Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

THE XG COMMUNITY LEADER PODCAST

XGC xTFLEMx XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
XILED VIDEO
XILED ELITES
XGC WOLF PACK XK
SYN ENVY 7
XGC NEW DYNASTY
Dec 4, 2006
Tampa, Florida
As of this moment in time, we the Community Leaders of XG are working on an "off the cuff" weekly podcast. We have a few ideas in the works but are open to new suggestions. Also as the podcast progresses, we will be looking for special guests, and fun games to be a feature.

and as always, feedback from our loyal members is always welcome.

XGC xTFLEMx XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
XILED VIDEO
XILED ELITES
XGC WOLF PACK XK
SYN ENVY 7
XGC NEW DYNASTY
Dec 4, 2006
Tampa, Florida
Right now everything is going to be off the cuff. I did however come up with a name that song bit. What do you as members want to hear?

XGC xOCMx XC

INACTIVE LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
Oct 10, 2006
Michigan
www.kimbirlyvasi.com
OK then here is a list of Basic ideas

Promotion
If the Design Team is holding a SOTW talk about it
Have some kinda of Contest like Tha Body had (i think it was a sound from a Old school game)

Um... yea

We will do a little bit of that kind of stuff like winners of SOTW and tourneys and stuff, but we don't want the show to be too scripted. We really want to keep it a bit improvisational, sounding more like a morning drive time radio talk show, reminiscent of Howard Stern (only a little less racy), man cow, Z morning zoo (NYC), etc.

As for the contest like Tha Body did, we will do some fun contests but not the same one's Tha Body did. This will be an all new podcast.....and THE BEST XG PODCAST, EVER!!
Why, you ask? Because it is the XG, COMMUNITY LEADER podcast! Team XC FTW!!

XGC THA BODY

Forum Star
Nov 15, 2006
Michigan
I was wondering why I was getting hits on the old podcast. One of the hardest jobs to do in this community is to keep a running podcast on a weekly, bi-weekly or even monthly basis; I tried and just plain ran out of time. Good luck to the person or people who want to take this under their control. I will try to be around to help out, make suggestions, and maybe make an appearance in the show.

The standard show intro music is a must and far as my short time with it, having a show outline and script for every episode as well as making sure the people include in the episode have these notes as well.

otherwise just have fun!

singulari7y

Forum Nub
Jan 25, 2009
Hey guys, if anyone wants to get this Podcast started ASAP - I have loads of ideas and the means to record and edit it. Just let me know. I need 2 co-hosts.

XGC xTFLEMx XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
XILED VIDEO
XILED ELITES
XGC WOLF PACK XK
SYN ENVY 7
XGC NEW DYNASTY
Dec 4, 2006
Tampa, Florida

Click me if you can't see the video

PLEASE POST IDEAS, COMMENTS, AND SUGGESTIONS HERE. IF YOUR INTERESTED IN BEING A GUEST, PLEASE LET US KNOW

Last edited: