Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

THE STORY OF XG.

UnDeadDad69

Forum Nerd
Dec 28, 2011
Very cool to be able to read this. I'm glad XGC ANUBISx XS put a link to this on our forum site. Everything you need to know about XGC. Makes me even happier I found my way here. What's cool is I have met, played, sent some NOOB questions to several of the original guys. Did not know it at time. All of them really stand for what I just read and practice it. I've only been with XGC since mw3 came out so I couldn't get much greener. Never played FPS before and have been treated with much respect. Like it said I would rather play with a bad player who was a good person over a good player that was not fun to be around. I paraphrased it. But I see that all the time.
So glad I'm here.
Let's keep it going
And thanks for starting XGC

CYCLOPS Cs U

Get A Life!
Sep 29, 2008
Flowery Branch GA
I hope it is okay to post here, but I wanted to know how it all started and it's a great story and I am Honored to be part of XGC and hope to always be worthy of such a privilege.
Thanks for giving me a place to call home

VenerealMonkey

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 10, 2012
Little Rock, AR
I have been in XG for a year now. I read this story then and was completely confused. But now after being a part of this great community and getting involved, I decided to read it again. It really opens my eyes now to understand all of this and why clans have certain abbreviations in their names; ND, XK, SYN. I applaud the council for believing in the ideal that there could be a community of quality gamers from around the world who share the same vision of competitive online gaming. And additionally, a well deserved thanks for commiting time and energy to create this community. Thank u all