Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

VALUED LEADERS

SFP Touch

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 30, 2012
Lewisville,TX
SOTW #7

CONGRATULATIONS TO XGC WILLY2TOOTH ON WINNING SOTW #6! The theme was "Armed Forces Tribute"

PLEASE JOIN US FOR SOTW #7!!!! Voting thread will open today, this week's theme is "Tom Clancy's: Rainbow Six Seige"!!!
While you're voting for one of these AWESOME signatures, Drop a vote for what you want to see in SOTW #9!

Like to design?! ENTER NOW FOR SOTW #8! This SOTW's theme is "Urban Legends"

Please be sure to follow all the rules for the entries:
1.) absolutely no animations
2.) this is an anonymous contest, do not place names/gamertags on signatures.
3.)Signatures must fall into the 500x200 px size
4.) All designs must be PG-13 rated, as per site policy

Submit all entries to XGC Touch XS NO LATER THAN 03/04/2017

>>>>CLICK ME TO GO TO SOTW<<<<

Sassier Lizz

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 13, 2011
Oregon
SEXUAL HARASSMENT

SEXUAL HARASSMENT ONLINE AND IN THE COMMUNITY

I have recently dealt with two very severe cases of sexual harassment and have come across others during my 6 years in this community.

There needs to be an open line of communication to female leaders, such as myself, that all women in the community can come to in situations like this!

I have recently talked to and helped 2 girls who were being manipulated, threatened, and other such controlling behavior by higher ranking male members of the community.

These girls were being told if they didn't do what their leader asked they would be kicked out of the community, denied rank and were threatened with things like "if you go to anyone I will say you came on to me and they will believe me (leader) and kick you (Girl)... There is NO quid pro quo (this for that) in our community!

I have gone through the proper channels and these specific situations are being dealt with or have been!

No female/Male online, especially in our great community, should ever be frightened, scared or feel it is their fault as these women did!

I personally am now in charge of a safe line for females/males in the community so they can contact me XGC Lizz XS and have someone they can trust to hear their side of the story and have guidance on what steps to take next and have an advocate to help them talk to the male higher ranking members without fear of retribution or ridicule.

I feel that this should be on the front page to show our NO TOLERANCE to sexual harassment in this community!

Please feel safe and free to hit me up about these situations and I will pass them info to XGC x0 0 7x XI and we will investigate and he will deal with the proven offenders THERE IS ZERO TOLERANCE on this and offenders will be REMOVED.... but know, any FAKE accusations will result with the same penalty!!

Also this ZERO TOLERANCE goes for bullying, abuse or extreme ill treatment of ANY member!

XG is a family and we should treat each other with respect and compassion! We are here to game, make friends and HAVE FUN!

No one should ever be in fear or feel abused or threatened!

XGC x0 0 7x XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN XILED KINGS
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
A, A
www.xiledgaming.com
Just to be clear this will not be tolerated in our community! People who bully members or gamers will removed immediately. Everyone, male and female will feel safe. If you use your rank to gain anything you will be removed. If you are experiencing this currently please come forward so we can deal with these offenses swiftly! ZERO TOLLERANCE! Any questions please come ask me or Liz.