Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

THE STORY OF XG.

Romance

Forum Junkie
Jan 31, 2007
www.myspace.com
I've only been here for about a week or two, but there is a lot of stuff on this site and the MLG site about what your looking for. I did some searching through the site when I first joined and through the site map I found the XGE forums. They are only hidden, but you can still go there and read and post if you look through the site map. There isn't really anything interesting there though.

If you can get to them then they're not hidden, only forgotten. XGE was a cruel joke that went too far. It will never come back, words from a certain division leader. Thumbs up for knowing some of your clan's history though, great work.

Romance

Forum Junkie
Jan 31, 2007
www.myspace.com
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMQGKKck1UU"]YouTube - Mew Why are you looking grave?[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xr-39BavMDM"]YouTube - The Sound of Animals Fighting - This Heat[/ame]

SYN HighLite

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 23, 2008
Modesto, CA
Hey 00 wasnt 7th SYN Rapture one of the first as well? because it was there when i first joined and yeah it was awesome but i thought it was one of the first huh?

moseph

Forum Junkie
Oct 7, 2009
eugene oregon
i've read through this twice now and i know i'll read it again in the future lol. it's nice to know your roots. TBH, KSI was the Clan that kinda turned me off to the whole Clan thing. every time i got into a game with someone with a KSI tag, they would do nothing but talk trash. there were a few that didn't, and would send apologies out after games, but they seemed few and far in between. very ironic that this be the clan i decide to rekindle my liking of clans lol.

i have heard people say that XGC has a lot of trash talkers too, and that just saddens me. it's a shame what a few bad apples can do to a whole community. i guess that could very well have been the case with KSI though.

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
7th SYN Rapture was not an original SYN clan... and the actual day could actually be debated, it could be the day we started kicking the XG idea around, or the day we started the website, or the day that we actually pulled the trigger on the whole process... for an easy roundabout... we are almost the same age as the XBOX 360