Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

VALUED LEADERS

XGC SHiVeR

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 2, 2009
T-Town, OK
When will people learn this is a gaming community and not a site to: hook up, hit on, or otherwise continue behavior that is not conducive to gaming??? This community is meant to game and chill... not netflix and chill... wtf?

ImKRI55Y2u

Forum Star
Jun 24, 2016
Pennslyvania
Within all of this drama that surrounded this post I would just like to make a comment:
As a female gamers, I enjoy being in the community. I had belonged to another community where females were tolerated, however they were not very included. Being in SYN I know that I can actually be a part of something great. With that being said, I would also like to thank the very long list of male gamers, who have stood up for our fellow female gamers with in the community. The gaming world still seems to be a very male dominated area, however I know that when I go into a lobby with members from my clan as well as others, and there is always that one egotistical sexist male gamer, who just has to voice his opinion that I should be getting back to the kitchen to make him a sandwich, or give his explicit instructions on what sexual act he wants me to preform that day, I know that not only will all of the male members speak out and stick up for me, but they will then assist me with thoroughly annihilating this guy, game after game, in the best way that SYN knows how..

KoG Empire

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 15, 2016
Indiana
maybe stupid question but who is the male leader handling this also so if guys are more comfortable going to a guy vs a girl about this, dealt with this in the military before just asking i also believe it shouldnt just be a girl handling it only but a male also so no biased judgement is passed or generalization either

Sassier Lizz

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 13, 2011
Oregon
MALE MEMBER TO TALK TOO

male member to talk too

maybe stupid question but who is the male leader handling this also so if guys are more comfortable going to a guy vs a girl about this, dealt with this in the military before just asking i also believe it shouldnt just be a girl handling it only but a male also so no biased judgement is passed or generalization either

Any male member xs on up you feel comfortable talking to

Sassier Lizz

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 13, 2011
Oregon
please trust me there is not nor will there be any gender bias from me!! I am 100% no tolerance for sexual harassment be it male/female!! But there are plenty of male leaders to trust and talk to..

KoG MARSH XS

XG CONTRIBUTER
May 30, 2016
Georgia
Any way to make this not the first thing people see when about to register on the website??? I've honestly lost 3 recruits do to the instant worry of being harassed when seeing this. I understand the importance of this being easy to find and on the website. Just it runs off people who are not interested in dealing with children that can't keep to themselfs.