Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

THE XG COMMUNITY LEADER PODCAST

XGC HYLANDER XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Mar 27, 2006
somewhere on the internet
Why are there only three podcasts?

First, there was another one in between 2 and 3 which was to be a video presentation of the game PSU which we talk about in the third one.
TFLEM has the footage but the game sucked so bad that it was hard to make much of it. I am sure he has some highlights which were funny but that would about 3 minutes out of the 45 mins we spent in the game. That one pushed us out an extra week on the weekly idea but we did make the third one the following week.

From there I can not recall why we didn't get together to make others but more than likely it had to do with LIFE.

We are all normal people with jobs, personal life and so on which can make it hard to get together at the same time.

Eventually time itself got beyond us and we probably had other pressing issues in the community to deal with.

I can tell you this, some people in the community simple whined about how we talked about them and other stuff. If you listened you may have heard us mention this as well as having to BLEEP out curse words. One of the Council members who was more in charge of the site and technical things forced that issue and I can tell you for us then community leaders it sort of lost the FUN factor.

Give it time my friend, they will be back.

KoG JOE

XG CONTRIBUTER
Feb 10, 2013
New Jersey, USA
www.facebook.com
First, there was another one in between 2 and 3 which was to be a video presentation of the game PSU which we talk about in the third one.
TFLEM has the footage but the game sucked so bad that it was hard to make much of it. I am sure he has some highlights which were funny but that would about 3 minutes out of the 45 mins we spent in the game. That one pushed us out an extra week on the weekly idea but we did make the third one the following week.

From there I can not recall why we didn't get together to make others but more than likely it had to do with LIFE.

We are all normal people with jobs, personal life and so on which can make it hard to get together at the same time.

Eventually time itself got beyond us and we probably had other pressing issues in the community to deal with.

I can tell you this, some people in the community simple whined about how we talked about them and other stuff. If you listened you may have heard us mention this as well as having to BLEEP out curse words. One of the Council members who was more in charge of the site and technical things forced that issue and I can tell you for us then community leaders it sort of lost the FUN factor.

Give it time my friend, they will be back.

Lol one of the council leaders 《cough》《cough》everyone knows《cough》《cough》but yeah I enjoyed all three videos and I think you n flem should have an anniversary podcast OCM excluded unfortunately as she's still off doing her one cool singing mom thing :) but that would be entertaining just the two of you without ocm keeping ya in line lol... jus sayin

XGC HYLANDER XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Mar 27, 2006
Dude, she was worse than the two of us. She just knew how to fake being the more mature nice one. LOL.. I am game for it anytime as I enjoyed doing them and I think it really brings something good to the community.

It will take a few months for me to get fully back into the swing of things but I will look into it and see if there is any interest.

KoG JOE

XG CONTRIBUTER
Feb 10, 2013
New Jersey, USA
www.facebook.com
Dude, she was worse than the two of us. She just knew how to fake being the more mature nice one. LOL.. I am game for it anytime as I enjoyed doing them and I think it really brings something good to the community.

It will take a few months for me to get fully back into the swing of things but I will look into it and see if there is any interest.

Lol well she was a rather good actress then. And yeah man that'd be fun, plus everyone loves a good thrashing could even turn it into something of a roast of the higher ups. That'd be funny.

XGC HYLANDER XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Mar 27, 2006
Without really calling it a roast of a specific person that is actually how it got at times. It would take some current leaders to get involved as I don't know any of them over the last 4 years.

Would be interested in seeing just whom would participate in it or whine about it.

XGC xOCMx XC

INACTIVE LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
Oct 10, 2006
Michigan
www.kimbirlyvasi.com

OMG we had SO much fun and laughed SO hard doing those!! Hylander is right though, some people got a bit whiney because we roasted/impersonated a few people and cursed a bit (yes I was the worst offender), but I would absolutely be up for doing one great tribute to our old podcast, to relive the original three XCs hilarious podcasts! It could be fun and funny. I'm game if you are Hylander and Tflem!
What do you all think?

XGC HYLANDER XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Mar 27, 2006
OMG we had SO much fun and laughed SO hard doing those!! Hylander is right though, some people got a bit whiney because we roasted/impersonated a few people and cursed a bit (yes I was the worst offender), but I would absolutely be up for doing one great tribute to our old podcast, to relive the original three XCs hilarious podcasts! It could be fun and funny. I'm game if you are Hylander and Tflem!
What do you all think?

Oh heck yeah.

I do have a few requests though,
1. No beeping out the curse words
2. No ugly baby jokes about me this time
3. No 2 hours of wandering around some dumbass game

Outside that, lets get it on!