Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

THE XG COMMUNITY LEADER PODCAST

XGC xOCMx XC

INACTIVE LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
Oct 10, 2006
Michigan
www.kimbirlyvasi.com
OMG that was awesome! I was a part of it and I still laughed till I cried when I listened to the final version just now!! Dude seriously, we could have our own morning radio talk show!!

Kudos to TFLEM on the AMAZING editing and way cool intro!!!! We had a blast. Can't wait till next week!

BEST PODCAST EVER!!!! boobies

:cool:

SYN Cheddarbob

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 15, 2006
Boston, MA
www.freewebs.com
Oh and OCM and Hylander, 1. We already have a project for Main Banners so refer there I guess, it's a slow project, that may be the result of your response 2. We do have a suggestion box :) Community leaders are one of the few who CAN post there, it is under design tools I believe in our projects forum.
Just an update :)

Reactions: CGE RE UP CA

SYN Cheddarbob

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 15, 2006
Boston, MA
www.freewebs.com
Oh, and, haha, I took the liberty of finding people who literally copy and pasted our honor code :)
Here are the sites
http://www.freewebs.com/vmgaming/
It's on the right
This one is close, exact same system for name changes
http://xgolive.net/content/view/18/46/

Those are all I found for now, the first one, I copied/pasted the first line of the XGC honor code, and removed XGC. Bummer for them :p

XGC xOCMx XC

INACTIVE LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
Oct 10, 2006
Michigan
www.kimbirlyvasi.com
Oh, and, haha, I took the liberty of finding people who literally copy and pasted our honor code :)
Here are the sites
It's on the right

Those are all I found for now, the first one, I copied/pasted the first line of the XGC honor code, and removed XGC. Bummer for them :p

Umm.....yeah, Thanks Cheddar. I guess we WON'T be playing that game on the next podcast since you just did it. Grrrr.

XGC Twitty XD

Forum Veteran
Aug 23, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
www.myspace.com
That was TOTALLY all Hylander!! No shenanigans. That was really cool. You guys actually sound like you should be on the radio in the mornings while I'm sitting in rush hour traffic! Great job and I can't wait to hear next weeks! TFLEM, your editing ROCKS!! WooooHoooo!

FenrirReleased

XG CONTRIBUTER
Apr 26, 2006
Tehachapi, CA
o_O I don't play DDR or PSU (though hardcore MLG Dance Dance revolution or MLG Meadowlands: PSU Quests would be funny) and I think I represent the hardcore element of SYN (see that signature below, it doesn't say highest skill 42 Hylander lol). Remember Bunite came from XGC lol (hmmm a pattern here? After all, he needs someone to play with in that weird game). But yeah, and weekly updates....eh. I get spam messages and most of what you see is from other divisions.

XGC HYLANDER XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Mar 27, 2006
somewhere on the internet
Oh and OCM and Hylander, 1. We already have a project for Main Banners so refer there I guess, it's a slow project, that may be the result of your response 2. We do have a suggestion box :) Community leaders are one of the few who CAN post there, it is under design tools I believe in our projects forum.
Just an update :)

Beings we have had the same banners for over a year I would say you all are either very slow or not capable. Regardless which it is, we don't a suggestion box.

If your on the XILED GAMING design team that means you need to be making DESIGNS for XILED GAMING and guess who runs XILED GAMING?

I don't think I need to say anymore. Please proceed with not only making the banners but getting them posted on the site. Thank you and have a great day.

Reactions: XGC xOCMx XC

XGC HYLANDER XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Mar 27, 2006
Here are the sites
It's on the right

Those are good finds.
If you review all the clans that ever came form us which just about all of them have at one point, they will read similar if not exactly.

The ones which I find funny is when they don't change the words at all. I use to go and check on the spin off clans and several actually cut and pasted our info into their sites. I knew this when it said , Welcome to Xiled Gaming Community at the top of the pages.

An Honor code isn't really rocket science but ours was an original and has what those of us in XG believe are the true core values that we believe in and follow when online. Pretty simple, shut up, play the games and have fun doing it. End of story.

XGC HYLANDER XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Mar 27, 2006
o_O I don't play DDR or PSU (though hardcore MLG Dance Dance revolution or MLG Meadowlands: PSU Quests would be funny) and I think I represent the hardcore element of SYN (see that signature below, it doesn't say highest skill 42 Hylander lol). Remember Bunite came from XGC lol (hmmm a pattern here? After all, he needs someone to play with in that weird game). But yeah, and weekly updates....eh. I get spam messages and most of what you see is from other divisions.

I see you are back to rambling nonsense again.
1. I don't see any banner that says anything but something about you going down in flames. ;)
2. Funny on the 42 comment. That should actually embarrass you so-called hardcore gamers that the game is so dam easy a guy that plays it like once a month can get a 42. Heck, if I played 3 times a month I am sure 50 wouldn't be a problem. Of course I could just buy it from ebay like everyone else but why waste money for a number that means nothing.

Now go play your DDR , I mean HALO. LOL!!

XGC xOCMx XC

INACTIVE LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
Oct 10, 2006
Michigan
www.kimbirlyvasi.com
Good Grief guys! This is rediculous. The podcast was meant to be FUNNY....you know....f-u-n-n-y! Don't take everything like a personal insult and stop being so serious about it! That just ruins it for everybody.

It's all meant to be humurous and a joke, we will be poking fun at pretty much every division and most, if not all of our leaders at some point or another, so what do ya say we all be big boys and girls and suck it up and realize it's not meant to personally offend you!

If anyone here is a sissy with a weak constitution, please....don't listen. If podcast #1 offended you, then I recommend you don't listen to any of the podcasts to follow, because I guarantee you we WILL offend someone! Sorry.