Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

VALUED LEADERS

XGC DeWhit69

XG CONTRIBUTER
Oct 5, 2013
Lafayette, IN
Really, seriously yall wanna talk about zero tolerance and let pieces of **** like XGC Krito XS back in, after he sexually assaulted, attacked, and shared a personal video of a former XGC female general. yall kicked the female general out because you couldn't do anything to krito because he left the community after he shared a personal video in your section & division leader voxer chat for all to see. Do you know she almost commited suicide because of that incident. She was so embarrassed, and yall kicked her out because yall said she caused drama, which is why she didn't say anything to the higher ups in the first place.

I JUST CANT BELIEVE YALL SITTING HERE SAYING THIS AND THEN YOU ALLOW SEXUALLY PREDITORS, THAT YALL KNOW ABOUT, BACK INTO THE COMMUNITY TO DO IT AGAIN TO SOMEONE ELSE.

Last edited:

SYN Momma Wolf

Forum Tourist
Oct 17, 2016
I just recently went through sexual harassment by a section leader and it was hard for me to come forward but I tell you what it was the best thing I ever did cause he wasn't only doing it to me he was doing it to other girls in my squad and other squads I encourage my girls to come forward and not be afraid I was lucky I had my general and the xds behind me and encourage me to tell my story and he was removed from the community

Epiphany of Jo

Forum Nerd
Oct 5, 2016
I 100% agree with this, and would like to make sure 100% that even if it is NOT a leader in this community that they will be dealt with, with sincerity, and with confidence that they will not be frightened to come to someone about this very serious crime.

My clan has been dealing with a predator ongoing now for a while, and even though he is on the DNR he keeps coming back to prey on our women. I understand this is hard to stop him, but we as a community can come together to protect our members from being victimized. Thank you LIZZ for this thread, and putting it on the front page. This needs to be talked about and communicated about, because it is very serious, and can get anyone found guilty a lawsuit if they are doing anything like this.

However we must also take into consideration that lying will also not be tolerated. I would like to know how we can counter those who lie about it, and find a way to get those who have been accused back into this community if they are found guilty, but it was found out later it was a lie. We need to take measures to protect from both ways. This is hard to do, I understand, but surely this great community could do with a policy on how to handle scenarios from both points of view.

Again, thank you for this LIZZ, it is much needed. I know it will make all of our members feel safer to use the open door policy and come to a trusted leader to talk about anything concerning this subject.

Sassier Lizz

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 13, 2011
Oregon
LIARS

Liars

i 100% agree with this, and would like to make sure 100% that even if it is not a leader in this community that they will be dealt with, with sincerity, and with confidence that they will not be frightened to come to someone about this very serious crime.

My clan has been dealing with a predator ongoing now for a while, and even though he is on the dnr he keeps coming back to prey on our women. I understand this is hard to stop him, but we as a community can come together to protect our members from being victimized. Thank you lizz for this thread, and putting it on the front page. This needs to be talked about and communicated about, because it is very serious, and can get anyone found guilty a lawsuit if they are doing anything like this.

However we must also take into consideration that lying will also not be tolerated. I would like to know how we can counter those who lie about it, and find a way to get those who have been accused back into this community if they are found guilty, but it was found out later it was a lie. We need to take measures to protect from both ways. This is hard to do, i understand, but surely this great community could do with a policy on how to handle scenarios from both points of view.

Again, thank you for this lizz, it is much needed. I know it will make all of our members feel safer to use the open door policy and come to a trusted leader to talk about anything concerning this subject.

false accusers will be dealt with in the same manner it states that in the article 100% no tolerance for offenders or false accusers!! :)

Epiphany of Jo

Forum Nerd
Oct 5, 2016
false accusers will be dealt with in the same manner it states that in the article 100% no tolerance for offenders or false accusers!! :)

Thank you very much, I did read all of that once over. I appreciate everything being done to help our members. Keep up the good work. It is not a perfect science, but it is in the makes to help our members feel safer in this community, and I do appreciate everything that has happened to help move forward with this policy, and everything in the future that will happen to help detour anyone thinking they can get away with these issues.

Epiphany of Jo

Forum Nerd
Oct 5, 2016
Yea, i had a chick raging on about how she wanted my wang.... But i didnt report it. Will i get in trouble for not reporting it?

This is a serious offense. If you are threatened by someone or feel violated and harrassed then you should report it. There is no punishment for the victim.

This is not a joking matter, and I do hope everyone sees just how serious this is and wont take this as a light subject.

XGC Traitor XC

The Queen's CoD Player
COMMUNITY LEADER
XG Addict
XG CONTRIBUTER
XILED ELITES
X-TEAM
XGC WOLF PACK XK
Tournament Admin
Jul 15, 2010
Oceanside, CA
I JUST CANT BELIEVE YALL SITTING HERE SAYING THIS AND THEN YOU ALLOW SEXUALLY PREDITORS, THAT YALL KNOW ABOUT, BACK INTO THE COMMUNITY TO DO IT AGAIN TO SOMEONE ELSE.

