Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

THE STORY OF XG.

KoG Turok

Carpel Tunnel
Oct 6, 2010
Mobile, Alabama
i am currently friends with a KSI member who told me about this i didnt believe it till i researched it WOW! thats some great history and im glad to be apart of XGC its crazy reading the story im sure the elders of XGC have been though alot im glad you guys did this

WaRR

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 8, 2011
boone nc
great history. i rember back in 06 when i first joined and how much i loved it here intill i stop playing games for a while. when i starting playing games agian i didnt come back to any clan for a long time and now im glad im back.

XGC Trigz

Forum Junkie
Dec 29, 2010
Ohio
i know a lot about this community i was here since the begining! i remember my XS and my G!
KoG VIPER XS and KoG Caps! but this was in Halo 2! now im back and want to stay for a long long time!

SYN ChickenDawg

Forum Veteran
Dec 7, 2006
Redding
www.facebook.com
I joined almost 4 and a half years ago. Boy has Xiledgaming changed since then. I cant even remember my first section leader's name I think it started with a B I believe he left around november of 06. Any old members remember anyone that might fit the description?

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
i still remember the conversations that we had deep into the night deciding to create XG, and what to call it and who the council would be and so forth... wanna talk about old members that aren't around anymore look no further than some of the original council members... mr hatt slyfox and bulldog were around at the beginning...

Nv Corona vF

Forum Star
Dec 10, 2008
dang.. When can we expect the first XG book? Before to long it will be tough for even the council to remember everything... Just make sure you get a designer to do alot of pictures so that guys like papa can understand it too ;)