaming.com
I'd love to see this!!! Please post them. I think we'd all love a good laugh!

Why make a new account to come on here and make a BS claim?!?!? Drama! Just post your proof and be done. Making a claim is just dragging my name through trash and giving me worse publicity??

Shut up and prove it!

Sassier Lizz

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 13, 2011
Oregon
WELL THIS IS NUTZ!!! I just got hit up by a guy named AbrigedMouse78 and he just said all the same to me... I told him to contact Tflem and send the proof!!!

Beaware of this name he is not registered on the website with this name so unable to ban him until we find is old XG name DUECHE !!!

This is not what this article is for if you are lying or trying to cause drama !!! DO IT SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!~ THIS IS FOR REAL PEOPLE WHO NEED REAL HELP!!

RANTING OVER!!!

XGC Tant XD

DIVISION LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
XGC Pantheon
XGC BLOOD OATH
XGC APOCALYPSE
May 11, 2012
Seattle, WA
XG SMITE TOURNAMENT

Xiled Gaming SMITE Tournament

Welcome to Xiled Gaming's SMITE Tournament! The tournament rules and guidelines will be posted below. If you have any questions please direct them to SYN Indy XS or SYN Oogie XS via Xbox Live. Good luck to all teams, and happy gaming!

This tournament will be held on Saturday, May 13th, 2017 with the first round starting at 8:00 PM Eastern. Registrations will CLOSE once we reach 32 teams OR at 11:00 PM Eastern on Friday, May 12th, 2017, whichever one comes first. Registration will consist of teams of 3. The "Team Leader" will sign-up his/her entire team.

There will be spots for reserve teams to sign up in case of no shows.

The Rules:

1. The higher seeded team (closest to the top of the bracket) will host the match. If hosting team plays the game with incorrect settings, they will be disqualified.
2. Teams have 15 minutes from the initial start time (as indicated on the below bracket) to show up for their scheduled match unless otherwise indicated by a tournament official.
3. Teams can play a man down meaning 3v2, nothing less.
4. In order to receive a "No Show" victory, a tournament official must be contacted.
5. All match outcomes must be reported to a tournament official.
6. All players must be a member of Xiled Gaming.
7. The only banned god is Cernunnos, every other god is fair play.
8. If a player disconnects during the match, do NOT end the game. That player may be re-invited back/re-join.
9. Any "glitches" of the game are considered part of the game. Do NOT end the game.
10. We are a professional community and this tournament is for fun. Trash talking or complaining will not be tolerated.
11. Any rule not specified above, will be a judgement call by a tournament official.
12. If a match carries on for 45 minutes, the team with the most kills is deemed the winner. In the event both teams have the same amount of kills, then the team that has earned more gold is the victor.

Game Settings:

FOLLOW THE FOLLOWING STEPS:

A NEW SERVER WILL NEED TO BE CREATED EACH ROUND

Hosting Team: Play -> Custom Match -> Create Match
Joining Team: Play-> Custom Match -> Scroll to hosting team's server

Round #1 (Elimination):

Game Mode: Joust
Password: XGTournament
Player Picking Method: Blind Pick
Starting Level: Level 3
Team Size: 3v3
Starting Gold: 1500
Pause Type: Normal
Bonus Time: 0
Spawn Lane Minions: On
Create in Region: North America
Spectator Password: XGSpectator

===========================================

Round #2 (Elimination):

Semi-Finals (Elimination):

Finals (Best of 3):

Same team will host all matches in the finals and each round will have the same rules.

Tournament Schedule:

Round #1 - 8:00 PM Eastern (Single Elimination)
Round #2 - 9:00 PM Eastern (Single Elimination)
Semi-finals - 10:00 PM Eastern (Single Elimination)
Finals - 11:00 PM Eastern (Best of 3)

Tournament Officials:

SYN Indy XS
SYN Oogie XS

SIGN-UPS ARE IN THE XG EVENTS TEAM TOURNAMENTS FORUM! CLICK THE LINK BELOW!
http://www.xiledgaming.com/showthread.php?884304-SMITE-Tournament-3v3-Joust