I have found no evidence to support your claim that Kirito has returned to the community. He left Xiled Gaming to avoid being kicked out, and he has not applied to return through the GWG. The general in question was removed from the community when her undisclosed relationship with a direct superior ended, causing the implosion of an entire section and division-wide drama. XG’s policy on dating within the chain of command is very clear, and for it to be hidden from their Division Leaders is also a ZERO TOLERANCE offense. If, at any time prior to their ejection from the community, she had brought forth evidence indicating his inappropriate behavior, it would have been handled as Lizz stated above. Anything else, beyond the scope of Xbox Live or this website, is a matter for local law enforcement.

If you have evidence that Kirito has returned to XG by means other than the Grass Wasn’t Greener forum, please contact me via Xbox. He is not the kind of member that we want representing Xiled Gaming in any capacity, and we will work to rectify the situation quickly. Otherwise, quit talking out of your ***. This is not a forum for you to be spewing your years old, unsubstantiated bull****.

XGC Root Beer

Forum Noob
Jan 28, 2017
Martinsburg WV
I also support this also joined this community cause you do not bully other. I am constanly bullied because I am a different person by kids not in this community also while I was a member of xgn I was bullied by kids outside of the community. people say block them but it doesnt help , they make new gamertags to continue harassing you then they thearten you if you don't join there party. people need to grow up and stop discrimanting against people with disablities

XGC MrSnowCat

Forum Nub
Sep 13, 2016
United States
I just honestly don't see why people have to even do it period. Like come on, it's not going to make you anymore of a person, it'll just make you look like a sad piece of ****. Saying that Sexual Harassment isn't tolerated, is like saying you can't be a modder OR play with modders (even though people still do and have modder friends.) Anyways back to what i was saying, People who like to sexually harass female members (or male members I've seen it be both), Just need to have their accounts banned from Xbox (temp or perm), or just have their IP or Console banned lol. Anyways, people just don't do it alright? It doesn't make you look cool, it doesn't make you look awesome, it just makes you look like a pathetic retard, who doesn't deserve to live.

SYN V1v1d

Forum Noob
Feb 4, 2017
Morehead
YES SEXUAL harassment will not b tolerated we do not need female members feeling that way. thay feel like their trapped have no way out afraid thay will get in trouble if u are having a issue please follow ur chain of command and please step up we are here to make this a safe environment game and help our fellow members grow n prosper

KoG Hawk XS

Forum Nerd
Feb 29, 2016
Illinois
There is where XG forms its own Punishment squad with Exile, Hylander, 0 0 7, and me where we teach lessons to rule breakers. No pain is greater than the pain received from a Righteous Fist. On a serious note, I am very Distraught that this is happening with in our community. I have been very busy for the past few weeks and come back hearing this. I ask all members to think twice about your position before letting things get worse, or before even considering getting closer than usual with others that rides the line of a relationship. So I encourage all members to read the honor code carefully and live by it cause either way you will be caught, punished and most likely removed. if you aren't the offender, still read and consider all options before they get worse. We don't deny transfers and we have many friendly and caring leaders who I am sure will remove any hostile or infectious beings who wish to harm our members and this amazing community.

I Just want all who have been victims and future victims to know I apologize for what you had to experience in this awesome community and hope you will be able to enjoy yourselves like we are all here to do. I encourage all who are being sexually harassed, bullied or mistreated in the slightest to not hesitate and contact leaders. If you feel that you have no one to report to please contact XGC Lizz XS or even myself and other leaders in the community. We are all here to help, so lets make sure we can end these dark shadows that loom over you and your fun times in this community.

XGC Tanner

Forum Member
Nov 22, 2014
Loveland,Colorado
Man really how low do you have to be to sexually harass anyone in this great community/2nd family I mean if you just want to rank up and be power hungry and not make this community awesome just get out now and you decide to manipulate other members because you and your buddies think it's cool you get out now as well sexual harassment is a serious offense not just on here but if you get caught at work or elsewhere doing it expect cops at your front door man seriously if you get lonely too bad there is a lot of us here lonely so grow up and think what your about to do before it get out of hand and you get cops on your door step if I here any members of mine or anyone else's I will let you know straightaway because this is bs

princessxmaria

Forum Noob
Apr 8, 2015
Connecticut
Absolutely unacceptable. NO BODY should be treated that way male or female. If you're told to stop you stop. This is an extended family and should be treated as such. You wouldn't like someone talking to your blood family that way don't do it to someone else. This is a community and like I said a second family we are in this together. Anyone caught harassing, bullying, causing fear in our community will not like the outcome.

Sassier Lizz

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 13, 2011
Oregon
THANK YOU GUYS FOR THE POSITIVE FEEDBACK JUST REMEMBER THAT IS WHY i AM THE OPEN DOOR TO THIS ABUSE.... i am here for those afraid and intimidated to take them to higher ups and show that they are here to help...Also please no retaliation on people this is why 007 put me on this to assure swiftness and proof positive that an offense was done. Again thanks so much :)